yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Turning APi oil into spray?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    so you are cutting it to 50 % so 100 per drop or since its now a spray 30mg/80sprays or about 375 a spray. 1 spray will equal 2 drops worth of pheros ? Sounds ok.
    Yes, this is what I planed to do. Then I will test it and see in what direction the results will lead me. Leave it as is or use a bit more pa.

Comment

Keep us posted on this adventure Phaethon
      Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
      Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
      A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

I definitely will keep you posted on this experiment. If it works maybe SteveO will release it again as a spray, who knows.
        But first I need to wait to get paid next month in order to do some shopping. I have quiet a long shopping list
        I hope there will be everything on stock in the EU-shop

Comment

I bet you do Phaethon. Not to mention your upcoming special SOB mix adventures
          Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless

Comment

So what's on your shopping list? I received my order last week but I'm already planning my next. The 25 mcg neno is actually calming and relaxing to me, will try 50 mcg and see if I can get an "Instant Zen" out of it. And Love Boat produced quite a few laughs and jokes with a friend, will test a bit more before journaling on them. The sample of Boyfriend also looks interesting.

Comment

Oh, and I found an unopened 2x 30 ml Ammo in my mone collection, thought of you and your AD-diction

Comment

steve sells the sprayers and pipettes in the lab supply section for much cheaper. All you need is perfumers alcohol which is about 20 dollars a quart but If your local spirits store sells 190 proof grain alcohol or in the states what we call it EverClear. By itself that is supposed to be fine. But, Alcohol absorbs water easily.

had a chemist friend tell me that you could take 190 proof and make it into 200 by adding pure sodium to it and that would purify the alcohol of moisture. Do not try this with alcohols of higher impurity or in large quantities though because it generates a violent explosive reaction with high water content alcoholic beverages. 190 proof only, anything lower and you have to pre-distill. Residual moisture and sodium added slowly are more like effervescent with 190.

Use ventilation, as pure hydrogen and oxygen is of course VERY flammable as is alcohol. You have been warned. please be careful if you decide for some odd reason you need anhydrous alcohol. It really not necessary but people think it is.

Comment

Holy fuck Muestereate !
                  Or get pa from LP:

You actually CAN try this at home. Turn your 1/3 fl.oz. LP perfume oils into perfume sprays. Here's what we will send you, and how to use it:*1 Pre-Loaded 1 fl.oz. Spray Bottle filled with 2/3rds of an ounce of perfumers alcohol.*1 Perfume Pipette*1 Label (either generic or specific if you know whi
                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Comment

There's like more explosive videos but not so short

Comment

Meh I checked this out and there is a salt formed that is dissolved in the alcohol. It can be precipitated out with acetone but this isn't worth all that effort. I think the guy that told me this must have been a drug lab chemist or something LOL. This salt is strongly corrosive and wouldn't be something to put on the skin...... or smoke in a pipe.

Comment

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                        So what's on your shopping list? I received my order last week but I'm already planning my next. The 25 mcg neno is actually calming and relaxing to me, will try 50 mcg and see if I can get an "Instant Zen" out of it. And Love Boat produced quite a few laughs and jokes with a friend, will test a bit more before journaling on them. The sample of Boyfriend also looks interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Suaviter in modo View Post
                          Oh, and I found an unopened 2x 30 ml Ammo in my mone collection, thought of you and your AD-diction
                          Wow, that is a real treasure you have there Suaviter. Yeah it really is a shame AD messed up, they had such great blends back in 2009.

Comment

Hey Muesterreate,
                            thanks for the information. I have all the ingredients and tools I need, in my 2nd job I work in a drugstore ????

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                              please be careful if you decide for some odd reason you need anhydrous alcohol. It really not necessary but people think it is.
                              I in general use Ethanol 96,5% NOT denatured because I don't want that denaturing chemicals in my blend (or perfume).
                              It doesn't matter if I make my own perfume or turn an oil into a spray, I rather pay the tax on. I get it cheaper anyway so that's the reason why I go for the good stuff

Comment

Great topic. I would love to transform my Xist and Taboo oil to spray as well without having to purchase new spray bottles.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                                  Great topic. I would love to transform my Xist and Taboo oil to spray as well without having to purchase new spray bottles.
                                  As soon as I have the first results I will post them here. I will place my order in a couple of days as soon as I can take advantage of my new discount.

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

As soon as I have the first results I will post them here. I will place my order in a couple of days as soon as I can take advantage of my new discount.
                                    Looking forward to your experiment.

Comment

I've converted my cohesion oil to spray a long time ago and the results were not as good as the shop bought spray. It seemed to mess up the rate of diffusion. The molecules in the shop bought spray diffused much more evenly then the home made spray.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
                                        I've converted my cohesion oil to spray a long time ago and the results were not as good as the shop bought spray. It seemed to mess up the rate of diffusion. The molecules in the shop bought spray diffused much more evenly then the home made spray.
                                        What is the ratio you used and did you add any XS diffusion technology?
                                        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X