yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Turning APi oil into spray?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post
    Thanks Steve for the Happy Halloween 2019 sale

I did it and purchased two bottles of APi, one of them I will turn into a spray.
    This juice worked sooo great the last couple of days... I simply needed to do it...
    My lovely Power Juice..... Mwuahahahahaha .....soon I will have more of you...

P.S. Btw I miss home spooky smileys....
    I know, I know I'm smiley obsessed
    Nice! Makes me wonder why there isn't a API spray available
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I'd guess that selling 40 dollars worth of api for 35 would be unnprofitable. I never suspecte making a spray at 50 percent of oil. Most of the oils are way higher and not just double strength.

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
        Nice! Makes me wonder why there isn't a API spray available
        Maybe the market/community wasn't ready for it?

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
        I'd guess that selling 40 dollars worth of api for 35 would be unnprofitable.
        This of course could be a reason.
        Well, in the end effect everyone needs to make its own decision. For me this juice works so well that I decided to turn a entire bottle into a spray.
        That's what testing and experimenting is all about. If someone wants to know if it works for him or her just make a small batch and try it. All you need are the ingredients and, well, patience

Comment

Maybe the market/community wasn't ready for it?

This of course could be a reason.
          Well, in the end effect everyone needs to make its own decision. For me this juice works so well that I decided to turn a entire bottle into a spray.
          That's what testing and experimenting is all about. If someone wants to know if it works for him or her just make a small batch and try it. All you need are the ingredients and, well, patience
          Why would it be 40 bucks worth? All the other blends are sprays
          Pheromone XS

Comment

I think you were trying to quote me Primross . I said 40 bucks worth because he took half of an 80 dollar bottle (5ml) to make 10ml of spray. Now apparently it hits like a frieght train so it has a lot of value in itself. Personally I like how economical the oils have been but Phaeton has shown us another side of them. There's a powerhouse lurking in those little bottles that we can unleash. With Steve's sales and our lifetime discounts its not to bad for us. From Steve's standpoint, a spray this powerful would be cutting pretty deep into his backpocket at this strength.

Which make me wonder. How much could this be diluted and still hit this hard. I.E. Is there an economic sweetspot for this as a spray? 3 to 1, 4 to 1? Would that still work?

Comment

I think you were trying to quote me Primross . I said 40 bucks worth because he took half of an 80 dollar bottle (5ml) to make 10ml of spray. Now apparently it hits like a frieght train so it has a lot of value in itself. Personally I like how economical the oils have been but Phaeton has shown us another side of them. There's a powerhouse lurking in those little bottles that we can unleash. With Steve's sales and our lifetime discounts its not to bad for us. From Steve's standpoint, a spray this powerful would be cutting pretty deep into his backpocket at this strength.

Which make me wonder. How much could this be diluted and still hit this hard. I.E. Is there an economic sweetspot for this as a spray? 3 to 1, 4 to 1? Would that still work?
              Yes true. I did bring up a question in the past if a oil liquid hybrid would be worth. It. Something like a parfum extrait for pheromones.
              Pheromone XS

Comment

Hey Muestereate, good question.
                I am sure it would still work and I am thinking of maybe creating a 2 to 1 mix just for fine tuning the sweet spot/desired effect using another sample to go spray bottle.
                I received my two bottles APi today and started a new experiment. This time I mixed 4ml of APi Oil with 6ml Aventus Eau de Perfume.
                I realized the 50/50 mix is a little hard to spray, because it is not really a spray it is rather some sort of spit. At least from the little sample to go spray bottle, didn't test with a big one because of risk of easy overdosing. I guess it was probably a bit too thick oil wise for the little noozle and that could be the reason why it didn't create the fine mist I wanted it to be, but it definitely worked
                Well, I let it age for a couple of weeks and after that I will run the next test series.
                Hmm...APi Oil diluted in real Aventus, I'm curious what it will be like
                Hopefully this time it creates the fine mist using the little sample to go spray bottles and covers the mone smell.

I did bring up a question in the past if a oil liquid hybrid would be worth. It.
                Hey Primross
                Simple answer, YES!! It's worth every single cent!

Something like a parfum extrait for pheromones.
                That's why I mixed it with Aventus at 40/60 Oil to Aventus. In a couple of weeks I will be able to tell you my opinion on how good it mixes with real perfume and how good it covers the mone smell at this ratio

Comment

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I've had the same "spitting" problem with most everything that I tried to go over the 40/60 line. Looking forward to how it turns out!

Nice experiment
                Pheromone XS

Comment

Okay guys, I couldn't wait any longer and filled some of the meanwhile 6 days aged 40/60 APi oil to Aventus mix into my little sample to go spray bottle I used previously for my 50/50 mix.
                  The first pump = spitting
                  The second pump = spitting, but there is still some of the old 50/50 mix in the tube.
                  I give it a third try and now I finally get a real spray, at least if feels like a spray when it hits the skin. Yes! This feels a lot better, some sort of mist.

I didn't want to try a fourth time because that would really be too much. The tube is now filled entirely with the 40/60 mix and of course I will give it another try tomorrow

My impression so far:
                  the 40/60 ratio hits faster and at a further distance (at about 1.5 to 1.7 meters I could see obvious hits) but that I already expected.
                  But what I really did not expect was how fast it hits. Well, I can't say this for certain but I think it has something to do with the Aventus. Aventus by itself has a very good projection/silage.
                  Another I can think of with such a good projection could be Invictus and Fahrenheit.

What really impressed me as well is the fact that it really covers the pheromone scent at this ratio. No pheromone smell breakthrough even after six hours, even if you stick your nose into the app point - nothing
                  At this ratio you have a very light Aventus scented phero-bomb. Ideal for guys who don't like a strong cologne
                  What I see as a huge advantage is the fact that you can adjust the scent strength to your needs by just using the original cologne.

Okay, if I compare the 50/50 mix to the 40/60 mix the latter is my favourite. It hits faster, at a further distance, you can just mix it with your favourite cologne and you can adjust the scent strength with the original cologne.

Well, it will obviously burn off a bit faster but if you need it to hit, it hits!! The hits are more obvious compared to the 50/50 mix and that is what counts.

So far I am going to use the little to go sample bottle for a while because it could be that filling this golden juice into a 10ml spray bottle is like hitting a tiny nail with a sledgehammer.

Anyways, more testing is needed to draw a final conclusion but I have to be honest, I am more than satisfied with the results so far

Comment

great work

Comment

After a couple of days furher testing the 40/60 APi to Aventus mix the spray meanwhile is a fine mist using the little to go sample spray bottle.
                      I guess there was some residue of the 50/50 mix left within the noozle which is now washed out.

So the new information regarding the 40/60 APi oil to Aventus Eau de Perfume mix is it creates a fine mist and is a real spray, no more spitting like sprays using the little to go spray bottle.

This ratio could be useful for everybody who wants to create its own APi spray.

Comment

The Base simply is 97g of 96.5% Ethanol (NOT denatured) mixed with 3g Dexpanthenol.
                        The first batch contains: 50 drops APi, 45 drops Base and 5 drops concentrated Aventus scent.
                        So at first (set me straight if I'm off!) you went 50/50 (97g ethanol/3g dexpanthenol - base)
                        Took 50 drops APi
                        45 drops base
                        5 drops scent concentrate (is that an oil and alcohol mix? It seems you count it as an alcohol/base portion?)

Then you went to 40/60.
                        4ml APi
                        6ml cologne (or your base mix?)

And you are liking the 40/60 pheromone to fragrance in both pheromone performance and that it will spray properly now. Yes?

I'm considering fiddling with APi to fragrance, 1ml to 2ml ratio...
                        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                          So at first (set me straight if I'm off!) you went 50/50 (97g ethanol/3g dexpanthenol - base)
                          Took 50 drops APi
                          45 drops base
                          5 drops scent concentrate (is that an oil and alcohol mix? It seems you count it as an alcohol/base portion?)
                          Correct so far and yes it is an oil and alcohol mix and I count it as an alcohol/base portion.

Then you went to 40/60.
                          4ml APi
                          6ml cologne (or your base mix?)
                          This time I used Aventus Eau de Perfume and not my base mix.

And you are liking the 40/60 pheromone to fragrance in both pheromone performance and that it will spray properly now. Yes?
                          Correct and the huge advantage is that you can adjust the scent strength (if you find you could have a little more scent on you) by just using a bit more of your cologne
                          And yes, it sprays properly now. Using the 1ml APi to 2ml Cologne ratio you will have not problems at all spray wise.

Comment

So who would like to see API come back as a spray in the store?

Comment

Honestly?
                              I would probably keep buying the oil and make my own spray...maybe
                              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I would like to see APi as a spray for the community members who are not such a... well.. mad scientist like I am *insert crazy laugh here*

Comment

New successful experiment with APi and Boss - The Scent.
                                  I mixed 2/3rd Hugo Boss - The Scent Private Accord and 1/3rd APi oil in a sample to go spray bottle. Today after letting it age for about 3 weeks I gave it a test run and it worked excellent. Boss - The Scent has a very good silage/throw. 3 sprays from the to go sample bottle is the maximum otherwise you become the cologne guy. Next time I will mix the 60/40 fragrance to APi oil ratio.

Final conclusion: Excellent! No Phero stink detected at all and no bleeding through even after 5 hours

Comment

Glad you linked me on this. So the ratio is 1ml APi oil to 2ml base cologne in spray form? or concentrate oil form?

I heard some really good things about ISO-Esuper as far a projection but never got a chance to test its projection.
                                    A guy named datadragon had the guy from LAL change up his formulation with it to achieve an even broader phero cloud.
                                    I'll do some research on that. Nonetheless a APi spray for me would bode very well.
                                    The original Aventus btw has 18% IsoE super
                                    Last edited by Prettyrickyboi; 12-31-2019, 10:02 AM.

Comment

That's why I like to mix APi oil with Aventus but you can purchase ISO E Super from Cinislabs if you need some. I have the ISO in oil but in mixes where I use eau de perfume I don't need to add ISO E Super because their projection already is excellent.

The ideal ratio is 60% eau de perfume (or my base mix) to 40% APi oil. If you go above the 40% on oil you wont have a spray mist, it will rather be some sort of spitting. That has to do with the spray nozzles.

I wore my newest test mix yesterday which is 60% Tom Ford - Oud Wood to 40% APi oil. This one is a projection breast, got hits within 60 seconds. Love this as a perfect Fall/Winter scent.

Comment

• NuTrix
                                        NuTrix commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        TF Oud woooooood......Mmmmmmmmm

• Prettyrickyboi
                                        Prettyrickyboi commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        Guess I need to see what that TF Oud wood smells like lol.

I'd love to see APi in spray form not a mad scientist like Phaethon but I do appreciate his experiments a lot. (plus the possibility of me losing more product due to my clumsiness if I ever were to try mixing)

Comment

• Muestereate
                                        Muestereate commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        egads, I spilled an ML of Cops the other day!!!

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X