yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

LPMP reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been living in Petals of Silk with LFN the past few days. Gosh, I forgot how it makes me feel. I love it. And yesterday I was walking in the grocery story and this older man looks at me and says, "Well, hello, beautiful lady!"

Ok, this does NOT happen to me. I think I am an attractive woman and I am kind, but I think my introvertedness often make me come off as snobbish until people get to know me. That being said, I don't get a lot of random comments from men who don't know me. Now, women want to talk to me and tell me all their stories ALL. THE. TIME. But not men. So I considered that a hit.

XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
    LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• Coconut
      Coconut commented
      Editing a comment
      lucky you!

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      I have that perfume

• curiouscat
      curiouscat commented
      Editing a comment
      I loved it in the oil first. Then I got a spray, which is a little stabby at first. I have to cover my nose till the spray settles. But I love it.

• What I ordered from the sale:
    OCCO: Ambrosia
    Sarong w/ Lumina Spray
    OCCO: Butterscotch
    OCCO: Creamy Almond
    OCCO: Buttercream Lemon
    Compromising Positions w/ Sexpionage

Freebies:
    Themyscira? w/Girl Gir??l
    Cougar Potion: Panther
    Phero Girl: PG 17 w/ Copulins
    Sophia's Soliloquy of Lady Macbeth
    Sophia's Wayward Sisters of Lady MacBeth

Comment

• anyone peep any similarities between LFM and celeb?

Comment

• Originally posted by LegendaryCharisma View Post
        anyone peep any similarities between LFM and celeb?
        Nope, LFM is more aloof and introverted. Celebrity is closer to Popularity Potion.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by LegendaryCharisma View Post
          anyone peep any similarities between LFM and celeb?
          Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Nope, LFM is more aloof and introverted. Celebrity is closer to Popularity Potion.
          I'd have to agree with Ildergreier. Celebrity is what I wish PP was without having to fog in it to get it

There's nothing here at XS quite like LFM. But then, I don't mind there being something left besides the smelly good stuff to keep me hooked on LP
          I finally found my PM replacement here, though it isn't PM, it's like PM but tweaked just for me (XS196 GF)
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
            I finally found my PM replacement here, though it isn't PM, it's like PM but tweaked just for me (XS196 GF)
            Did you get the BB? What do you think about that one?
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
              Did you get the BB? What do you think about that one?
              Oh yes! I guess I shouldn't rule that out until I test it, since, like PM, it's unisex.

I'm currently testing Limitless, Happiness, XSP93, Oxytocin and Rone Love.
              BB will make it into the next round!

But my package from the LP sale was delivered today! So when I get home later I will be digging into nomolicious OCCOs!!! Aaaaand, a mystery box! Wheeeee! Christmas in August!

Comment

Aaaaand, a mystery box! Wheeeee! Christmas in August!

So cool!
                Arsenal

Comment

And it makes other people go over board, they can't help it.
                  What do you mean it makes others go over board? Would love to hear details!

Comment

• Originally posted by MostHoly View Post

I am not sure what you quoted? what did I talk about? I can't find the post.
                    Arsenal

Comment

They are very disinhibited. Totally acting wild. Very fun at parties.
                    Arsenal

Comment

They are very disinhibited. Totally acting wild. Very fun at parties.
                      OK, so Audacious and Blatant Invitation are going on my to try out combinations list.

Comment

• I just put in an order for OCCO Midnight Lavendar (thanks to curiouscat ) and Delectable.
                      I love those OCCOs...

Comment

• curiouscat
                        curiouscat commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I had someone comment on it yesterday.... they didn't realize it was coming from me and were trying to figure out what the scent was.

I just put in an order for OCCO Midnight Lavendar (thanks to curiouscat ) and Delectable.
                      I love those OCCOs...
                      I have not gotten around to ordering it yet. I love lavendar and I love OCCOs but could not really imagine how this one smells. I usually put on lavender in the evenings or on days when I stay home. Is it sexy? Is it something to wear out?

Comment

I have not gotten around to ordering it yet. I love lavendar and I love OCCOs but could not really imagine how this one smells. I usually put on lavender in the evenings or on days when I stay home. Is it sexy? Is it something to wear out?
                        curiouscat ?
                        I love lavendars too and often wear them in the evening. My hoarded little bit of Beautiful Dreamer is my go to before bedtime atm.
                        LP's description is what I'm going by:

That was enough to win me over. I'd forgotten to add it to my last order. Then there's curiouscat talking about it and I'm all like, Ooooooo, ok, I need to go back and order it now...
                        I imagine it will be amazing and am planing to wear it anywhere and everywhere

Comment

• MostHoly
                          MostHoly commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Please keep us posted!

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Will do!

• autumn/winter are now up!
                        The 'WEENIES have landed! The New Releases are now up and orderable on the LUV site here: https://luvpotionperfume.com/shop/21642631/new-releases 10:31 w/ Magnet Blud 2019 w/ Sexpionage Cloven Sand (unisex) Garland Latte Haunted Forest (Unisex) Honeyed Pumpkin Love Potion: Fall Equinox 2019 Midni...
                        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I think it is sexy. It is a deep, lavender with other nuances, as well. It is NOT your typical lavender.
                          XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                          LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• NuTrix
                            NuTrix commented
                            Editing a comment
                            SWOONS!

• Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                          OMG.... I need Weenie Pump JUST for the name! baaaaahahahahahahaa!!!

Comment

• Have any of you tried Heart & Soul and LFM together? I have used LFM and PM together with awesome results. Just wondering if anyone had tried the LFM with H&S, and if so, how that played out?

Comment

• I don't have Heart and Soul
                              but going to be wearing babe and Bam this afternoon!
                              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                              XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                              Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                              Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                              From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X