yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

LPMP reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Coconut View Post
    what is the topper equivalent?
    Topper is equal amounts of alpha androstenol and DHEAS. XS doesn't have anything with just those 2 molecules but you can purchase the singles and "create" your own topper
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Some quick reviews:

Love Potion Homme - I have a sample and don't have a guy to give this to, so I wore it yesterday. Oh man, it smells so good. I kept getting whiffs of it and thinking "Man, I smell good!" I was super uber focused while I had it on and got a ton of work done. People looked me in the eye more than usual. I even got a hug from someone I don't usually get a hug from.

Honey & Vanilla Like a Magnet - This is one of the best-smelling things I've ever encountered in my life. I sprayed some on this morning and the moment the first whiff of it hit my nose, I actually froze, went weak-kneed, and groaned. It smells that good. And it works beautifully with my body chemistry and basically smells the same on me as it does in the bottle. Guys paid extra attention to me today. One guy who was staring even turned his head to keep watching me once I'd gone past.

Cougar Potion - This one is sparkly and so much fun. I love grapefruit scents, but unfortunately, the grapefruit doesn't last on me. It dries down to something warm, sweet, and pleasant. I always get extra attention from everyone with this. Men, women, children, doesn't matter the age.

XS arsenal:
      Desire Me, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Innocence, Limitless, PSEL, P86, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Xist, xs189

Samples - Celebrity, Cohesion, Love Boat, Girlfriend, InBetween, Babe, Taboo, Vibes

LPMP arsenal:
      Balm Bomb, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, Cougar Potion, Cuddle Bunny 2009, La Femme Mystere, Like a Magnet, Love Potion: Red, OCCO SLF, OCCO White, Popularity Potion
      Samples - Bosom Bows w/ Phero, Canaga Cocoa Cacao, Caramel Musk, Medium '19, 10:31 w/ Phero

Comment

• GGGUUUUYYYYSSS!!!!! Did you see that the Pherotine collection will have the long lost goodies? INCLUDING GOTCHA???????? It will be a late release, but I am EXCITED!
        XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
        LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
          GGGUUUUYYYYSSS!!!!! Did you see that the Pherotine collection will have the long lost goodies? INCLUDING GOTCHA???????? It will be a late release, but I am EXCITED!
          no tell us more
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

GGGUUUUYYYYSSS!!!!! Did you see that the Pherotine collection will have the long lost goodies? INCLUDING GOTCHA???????? It will be a late release, but I am EXCITED!
            This is very good news.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

NO!
              But I'm totally going to the site now to check it out!

Comment

I can't find the pherotine collection at all. Could you please post a link.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

I can't find the pherotine collection at all. Could you please post a link.
                  Just did a search on their forum. Looks like it won't be coming out until March.

There are going to be some reformulations of several old blends. I've got my wallet prepared for purchasing some So Sexy. I always saw that one mentioned in old posts.

It'll be a great start to spring!
                  XS arsenal:
                  Desire Me, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Innocence, Limitless, PSEL, P86, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Xist, xs189

Samples - Celebrity, Cohesion, Love Boat, Girlfriend, InBetween, Babe, Taboo, Vibes

LPMP arsenal:
                  Balm Bomb, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, Cougar Potion, Cuddle Bunny 2009, La Femme Mystere, Like a Magnet, Love Potion: Red, OCCO SLF, OCCO White, Popularity Potion
                  Samples - Bosom Bows w/ Phero, Canaga Cocoa Cacao, Caramel Musk, Medium '19, 10:31 w/ Phero

Comment

• Originally posted by Quiet&Dreamy View Post
                    Just did a search on their forum. Looks like it won't be coming out until March.
                    Thanks Quiet&Dreamy I thought I missed the annual pherotine sale, I love this little pherotines
                    Time to already put some money on the side.

Last year I purchased a bottle "super sexy for men" but I haven't had any time to test it yet. Too many other blends to test that come first.
                    Which leads me to the question "am I phero addicted?"

Comment

• Yes, they are moving the store and with the new formulations coming, everything will be late. I am RIDICULOUSLY excited to get the Gotcha! back! I pulled out my Gotcha/LFN combo last night since I feel like I can use it without fear of it running out now. lol. It was a good time. . I looooove Gotcha!
                      XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                      LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• It's March! Pherotine Watch 2020 is officially on!
                        XS arsenal:

LPMP arsenal:

Comment

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment

• I'm dying to try the new Gotcha!!!

Comment

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I still have the "old" Gotcha! You'll have to let us know if you notice a difference!

• Hmmmm I wonder if this Pherotine I'll be able to catch a bottle of LFM, it seemed to sell out quicker than the other blends last year.... That's honestly the only one I want, I've been wanting to sample a bottle before I dive right into purchasing a full 1oz unscented bottle... But if it does play out nice for me I've been thinking of buying the scent Myrrh Merlot. Hmmm it smells like a big giant juicy resin (myrrh) scented GRAPE ! I really feel like if I ever tried to have a signature scent match with LFM it's be that one.

I'm really excited about this next summer I'm hopping Mara will be dropping another OCCO collection & this time I be able to purchase the sample kit, I missed out last year.
                        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• OCCO: Creamy Almond, Florale (I'm surprised this one was around for so long - like 2 summers ago), Raspberry, Butterscotch, Cherry, & Pineapple (rebrew) are on my top to buy list
                          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

• I have purchased from them Charisma and The Love God.

Loved the packaging and their samples.

In terms of effects, Charisma was kind of a hit or miss. Nothing speculator. Probably needed more stirring on my end.
                            I would say the same thing about TLG.

Not that enticed to buy from them again tbh. Maybe if there is ever a huge sale or something, but otherwise I do not see me getting anything from them soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by PheroJack View Post
                              Loved the packaging and their samples.

Not that enticed to buy from them again tbh. Maybe if there is ever a huge sale or something, but otherwise I do not see me getting anything from them soon.
                              Agreed, which is why we're all allowed to congregate & discuss other venders on our favorite venders forum; because we all truly know who's conquering the Pheromone game here haha.

Comment

• Tje LPMP blends work well for me, but they have a different feel than Steves blends.
                                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                                  Tje LPMP blends work well for me, but they have a different feel than Steves blends.
                                  I agree. They are more subtle, often because almost all I have from LP are in oil. I use more product to get the blatant hits, again that may be the choice of oil, though I'm generous with the sprays the mcgs still come nowhere close to XS. I have never been disappointed with them though and can't imagine life without LP

Comment

• Ildergreier
                                    Ildergreier commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    me neither, but I am still on a non buy since I have so many pheromones and scents from them

• NuTrix
                                    NuTrix commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    I don't dare visit the site, lest I be tempted I have more than enough too

• Pherotine has arrived!
                                  XS arsenal:

LPMP arsenal:

Comment

• Originally posted by Quiet&Dreamy View Post
                                    Pherotine has arrived!
                                    ?!?!?!?!
                                    Off to investigate....teeheee...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X