yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

LPMP reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else confused as hell with this sale?

Comment

• Not confused, but really nothing in the freebies I am interested in. :(
      XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
      LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
        Not confused, but really nothing in the freebies I am interested in. :(
        Same. I guess I was confused about what the sale even was. Looks like a yard sale, I do like some of the scents but they weren't on my wish list.

Comment

• A lot of good things, but I need new mountain hiking boots, so I need to prioritize.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• what things are in the sale?
            anyone got the list?
            just out of interest!
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
            XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
            Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
            Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
            From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• I think last year if you spent 50$ you got a free bottle from a listing.
              and all the other stuff that was in the sale wasn't priced, which is hard to tell how much you would be paying for something in the sale, sounds like this year it's the same.
              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

• Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                what things are in the sale?
                anyone got the list?
                just out of interest!
                It's all here
                http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/t...e-one-and-all/

The rules and goodies are all on page 1
                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

It's all here

thankyou, good job i didn't order, nothing interesting enough for me in there!
                  i know what you mean about the garage sale.

Comment

It's all here

lol Nutrix noticed she was getting fuzzy with you lol!

Comment

lol Nutrix noticed she was getting fuzzy with you lol!
                      Yeah, I've gotten the bad elf already hahaha. I was excited, what can I say. The important thing is she still loves me and will still let me purchase all my goodies!!!

Comment

Yeah, I've gotten the bad elf already hahaha. I was excited, what can I say. The important thing is she still loves me and will still let me purchase all my goodies!!!
                        well thats good, nothing i wanted from the garage sale!
                        still have a load to use up that i can now combine with XS
                        i think in total i have about 34 phero bottles so i should be good for a while!
                        thinking of getting rid of my SS4W half bottle spray as it's not being used, or i can try and combine it with something, or maybe pour my temptres sample into the bottle?

Comment

thinking of getting rid of my SS4W half bottle spray as it's not being used, or i can try and combine it with something, or maybe pour my temptres sample into the bottle?
                          i also have bang half bottle, wonder if i could add some good pheros to that work from XS

Comment

you must be crazy buying, i stopped cause they weren't working and cost a fortune!

Comment

• would tempress go better with bang or SS4W

Comment

• so i'm checking my bottles, i think i might go better in one of my phero oils!
                                now i'm wondering which one?
                                cuddle bunny
                                LFM
                                open window
                                cougar
                                lumina
                                all occo
                                no idea lol

Comment

• i'm also thinking about getting some cops from XS and putting some drops in my occos!

Comment

• need to go through my stuff this weekend lol

Comment

• Coconut I've never had trouble getting LPs to work for me. I have practically everything in oils and I am generous with application, lol. But I love their phero blends too, there are just so many more choices here at XS. For fragrances though, I will always be an LP fan - with or without pheros
                                      Temptress, Bang and SS4W are all alpha blends. Bang is SS4W with extra Est and cops, but as long as you carry alpha blends alright, Temptress can be paired with just about anything.
                                      OCCOs are cop bombs already. I think it would be a waste to add more...but I'm all for experimenting and you can tell us if it's an improvement!

Comment

have practically everything in oils
                                        I wasn't happy about perfume in oils before, but now I am borderline obsessed.
                                        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                                          I wasn't happy about perfume in oils before, but now I am borderline obsessed.
                                          LP is the place that "taught" me about perfume and the notes that agree with me and the ones that give me headaches or stab me in my sinuses, lol. I love how you can get samples of everything without committing to a full bottle - and those little freebies they always send along too! I thought I couldn't wear commercial scents. Turns out, I had the misfortune of choosing mainstream commercial items that dissagreed with me painfully (headaches etc.) and made that assumption. Often, it seems that the niche, oil or more expensive (sadly, lol, perhaps it's the quality of the ingredients?) perfumes are the ones I love and that love me back
                                          Thanks to LP turning me around, now I'm a fragrance whore. My purse would be better off if that hadn't happened though!

Comment

• Ildergreier
                                            Ildergreier commented
                                            Editing a comment
                                            I know exactly what you mean.

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X