yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

LPMP reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Quiet&Dreamy View Post
    In my recent order from LPMP, I got Love Potion: Red and it smells so Christmasy to me. Perfect for this time of year.
    If you love the Christmasy scent you should ask for a sample of North Pole with your next order. I'm sure you will LOVE it!!!!

Comment

• Quiet&Dreamy
      Quiet&Dreamy commented
      Editing a comment
      Noted! Will do. Thank you so much!

• Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

If you love the Christmasy scent you should ask for a sample of North Pole with your next order. I'm sure you will LOVE it!!!!
    Occo Red and Lp red smell the same, it's only the cops in it that is different, so i'm sure you will like OCCO RED!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• Quiet&Dreamy
      Quiet&Dreamy commented
      Editing a comment
      Ahhhh, I had a feeling! Yes! Can't wait to get my greedy little paws on it.

• NU,
    just wondered it you tried adding normal cops from XS to Maras Occo, like i think they would be better and stronger, should wondering how many drops do you think it would need to add to a 10ml mara bottle?
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

• Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

I have only smelled the original North Pole and it's delicious! If the rebrew is like it, then, yes, LOVE! ???????
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Originally posted by Coconut View Post
        NU,
        just wondered it you tried adding normal cops from XS to Maras Occo, like i think they would be better and stronger, should wondering how many drops do you think it would need to add to a 10ml mara bottle?
        I have not added XS cops to OCCOs. I have added them to other LP fragrances though. It all depends on the fragrance, whether it's shear or heavy. I start by adding 3 drops, let it sit over night, try it and see IF I can add more or not. I've never gone above 10 drops in a 10ml LP bottle of oil fragrance. That doesn't mean you can't go higher, I always felt it was better to go too few than too many
        I haven't bothered to do that in a very long time though. I usually just slather on my LP fragrance and then wear a drop or two of cops or a spray/drop of the DesireMe.

Comment

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

I have only smelled the original North Pole and it's delicious! If the rebrew is like it, then, yes, LOVE! ???????
          Received it exactly one year ago so I guess it's a rebrew *shrugs*

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment

I have not added XS cops to OCCOs. I have added them to other LP fragrances though. It all depends on the fragrance, whether it's shear or heavy. I start by adding 3 drops, let it sit over night, try it and see IF I can add more or not. I've never gone above 10 drops in a 10ml LP bottle of oil fragrance. That doesn't mean you can't go higher, I always felt it was better to go too few than too many
          I haven't bothered to do that in a very long time though. I usually just slather on my LP fragrance and then wear a drop or two of cops or a spray/drop of the DesireMe.
          okay thanks for the info, will probably just do what you do, slather the oils etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Coconut View Post

okay thanks for the info, will probably just do what you do, slather the oils etc.
            Sometimes it's nice to have the option to be cop-less too

Comment

Sometimes it's nice to have the option to be cop-less too
              yeah your right.

Comment

• On the LPMP note: which are your favorite musk type scents? Pheroed and unpheroed?

Comment

• Originally posted by MostHoly View Post
                  On the LPMP note: which are your favorite musk type scents? Pheroed and unpheroed?
                  Unpheroed.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by MostHoly View Post
                    On the LPMP note: which are your favorite musk type scents? Pheroed and unpheroed?
                    I like both versions of the Caramel Musk used for TMI and phero free.
                    The sugared Pink musk (unphero'd, though I would totally add cops to that!)

Comment

• MostHoly
                      MostHoly commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The Caramel Musk has been on my list for ages. Somehow I can't imagine how it would smell.

• NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      @MostHoly it's not what I expected. Do you have scented TMI? It's not super sugary. Lightly sweet with white musk and amber, there's another musk too, but it's very nice

• I have a sample of unpheroed Caramel Musk, and holy cow, it smells so good! As soon as I read your post, NuTrix, I remembered and promptly hopped up and ran off to track the little bottle down and sniff it. Now I've got some on my fingers and I keep sniffing them, ha ha ha. I'm going to have to try the Pink Sugar.
                    XS arsenal:
                    Desire Me, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Innocence, Limitless, PSEL, P86, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Xist, xs189

Samples - Celebrity, Cohesion, Love Boat, Girlfriend, InBetween, Babe, Taboo, Vibes

LPMP arsenal:
                    Balm Bomb, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, Cougar Potion, Cuddle Bunny 2009, La Femme Mystere, Like a Magnet, Love Potion: Red, OCCO SLF, OCCO White, Popularity Potion
                    Samples - Bosom Bows w/ Phero, Canaga Cocoa Cacao, Caramel Musk, Medium '19, 10:31 w/ Phero

Comment

• Is there any pheromones by LPMP that Px does not have?

Comment

I have a sample of unpheroed Caramel Musk, and holy cow, it smells so good! As soon as I read your post, NuTrix, I remembered and promptly hopped up and ran off to track the little bottle down and sniff it. Now I've got some on my fingers and I keep sniffing them, ha ha ha. I'm going to have to try the Pink Sugar.
                        Pink Sugar is soo sweet and lovely, i have it in OCCO PINK!

Comment

• Quiet&Dreamy
                          Quiet&Dreamy commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Well, and now I have to go and add both of them to my cart because I'm greedy!

I have a sample of unpheroed Caramel Musk, and holy cow, it smells so good! As soon as I read your post, NuTrix, I remembered and promptly hopped up and ran off to track the little bottle down and sniff it. Now I've got some on my fingers and I keep sniffing them, ha ha ha. I'm going to have to try the Pink Sugar.
                        I'm not sure how the sugared layerables would be ordered now. They don't show in the new LP site, but I'm sure you could easily email Mara and LP and ask about Sugared Pink Musk. Here is the description from the message boards:
                        Four white musk oils from around the globe, combined with four cotton candy type pinky sugars to form a perfect sweet pink musk.
                        It's divine

Comment

• Quiet&Dreamy
                          Quiet&Dreamy commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Ah, okay. Thanks for clarifying!

• MostHoly
                          MostHoly commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Does it smell very sticky sweet or is it more cloudy, ethereal?

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment
                          @MostHoly the musks balance out the sugars nicely. It is sweet but more sheer and wears lightly.

• Has anyone tried any of the pheromones by Memphis Conjurer?

Comment

• Originally posted by logica View Post
                          Has anyone tried any of the pheromones by Memphis Conjurer?
                          Never heard of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by logica View Post
                            Has anyone tried any of the pheromones by Memphis Conjurer?
                            Someone on the boards mentioned them, maybe in a journal? I have never purchased from there myself.

Comment

• what is the topper equivalent?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X