yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

LPMP reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
    I've been living in Petals of Silk with LFN the past few days. Gosh, I forgot how it makes me feel. I love it. And yesterday I was walking in the grocery story and this older man looks at me and says, "Well, hello, beautiful lady!"

Ok, this does NOT happen to me. I think I am an attractive woman and I am kind, but I think my introvertedness often make me come off as snobbish until people get to know me. That being said, I don't get a lot of random comments from men who don't know me. Now, women want to talk to me and tell me all their stories ALL. THE. TIME. But not men. So I considered that a hit.
    I don't have that one, i am the same as you introverted too, soo i think i also come off as snobish lol!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• I'm wearing my combo out but I just remembered it's LAM and not BAM
      need to change it on my signature
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

• Ok, fellow LFN fans... how do you feel about the smell of LFN Unscented after dry down? Do you still smell it? The cops in it? I find it to be very little scent left, BUT my sniffer can deceive me. I want to mix part of my LFN Unscented oil with a fragrance, but I was hoping for something soft and subtle. While I LOVE it with LP Red, I need something not quite so ... noticeable... yet still a good skin scent, maybe? I have the PE Warm & Cozy. I was thinking about using that. But I am not so sure that would cover the cops in the LFN. Thoughts?
        XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
        LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Ok, fellow LFN fans... how do you feel about the smell of LFN Unscented after dry down? Do you still smell it? The cops in it? I find it to be very little scent left, BUT my sniffer can deceive me. I want to mix part of my LFN Unscented oil with a fragrance, but I was hoping for something soft and subtle. While I LOVE it with LP Red, I need something not quite so ... noticeable... yet still a good skin scent, maybe? I have the PE Warm & Cozy. I was thinking about using that. But I am not so sure that would cover the cops in the LFN. Thoughts?
          I'm not familiar with the PE W&C, but I know I smell LFN after dry down. Not crazy, but I smell the cops and Enone. Never have had trouble covering it if I let it dry down first (I only have it in oil...spray may be even lighter and easier to cover?)
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• wore OCCO Red round the belly button on friday on it's own, lots of head turns and smiles from guys, this lasted all day!
            i think i have found my sweet spot now for the OCCO's, used to wear them before on my chest or wrist, but belly button seems to be my sweet spot!

Comment

• Originally posted by Coconut View Post
              wore OCCO Red round the belly button on friday on it's own, lots of head turns and smiles from guys, this lasted all day!
              i think i have found my sweet spot now for the OCCO's, used to wear them before on my chest or wrist, but belly button seems to be my sweet spot!
              Yes! Me too!
              If I want to smell the fragrance, I'll put it on my forearms or neck, but for best diffusion, the circle around the belly button can't be beat!

Comment

• I used their Gotcha! oil today. I'm trying to use it up because it hasn't given me any hits...

...until today! Oh man! People were paying excellent attention to me! That never happens. I even noticed guys looking at me, which again, never happens.

Coconut , I'll have to try that circle around the belly button trick. And I'm going to check out OCCO Red as well! I'm trying to collect the OCCOs. I only have OCCO White so far and it smells so good once it dries down.

I just got a batch of goodies from them that I'm eager to take sniffs of. Their fragrances smell soooo lovely.

I'm going to trot out La Femme Mystere tomorrow because I'm getting a mani-pedi at my regular salon. Last time I went there, I wore it and they gave me a free bottle of hand lotion. They'd never done that before! On the Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie forum, people have said that's the best one to wear to get free stuff, and I think they're right!
                XS arsenal:
                Desire Me, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Innocence, Limitless, PSEL, P86, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Xist, xs189

Samples - Celebrity, Cohesion, Love Boat, Girlfriend, InBetween, Babe, Taboo, Vibes

LPMP arsenal:
                Balm Bomb, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, Cougar Potion, Cuddle Bunny 2009, La Femme Mystere, Like a Magnet, Love Potion: Red, OCCO SLF, OCCO White, Popularity Potion
                Samples - Bosom Bows w/ Phero, Canaga Cocoa Cacao, Caramel Musk, Medium '19, 10:31 w/ Phero

Comment

• I am desperately hoping Gotcha comes back! And SOON!
                  XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                  LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

I am desperately hoping Gotcha comes back! And SOON!
                    Did Mara say it is? I'm out of the loop here. Is it out of stock or are they discontinuing? I always thought Gotcha! was a popular blend.
                    I know I like it

Comment

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Did Mara say it is? I'm out of the loop here. Is it out of stock or are they discontinuing? I always thought Gotcha! was a popular blend.
                      I know I like it
                      It has been out of stock for awhile. There is still some HLP on the new site that has Gotcha in it, but that is all. It is my understanding that they are no longer working with the supplier who made it for them, HOWEVER, Gotcha was Mara's "recipe" and should be able to be recreated when they find someone to do it. That being said, no one from the shop has chimed in lately about it that I have seen. I follow the thread for it pretty closely just in case I need to make an emergency purchase should it come back stealthily. .

ETA: I have about 1/3 of a bottle of the UN Left and I have been hoarding it, but I think I am about to bust it out and go full force with my target and just let it ride. lol. It is doing me no good sitting there, sold out or not.

Comment

• For those who wear occo around your belly button- won't the scent be covered by your clothing?

Comment

• Originally posted by logica View Post
                          For those who wear occo around your belly button- won't the scent be covered by your clothing?
                          no because when i wore it i had a white lace top on so the occo could pass through very easily and my jeans were under my belly button, try not too wear too much heavy stuff, something light it can pass through.

Comment

It has been out of stock for awhile. There is still some HLP on the new site that has Gotcha in it, but that is all. It is my understanding that they are no longer working with the supplier who made it for them, HOWEVER, Gotcha was Mara's "recipe" and should be able to be recreated when they find someone to do it. That being said, no one from the shop has chimed in lately about it that I have seen. I follow the thread for it pretty closely just in case I need to make an emergency purchase should it come back stealthily. .

ETA: I have about 1/3 of a bottle of the UN Left and I have been hoarding it, but I think I am about to bust it out and go full force with my target and just let it ride. lol. It is doing me no good sitting there, sold out or not.
                            It's there to be used! Don't let it languish! I hope you get some awesome hits. Please report back once you do!
                            XS arsenal:
                            Desire Me, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Innocence, Limitless, PSEL, P86, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Xist, xs189

Samples - Celebrity, Cohesion, Love Boat, Girlfriend, InBetween, Babe, Taboo, Vibes

LPMP arsenal:
                            Balm Bomb, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, Cougar Potion, Cuddle Bunny 2009, La Femme Mystere, Like a Magnet, Love Potion: Red, OCCO SLF, OCCO White, Popularity Potion
                            Samples - Bosom Bows w/ Phero, Canaga Cocoa Cacao, Caramel Musk, Medium '19, 10:31 w/ Phero

Comment

For those who wear occo around your belly button- won't the scent be covered by your clothing?
                              I've never had an issue with them, but I think it's because they are so potent
                              Also, our torsos are a hot spot, body temperature wise, and diffusion is really good there

Comment

• I'm very curious about the occos, but at the same time, reviews for lpmp seem very mixed. (And they are very expensive too)

Comment

I'm very curious about the occos, but at the same time, reviews for lpmp seem very mixed. (And they are very expensive too)
                                  They are just copulins in a great, yummy, smell good cover fragrance. Cops from anywhere with a good cover fragrance of your own will do the same thing

Comment

• I have a pretty extensive collection of LPMP unscented pheros, scented pheros and just scents. I absolutely love their products and customer service. They wear different than XS products (which I also love love love and have a great stash of) which in my books is a good thing as it means I have two amazing brands in my arsenal

the craft 90s GIF

Comment

• Ildergreier
                                      Ildergreier commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      This. they are just different.

• Originally posted by MostHoly View Post
                                    I have a pretty extensive collection of LPMP unscented pheros, scented pheros and just scents. I absolutely love their products and customer service. They wear different than XS products (which I also love love love and have a great stash of) which in my books is a good thing as it means I have two amazing brands in my arsenal
                                    I fully agree with everything you said
                                    Btw this reminds me to check my Northpole/APi mix
                                    Should be ready to use, will give it a test run tomorrow

Comment

• MostHoly , you described the differences so well. I would add that I absolutely love the glass bottles and label art that LPMP uses. There really is something "magickal" about their pheros and perfumes. And their custom fragrances are so varied and smell so, so, so good. This cannot be understated. They have so many amazing scents. A lot of people say their pheros are more subtle and don't hit as hard as the XS ones.

XS feels more scientific and direct. No frills, just straight to the results that you want and deserve. Plus the overall vibe of the customer service and the company itself is so fun and wonderful! Loving both, even though I have limited experience so far with XS (I've only used Fantasy for self effects when I go to work). Can't wait to go deeper into what the XS pheros can do for me!

In my recent order from LPMP, I got Love Potion: Red and it smells so Christmasy to me. Perfect for this time of year.
                                      XS arsenal:

LPMP arsenal:

Comment

• Quiet&Dreamy
                                        Quiet&Dreamy commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        Ugh, "This cannot be overstated," not "This cannot be understated." Silly me.

I'm very curious about the occos, but at the same time, reviews for lpmp seem very mixed. (And they are very expensive too)
                                      Why do you think they are very expensive?
                                      If you are talking about a fragranced phero please take into consideration how much the fragrance on its own costs. Everything is hand crafted and takes a lot of time. In my opinion the price is fair and their scents are unique
                                      Oh..and I have never ever experienced a bleeding through with LPMP fragrances, they do cover excellent.
                                      I my LPMP's

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X