Be Your Best

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

LPMP reviews

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #41
    Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

    I loved💕 this last summers Limited Edition OCCO collection 😍. I was surprisingly wasn’t a fan of the quickly sold out Sandal Musk, but loved the Coco Cocoa! I still need to get a full bottle of OCCO Cherry Tobac that was a sweet juicy cherry scent 🤩🍒! And also the Florale, at first I didn’t like it but then the idea grew on to me, “Hey, I can smell like a sexy ass boner inducing flower 🌺.” I noticed it was the most under loved scent. It’s one of the last few remaining with around 13 bottles left.
    I hope these comes in bigger bottles and spray options.
    Arsenal

    ​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

    LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

    Comment


    • #42
      Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

      I hope these comes in bigger bottles and spray options.
      That is if she makes another batch this year. Those were only brewed from this past summer and weren’t 1/3 oz bottles but 1/6 oz. None were sprays either. 🙁
      PXS (FB): Inbetween (xs194), Fantasy, PSEL, Celebrity, Babe, Sweetness, Sexy Confidence, Babe, XSR32, XS86, XS96, Xist /w, Outspoken, Cohesion, XSP-H, DM+, Girlfriend (2x), Comply (xs199), Happiness

      PXS (S): PSE, Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss (2x), LB


      LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      Alkemia: Burning Roses,
      Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorcière, Black Roses


      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

      Comment


      • #43
        Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

        That is if she makes another batch this year. Those were only brewed from this past summer and weren’t 1/3 oz bottles but 1/6 oz. None were sprays either. 🙁
        Exactly and that was sad. If Cherry Tobac and Midnight Lavendel could come back in the ordinary 1/6 oz and spray, I would be a very happy woman.
        Arsenal

        ​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

        LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

        Comment


        • #44
          Have you lovely ladies smelled or used any of the scents from men collection? I can see some are listed as unisex as well.

          Just want some opinion on those scents as LPMP scents are mostly sweet or gourmand.

          Comment


          • #45
            Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
            Have you lovely ladies smelled or used any of the scents from men collection? I can see some are listed as unisex as well.

            Just want some opinion on those scents as LPMP scents are mostly sweet or gourmand.

            Yes, I love Elementary.
            Arsenal

            ​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

            LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

            Comment


            • #46
              Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
              Have you lovely ladies smelled or used any of the scents from men collection? I can see some are listed as unisex as well.

              Just want some opinion on those scents as LPMP scents are mostly sweet or gourmand.
              One of my first mini vial samples was Elementary. It smells so good, reminds me of cologne my grandpa would wear.
              PXS (FB): Inbetween (xs194), Fantasy, PSEL, Celebrity, Babe, Sweetness, Sexy Confidence, Babe, XSR32, XS86, XS96, Xist /w, Outspoken, Cohesion, XSP-H, DM+, Girlfriend (2x), Comply (xs199), Happiness

              PXS (S): PSE, Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss (2x), LB


              LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
              Alkemia: Burning Roses,
              Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorcière, Black Roses


              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

              Comment


              • #47
                Ildergreier Vicki Lee Wow, you both like Elementary. I just had a look at the notes and they look promising. Cannabis as one of the notes got my attention.

                Comment


                • #48
                  Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                  Ildergreier Vicki Lee Wow, you both like Elementary. I just had a look at the notes and they look promising. Cannabis as one of the notes got my attention.
                  Buy it, the perfume is superb and I like the phero blend that is in it too.
                  Arsenal

                  ​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

                  LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

                  Comment


                  • #49
                    Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

                    Buy it, the perfume is superb and I like the phero blend that is in it too.
                    I’m getting a single note oil from Mara soon. I’ll definitely ask for sample of it.

                    Comment


                    • #50
                      Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

                      I’m getting a single note oil from Mara soon. I’ll definitely ask for sample of it.
                      Please do.
                      Arsenal

                      ​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

                      LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

                      Comment


                      • #51
                        Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

                        Please do.
                        clayne crawford yes GIF by Lethal Weapon

                        Comment


                        • #52
                          Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                          Ildergreier Vicki Lee Wow, you both like Elementary. I just had a look at the notes and they look promising. Cannabis as one of the notes got my attention.
                          Cannabis is alwasys promising scent or smoke haha
                          PXS (FB): Inbetween (xs194), Fantasy, PSEL, Celebrity, Babe, Sweetness, Sexy Confidence, Babe, XSR32, XS86, XS96, Xist /w, Outspoken, Cohesion, XSP-H, DM+, Girlfriend (2x), Comply (xs199), Happiness

                          PXS (S): PSE, Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss (2x), LB


                          LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                          Alkemia: Burning Roses,
                          Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorcière, Black Roses


                          FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

                          Comment


                          • #53
                            Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

                            Cannabis is alwasys promising scent or smoke haha
                            And Elementary has both Cannabis and Smoke notes in it, lol.

                            Comment


                            • #54
                              I really like the Teddy BB scent. Wish they sold it separately... it only comes with mones and I'm not that big a fan of DHEAS.

                              Comment


                              • #55
                                Originally posted by nephil View Post
                                I really like the Teddy BB scent. Wish they sold it separately... it only comes with mones and I'm not that big a fan of DHEAS.
                                I believe you can actually ask Mara that you want to order one without pheromones. Will have to wait for her to brew a new batch of fragrance and before she adds in pheromones.

                                Comment


                                • #56
                                  LPMP was my very first experience with pheromones. As mentioned before, I received my biggest hit last year thanks to LPMP but afterwards, I just didn't get any hits. It was strange. I definitely think the sprays are much, much stronger. I think what would have helped LPMP is if their forum was more about experiences and less about the smell. I got so frustrated trying to search for information about some oils and everyone just talked about the smell -- nothing else. As of right now, I don't think anything beats PheromoneXS but I haven't tried any others to say that (so consider yourselves lucky... jk ) Though, I will use them until they finish. Some of them I'm waiting to be in a relationship (Blatant Invitation & Compromising Positions)


                                  I currently have these from LPMP, if any of you have any reviews to share with me regarding any of these, please share them with me!:

                                  In my collection:
                                  Blatant Invitation
                                  BAM!
                                  Cuddle Bunny
                                  Phero Girl
                                  Rainbow Mango w/ Levitation
                                  Goddess of the Blue Moon
                                  Overt Cops for your Covert Ops
                                  Tsunonme w/ copulins
                                  Shimmering Sands
                                  Compromising Positions
                                  Love Potion #4: Pink
                                  La Femme Mystere
                                  Rocket Fuel III
                                  Honeyed Love
                                  Summer Crush
                                  Pallas w/ Lumina
                                  Like A Magnet
                                  Money Multiplier (what exactly is this one for? I want someone to pay for my life coaching program, is this the phero for it?)

                                  Samples from LPMP:
                                  Love Potion #5: White
                                  LP Summer Brule
                                  Coco Snuggle
                                  Veridian Muse w/ Phero
                                  Glace au Cafe
                                  Spells: Protection Potion
                                  Parasol
                                  Myrrh Merlot
                                  Collection: Xist, Celebrity, Innocence, DM+, Sexy Confidence, Vibe, Sweetness, Bitch, Odyssey, Fantasy, Love Boat, Connections, Bliss, Happiness, Neno, PSEL, Temptress, Engage, Madame, Fairytale, Comply, Thinker, Glow, DHEAS, Babe, Outspoken (+s), Sport, Flirt, Goddess, Tease, Mascot, Limitless, P82, P86, P83, P96, xs194, xsr69, xsr46, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs130, xs196, xs201, xs202
                                  different color = sample (s)

                                  Comment


                                  • #57
                                    Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                                    LPMP was my very first experience with pheromones. As mentioned before, I received my biggest hit last year thanks to LPMP but afterwards, I just didn't get any hits. It was strange. I definitely think the sprays are much, much stronger. I think what would have helped LPMP is if their forum was more about experiences and less about the smell. I got so frustrated trying to search for information about some oils and everyone just talked about the smell -- nothing else. As of right now, I don't think anything beats PheromoneXS but I haven't tried any others to say that (so consider yourselves lucky... jk ) Though, I will use them until they finish. Some of them I'm waiting to be in a relationship (Blatant Invitation & Compromising Positions)


                                    I currently have these from LPMP, if any of you have any reviews to share with me regarding any of these, please share them with me!:

                                    In my collection:
                                    Blatant Invitation
                                    BAM!
                                    Cuddle Bunny
                                    Phero Girl
                                    Rainbow Mango w/ Levitation
                                    Goddess of the Blue Moon
                                    Overt Cops for your Covert Ops
                                    Tsunonme w/ copulins
                                    Shimmering Sands
                                    Compromising Positions
                                    Love Potion #4: Pink
                                    La Femme Mystere
                                    Rocket Fuel III
                                    Honeyed Love
                                    Summer Crush
                                    Pallas w/ Lumina
                                    Like A Magnet
                                    Money Multiplier (what exactly is this one for? I want someone to pay for my life coaching program, is this the phero for it?)

                                    Samples from LPMP:
                                    Love Potion #5: White
                                    LP Summer Brule
                                    Coco Snuggle
                                    Veridian Muse w/ Phero
                                    Glace au Cafe
                                    Spells: Protection Potion
                                    Parasol
                                    Myrrh Merlot
                                    • I have all the same ones you have in the Red;
                                      • Phero Girl: Goes powdery on me... No honey *sad face*
                                      • Myrrh Merlot: Is my faveeeee scent I smell like a big grape! (I think I'd get this with LFM blended - It's in the LE section and only had like a few bottles left)
                                      • Honey LP I haven't really tested out too much (That was around the time I jumped the PSX bandwagon)
                                      • Pallas was a sample I just didn't really like the smell it was eh, ok.
                                      • OCCO's were my first cop blend to show results for me! I have OCCO Gold, again powder, no honey.
                                    • Money Multiplier /w SWS is a work blend... It's a "witchy" based ritual oil, like incorporating magic. I love SWS (Swiming with the sharks) when I was working a regular job, too bad they discontiued it. If you want money stick with PSX status blends.
                                    • If you go Under the UN (unscented thread) They'll talk about hits there.(http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/f...omone-reviews/) The blends with the smell that's all they're going to talk about in that thread.
                                    • BTW Pherotine is next month if you want to sample some of the UN Pheromnoes, But I'm kinda sad they had a good thing going... Now they Discontiuned all the good shit! BANG!, SWS, Super Sexy.... Eh.
                                    • I left that forum, I might buy some shit during this years sale in April... I still want to try LFM which is one of the first blends I've been wanting to try lol! other than that I lost interest
                                    • The fourm was cool, but it was dry as hell, a bunch of old ladies and relationship talk... Over here is younger in the womens section and we actually talk about shit haha! I love how all of us are on our money from men #PayHer grind! I love it!
                                    PXS (FB): Inbetween (xs194), Fantasy, PSEL, Celebrity, Babe, Sweetness, Sexy Confidence, Babe, XSR32, XS86, XS96, Xist /w, Outspoken, Cohesion, XSP-H, DM+, Girlfriend (2x), Comply (xs199), Happiness

                                    PXS (S): PSE, Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss (2x), LB


                                    LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                                    Alkemia: Burning Roses,
                                    Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorcière, Black Roses


                                    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

                                    Comment


                                    • #58
                                      Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                                      • I have all the same ones you have in the Red;
                                        • Phero Girl: Goes powdery on me... No honey *sad face*
                                        • Myrrh Merlot: Is my faveeeee scent I smell like a big grape! (I think I'd get this with LFM blended - It's in the LE section and only had like a few bottles left)
                                        • Honey LP I haven't really tested out too much (That was around the time I jumped the PSX bandwagon)
                                        • Pallas was a sample I just didn't really like the smell it was eh, ok.
                                        • OCCO's were my first cop blend to show results for me! I have OCCO Gold, again powder, no honey.
                                      • Money Multiplier /w SWS is a work blend... It's a "witchy" based ritual oil, like incorporating magic. I love SWS (Swiming with the sharks) when I was working a regular job, too bad they discontiued it. If you want money stick with PSX status blends.
                                      • If you go Under the UN (unscented thread) They'll talk about hits there.(http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/f...omone-reviews/) The blends with the smell that's all they're going to talk about in that thread.
                                      • BTW Pherotine is next month if you want to sample some of the UN Pheromnoes, But I'm kinda sad they had a good thing going... Now they Discontiuned all the good shit! BANG!, SWS, Super Sexy.... Eh.
                                      • I left that forum, I might buy some shit during this years sale in April... I still want to try LFM which is one of the first blends I've been wanting to try lol! other than that I lost interest
                                      • The fourm was cool, but it was dry as hell, a bunch of old ladies and relationship talk... Over here is younger in the womens section and we actually talk about shit haha! I love how all of us are on our money from men #PayHer grind! I love it!

                                      Okay, so let's talk money for a second. My goal is to marry well. Can Money Multiplier work on a date along with Xist, Innocence, and Connections? I wonder what that combo is like.

                                      Honestly, I don't think I care for LPMP anymore. Not when I discovered PXS!
                                      Collection: Xist, Celebrity, Innocence, DM+, Sexy Confidence, Vibe, Sweetness, Bitch, Odyssey, Fantasy, Love Boat, Connections, Bliss, Happiness, Neno, PSEL, Temptress, Engage, Madame, Fairytale, Comply, Thinker, Glow, DHEAS, Babe, Outspoken (+s), Sport, Flirt, Goddess, Tease, Mascot, Limitless, P82, P86, P83, P96, xs194, xsr69, xsr46, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs130, xs196, xs201, xs202
                                      different color = sample (s)

                                      Comment


                                      • #59
                                        Originally posted by Cheerio View Post


                                        Okay, so let's talk money for a second. My goal is to marry well. Can Money Multiplier work on a date along with Xist, Innocence, and Connections? I wonder what that combo is like.

                                        Honestly, I don't think I care for LPMP anymore. Not when I discovered PXS!
                                        Like I said it’s more pushing the metaphysical aspect... I’ve only used Phero Charged Money Potion / SWS. I worked a shitty fast food job that I hated lol, I used it so my co-workers could act right. I mean all those old ladies used it for work and not trying to attract a rich man. You could try that combo. The only way to find out is if you try it. 😨
                                        PXS (FB): Inbetween (xs194), Fantasy, PSEL, Celebrity, Babe, Sweetness, Sexy Confidence, Babe, XSR32, XS86, XS96, Xist /w, Outspoken, Cohesion, XSP-H, DM+, Girlfriend (2x), Comply (xs199), Happiness

                                        PXS (S): PSE, Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss (2x), LB


                                        LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                                        Alkemia: Burning Roses,
                                        Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorcière, Black Roses


                                        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

                                        Comment


                                        • #60
                                          Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                                          Some of them I'm waiting to be in a relationship (Blatant Invitation & Compromising Positions)
                                          Girl, you don't need to wait to be in a relationship! I know they caution women not to use overtly sexual blends in public over in the lpmp forums but that's being way over cautious imo. Some of my fav and hilarious hits were with BI. The onlu thing I needed to be cautious of were of women acting hostile

                                          Comment

                                          Ad down

                                          Collapse

                                          Working...
                                          X