LPMP reviews

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

I loved💕 this last summers Limited Edition OCCO collection 😍. I was surprisingly wasn’t a fan of the quickly sold out Sandal Musk, but loved the Coco Cocoa! I still need to get a full bottle of OCCO Cherry Tobac that was a sweet juicy cherry scent 🤩🍒! And also the Florale, at first I didn’t like it but then the idea grew on to me, “Hey, I can smell like a sexy ass boner inducing flower 🌺.” I noticed it was the most under loved scent. It’s one of the last few remaining with around 13 bottles left.
    I hope these comes in bigger bottles and spray options.
    Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.
    Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I hope these comes in bigger bottles and spray options.
      That is if she makes another batch this year. Those were only brewed from this past summer and weren’t 1/3 oz bottles but 1/6 oz. None were sprays either. 🙁
      PXS (FB): Happiness, DM+, Cohesion, PSEL, Sexy Confidence, Babe, Xist/w, Outspoken, Celebrity, XSP-H, XSR32, XS96, XS86,

PXS (S): Tease, Temptress, Babe, Bliss

LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      Alkemia: Burning Roses,
      Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorcière, Black Roses

FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

Comment

That is if she makes another batch this year. Those were only brewed from this past summer and weren’t 1/3 oz bottles but 1/6 oz. None were sprays either. 🙁
        Exactly and that was sad. If Cherry Tobac and Midnight Lavendel could come back in the ordinary 1/6 oz and spray, I would be a very happy woman.
        Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

Comment

Have you lovely ladies smelled or used any of the scents from men collection? I can see some are listed as unisex as well.

Just want some opinion on those scents as LPMP scents are mostly sweet or gourmand.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
            Have you lovely ladies smelled or used any of the scents from men collection? I can see some are listed as unisex as well.

Just want some opinion on those scents as LPMP scents are mostly sweet or gourmand.

Yes, I love Elementary.
            Arsenal

Comment

One of my first mini vial samples was Elementary. It smells so good, reminds me of cologne my grandpa would wear.
              PXS (FB): Happiness, DM+, Cohesion, PSEL, Sexy Confidence, Babe, Xist/w, Outspoken, Celebrity, XSP-H, XSR32, XS96, XS86,

LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

Ildergreier Vicki Lee Wow, you both like Elementary. I just had a look at the notes and they look promising. Cannabis as one of the notes got my attention.

Comment

Ildergreier Vicki Lee Wow, you both like Elementary. I just had a look at the notes and they look promising. Cannabis as one of the notes got my attention.
                  Buy it, the perfume is superb and I like the phero blend that is in it too.
                  Arsenal

Comment

Buy it, the perfume is superb and I like the phero blend that is in it too.
                    I’m getting a single note oil from Mara soon. I’ll definitely ask for sample of it.

Comment

I’m getting a single note oil from Mara soon. I’ll definitely ask for sample of it.
                      Please do.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Please do.
                        clayne crawford yes GIF by Lethal Weapon

Comment

Cannabis is alwasys promising scent or smoke haha

Comment

Cannabis is alwasys promising scent or smoke haha
                            And Elementary has both Cannabis and Smoke notes in it, lol.

Comment

I really like the Teddy BB scent. Wish they sold it separately... it only comes with mones and I'm not that big a fan of DHEAS.

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post
                                I really like the Teddy BB scent. Wish they sold it separately... it only comes with mones and I'm not that big a fan of DHEAS.
                                I believe you can actually ask Mara that you want to order one without pheromones. Will have to wait for her to brew a new batch of fragrance and before she adds in pheromones.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                                X