yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Bad wolf.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XSteveO It seems for a few weeks if you go to LAL products on their site and click on "add to cart" it takes you to an empty cart. I feel sad this is happening because LAL is a leader and innovator. Their products are amazing. I hope Garry can get this straightened out.

Comment

Will do guys. I like Gary so I wish him the best.

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

This is from the user Stripes over at pherotruth:

I've been E-mailing him and I think the situation will take some time to solve.. maybe another two weeks. It's out of his hands and he's trying to do everything he can obviously. The merchant provider is taking issue with the LAL website and want him to make some changes among other things..

Comment

2000GT Thanks for the update. In addition to PXS, I love LAL and Pheromone Treasures. I hope Garry can get this solved soon.

Comment

I wish he'd get his payment issues sorted. I'd like to buy an unscented bottle of Bad Wolf. I've gone through two bottles of the scented version. Usually used it in a combo with a drop of SOB under my nose.
            Bad Wolf

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X