yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Bad wolf.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad wolf.

I have read this thread http://houseofpheromones.com/bad-wol...adass-big-bro/
    Whsays it says lots of interesting things about how bad wolf will push you through your limits and will make you self improve. I'm curios 2000GT i saw In your post that you always recommend BW , it is hyped or its just marketing or its exactly as advised?

Here's my take on bad wolf. Is it hyped? Of course. That's marketing for you. Does it work as advertised? Once you cut out the marketing hype, yes, it does what it's advertised to do. It is a very strong, very alpha, sexual and aggressive mix. It's designed so women see you as a bad ass who doesn't take shit from anyone. Now, it's not easy to drive. It's meant to force you to change your approach, to change who you are. This isn't a mix that you can wear and steer how you want, it steers you. I hate to use analogies but it's like trying to control a bucking horse, hang on for the ride, don't show weakness otherwise you'll get kicked off. Manage to get the hang of it and it can take you on some fun rides. Here's what you need to do with it: wear it, be friendly, be sociable. I've worn it at work, with friends and around family (usually at lower doses around family). For me, 3 drops tend to be more than enough for work, though going out, pushing up the dosage definitely is possible. If you are talking to a girl, do not be afraid to escalate. The mix signals that you can and will, so if you don't, the gal will lose interest FAST. I've had that happen a few times when I first started using it. Got tons of interest, could have closed but opted not to since these were women I met during work and it would have been unethical for me to close when I had employees near me. Garry wasn't kidding when he sends condoms with your order of bad wolf, it can help get you laid, if you work with it. Most guys gave up on it too quickly because it was too harsh, hard to figure out, etc. Worked like a champ for me from day one. I'm not built like Adonis, I don't have the chiseled looks of a movie star, but when I wear this stuff, I'm friendly and outgoing and the shit works. If you don't do this, the signature throws people off and they think you're a creep.

Comment

2000GT thanks for your input, my curiosity is this : BW push you to grow, when you stop using it you are still a better man because of personal growth that BW has pushed you through?

So you have to be extra friendly on this one?

Comment

There's a similar discussion going on in the bw thread at pherotruth. Here's what I wrote...

Been reading through this thread, I think some of you will remember I was one of the first group of guys that figured out bw very quickly. No mix...NO MIX will do all the work for you. BW does far more I feel, than other mixes I've used, but one's own personality still plays a strong role in success or failure. How many times, did we, all those years ago, tell newbies to A314 that you can't sit in the corner, be shy and expect it to work magic, bw is the same. You have to be sociable, you have to be friendly, you have to be ready to take the bull by the horns and slap the shit out of it...okay maybe not that extreme, but you definitely need to be ready to act and act fast. It sends out a signal that you're a bad ass mo do and does things you're own way. Women interpret that as you'll make the moves, you're the bad boy. If you see an opening to escalate, take it, don't wait, don't hesitate. What happens if you don't is you'll lose the gal's interest because you're no longer acting congruent to the mix. Seen it happen a few times when I first started wearing it.

Garry is right, you do have to be a complete and total pussy to get friend zoned while wearing bw. To be frank, I can't even really conceive a scenario where that could happen since I think most of the time, if you don't match the signal, or do what I do which is be friendly and outgoing and confident, then women ignore you and move on. I think. Garry means that in order to be friend zoned while wearing bw, you have to be acting completely the opposite and have to be trying HARD to be nice to a gal.

Never tried bw with A-1, I suspect it neuters the effects somewhat. I've used it with xist and that seems to smooth things out a bit, which I've found works well with Asians. Most of the time, I tend to wear it as is.

Comment

Wich thread on pherotruth.com?

Comment

The bad wolf thread in the product review section of LAL.

Comment

That one strated by you? found it !

Comment

Thanks!

106 pages, i think it will be a better read than Twilight. )

Comment

I didn't start it, but it's a good read so you can see how people figured out how to use bw

Comment

I started reading it already, I saw that you didn't started it, last post was made by you and that is why I though you are the author.

Comment

Hi 2000GT when you wear badwolf do you act like an arsehole ? i mean pushing people around, swearing etc ?

Comment

Haha, good question

Comment

Nope. There have been reports that bw can increase aggression and on rare situations when I'm already in a bad mood, it can exasperate that mood, but otherwise no issues. Some guys never see any increased aggression.

Comment

What do you mean by "exasperate that mood"?

Comment

My exp with BW is strange. It's works for my students superb (19-24 yo) - red skin, dirty talks, sexy smiles etc But for my wife(29yo) it's anti-magnet . And I have not negative mood or other negative effects. I used it behind ears Very powerful. But very strange product . And I found out for myself. Bad wolf is a best voodoo gainer. For example 6 d voodoo at the sides of neck. and 2-4 bw behind the ears
                              PheromoneXS : Oils - Xist, Evolve,Cohesion,Accend(w/c),Taboo,A1(12,5),Love Boat
                              Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal
                              LaL: Bad Wolf,Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, T-150,Nude Alpha, Possess, Possess Alpha
                              PT: GoA,Treasureful shine
                              Lacroy: NNPA
                              HAX: X22,C4,M512,Holy Grail
                              Alpha Dream: AM
                              TruePheromones: ALL

Comment

Sasharana how about the self effects?

Comment

Originally posted by bogdy View Post
                                  Sasharana how about the self effects?
                                  Nothing worse. It's like rock star vibration. You are strong like a Conan and sweet like Riddick But not alpha ) like alpha with brain)))
                                  PheromoneXS : Oils - Xist, Evolve,Cohesion,Accend(w/c),Taboo,A1(12,5),Love Boat
                                  Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal
                                  LaL: Bad Wolf,Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, T-150,Nude Alpha, Possess, Possess Alpha
                                  PT: GoA,Treasureful shine
                                  Lacroy: NNPA
                                  HAX: X22,C4,M512,Holy Grail
                                  Alpha Dream: AM
                                  TruePheromones: ALL

Comment

Seems like something that is hard to explain, needs, to be tried.

Comment

Comment

Tenerife Guy yes it helps, especially the review about ascend.
                                        Thanks ?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X