yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Bad wolf.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you this is really helpful! I feel the same about Ascend. You are so much more approachable than A314. When I first wore Ascend I did not like it because I felt like I was getting attention rather than respect, while with A314 it was so intimidating (the older version) that people would just do what you say. Then I started to realize that was the point of Ascend, you became the popular guy everyone wanted to talk to and had social influencing power. So with Ascend, you could guide the conversation naturally rather than force it like with A314. Sorry to hijack the thread a bit but have you had a chance to try XS170 (Dominant Ascend)? I'm curious if you have and what you think of it vs BW vs regular Ascend?
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

I haven't tried 170 as yet,hoping to get a sample at some time.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenerife Guy View Post
        It's a beta product so unfortunately I don't think they will provide samples of it =/ I am placing an order for one on Monday and will report back...I am curious to try it in comparison to bad wolf. But from what I gather bad wolf is similar to domination (high eNONE) while Dominant Ascend (high eRONE) is similar to the older version of A314.
        PXS
        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
        AD
        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

170 is my standard business phero. Good respect hits without being overly aggressive like BW can be at times. Wasn't wearing any yesterday and my boss was treating me like his little buddy and in a bit of a disrespectful way. I wore three sprays today and he's MUCH more respectful towards me. Was the first time I hadn't worn something around him for a while so that was quite a surprise. Give it a go, it's worth a try.

Comment

2000GT Thanks for the input about xs170! I've been a bit hesitant to use it, but I like what you said and how it worked.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenerife Guy View Post
              Actually I take back what I said, I just realized it is no longer beta so you may be in luck for a sample!
              PXS
              AD

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
                170 is my standard business phero. Good respect hits without being overly aggressive like BW can be at times. Wasn't wearing any yesterday and my boss was treating me like his little buddy and in a bit of a disrespectful way. I wore three sprays today and he's MUCH more respectful towards me. Was the first time I hadn't worn something around him for a while so that was quite a surprise. Give it a go, it's worth a try.
                2000GT, do you find 170 to be "good enough" at 1 spray? I just got mine and itching to try it; I'll probably start with 1 spray but just curious as to how you usually wear it
                PXS
                AD

Comment

Depends on what your needs are. I tend to go with two sprays as my default usage. But I figured that out after I tested for a bit. Start with one spray, see how it works for you. I've found going to three sprays or higher can put out a pretty strong vibe, which I have used if I know I'll be in a situation where I don't want people trying crap with me.

Comment

Depends on what your needs are. I tend to go with two sprays as my default usage. But I figured that out after I tested for a bit. Start with one spray, see how it works for you. I've found going to three sprays or higher can put out a pretty strong vibe, which I have used if I know I'll be in a situation where I don't want people trying crap with me.
                    Thanks. I'm meeting with my boss Monday and explaining to him or rather trying to convince him to agree with what I'm planning to do for the next year. Problem is I don't know if I have time to test it before then so maybe I'll stick with 1 spray now. Don't wanna piss anyone off...
                    PXS
                    AD

Comment

knowledgeispower Maybe you do have time to test. Do you live near a mall? I'd put on one spray, go to the mall, go into any shop, and talk to a man who works in that shop about something you might want to buy. Repeat. Then repeat with 2 sprays, then 3. You know what to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                        knowledgeispower Maybe you do have time to test. Do you live near a mall? I'd put on one spray, go to the mall, go into any shop, and talk to a man who works in that shop about something you might want to buy. Repeat. Then repeat with 2 sprays, then 3. You know what to do.
                        Yeah but I'm tied up writing right now no real time to test outside the home/office. That being said even my interaction with my boss/colleagues is going to be limited until next week. Maybe on the weekend...
                        PXS
                        AD

Comment

What's your boss like, personality wise? Age and gender as well. I can make a guess for ya, but on the safe side, one spray should do.

Comment

What's your boss like, personality wise? Age and gender as well. I can make a guess for ya, but on the safe side, one spray should do.
                            Actually I have 2 bosses. Both are in their mid 40s, male. One of them is gay. They're both very nice and while not push overs can be influenced easily. A314 used to work great around them, Ascend I've had a bit of success but not as much as when I used a314. Overall they are very friendly people, one is a bit more reserved and the gay one is more outgoing but both very friendly.
                            PXS
                            AD

Comment

knowledgeispower I've heard a rumor 4 to 6 drops of Api could be a substitute for A314. Tempered with Epi-androsterone (15 mcg perhaps). Add a bit of p74 (20 to 25 mcg) might just hit the spot. Again, just a rumor.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                                knowledgeispower I've heard a rumor 4 to 6 drops of Api could be a substitute for A314. Tempered with Epi-androsterone (15 mcg perhaps). Add a bit of p74 (20 to 25 mcg) might just hit the spot. Again, just a rumor.
                                Thanks. The thing is my a314 experience is with the very old version from 2006 which is much more alpha than the Rev 23 or whatever everyone loves so much. That's why my thinking is dominant ascend may be a better replica of that...

But I will try that once I get a bit more cash to try out APi
                                PXS
                                AD

Comment

Start with one spray of Dom Ascend. Should be enough to garner respect without being too pushy. Plus, it won't spook them if they sense a sudden change from you. It would seem a bit more natural. Regular exposure over time would allow for an increase without concern. The other issue is I'm not sure how your gay boss would respond to cops. I had a gay roommate but rarely if ever wore Dom Ascend around him so I can't say how he reacted either.

Comment

Start with one spray of Dom Ascend. Should be enough to garner respect without being too pushy. Plus, it won't spook them if they sense a sudden change from you. It would seem a bit more natural. Regular exposure over time would allow for an increase without concern. The other issue is I'm not sure how your gay boss would respond to cops. I had a gay roommate but rarely if ever wore Dom Ascend around him so I can't say how he reacted either.
                                    I've been wearing regular ascend with cops around my boss and when I first did I noticed he was acting a bit strange around me but not in a negative way, he just seemed a bit friendlier. Thanks for the advice I'll stick with 1 spray for Monday
                                    PXS
                                    AD

Comment

knowledgeispower Would you please explain "friendlier"? More respectful? Treated you more as an equal?

Comment

I really don't know how to describe it. He's already a very kind man and treats us as equals in the first place. He has a very beta personality but obviously he's still my boss. Honestly don't know how to explain it its like a 6th sense I can just feel he's a bit off...maybe it's just a placebo effect in my head because I know he's gay
                                        PXS
                                        AD

Comment

Ok so I found an opportunity to impromptu test my Dominant Ascend today around my gay boss. I put on 1.5 sprays and went into his office for a quick 5-10 minute meeting. I could see the mones working very rapidly, within a few minutes into the conversation he really began to respect me and what I was saying. Eventually I was able to convince him to agree with me on a proposal I had (I should add he was very enthusiastic about it). This is interesting because while he usually is easy to convince, he is a huge pessimist and usually he would have shot me down. Funding is tight right now so having him enthusiastically agree on what I consider a long-shot was a nice proof of the mones and the fact that I could see him becoming enthusiastic and supporting the proposal was a good sign. I think Monday will be good and I will stick with 1 spray; today I got 1.5 sprays because I had to prime the new bottle but I think 1 should be more than sufficient for now. Sometimes its tough to give credit to mones when you think your own work is really what was the cause, but sometimes mones are like the oil in the gear. You can't get mones to open doors for you without any solid gears, but the mones will add that oil to make them turn smoothly
                                          PXS
                                          AD

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X