yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Bad wolf.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

knowledgeispower I think at the LAL website, if you look under the formula Kane, it talks about alpha pheromones. I'm guessing that a number of heavy alpha products may get respect from men but may also create respect and attraction in gay men. I'm guessing he was respectful to you and that his enthusiasm may have been arousal. Just a guess but considering how alpha-ness may be interpreted because he is gay, that is what I'm thinking.

So you know Dominant Ascend my be a good thing in getting along with this boss. Did you also use Thinker in this meeting?

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
      knowledgeispower I think at the LAL website, if you look under the formula Kane, it talks about alpha pheromones. I'm guessing that a number of heavy alpha products may get respect from men but may also create respect and attraction in gay men. I'm guessing he was respectful to you and that his enthusiasm may have been arousal. Just a guess but considering how alpha-ness may be interpreted because he is gay, that is what I'm thinking.

So you know Dominant Ascend my be a good thing in getting along with this boss. Did you also use Thinker in this meeting?
      Good point! Hey I'm totally cool with that if it works in my favor Men don't often have a chance to elevate their status through attraction haha

Yes I had my 4 sprays of the sampler Thinker on as well which may have helped. Thinker is a lot of B-nol and Epi-Allo-Preg-nenolone so it could have only helped I'm sure.
      PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
      PXS
      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
      Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
      AD
      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

I suggest if you want to get a clear understanding of what Dom ascend can do is to wear it solo first. Otherwise you're skewing the data. As for attraction from his boss, I'm less inclined to believe Dom ascend would have any effect. Depends on if he's a bottom or a top. My roommate was a top and living with him for a year, you learn a lot about the gay culture. Gay men tend to be repulsed by anything related to women and Dom send has cops in it. Thinker may have toned down the vibe. If his boss was a bottom, I can totally see that as a possibility. As a top, it depends. Some guys like demure men, others, like my roommate, like strong men.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
          I suggest if you want to get a clear understanding of what Dom ascend can do is to wear it solo first. Otherwise you're skewing the data. As for attraction from his boss, I'm less inclined to believe Dom ascend would have any effect. Depends on if he's a bottom or a top. My roommate was a top and living with him for a year, you learn a lot about the gay culture. Gay men tend to be repulsed by anything related to women and Dom send has cops in it. Thinker may have toned down the vibe. If his boss was a bottom, I can totally see that as a possibility. As a top, it depends. Some guys like demure men, others, like my roommate, like strong men.
          Good point. I actually wasn't planning on meeting with him today at all; had Thinker on for my own purposes but the opportunity presented itself and I did not want to meet with him about this without any status product on hence why I tried it out. Monday I will test it solo for sure.

My boss is a very much beta like figure. I've met his husband and my boss sounds like a bottom to me (I assume bottom means the less dominant role in the relationship?). So this could have been part of the reason it went well today.
          PXS
          Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
          Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
          AD
          AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

2000GT you are full of wisdom. I wish you would post more. I think you lead an interesting life. I think I'd like to hear more about it.

Comment

2000GT you are full of wisdom. I wish you would post more. I think you lead an interesting life. I think I'd like to hear more about it.
              I agree! He is very humble and we could really learn from him!
              PXS
              AD

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post

Good point. I actually wasn't planning on meeting with him today at all; had Thinker on for my own purposes but the opportunity presented itself and I did not want to meet with him about this without any status product on hence why I tried it out. Monday I will test it solo for sure.

My boss is a very much beta like figure. I've met his husband and my boss sounds like a bottom to me (I assume bottom means the less dominant role in the relationship?). So this could have been part of the reason it went well today.
                Well, not to get too graphic but yes, bottoms tend to be more submissive, catty, demure, feminine. They get the nickname because they're the ones more likely to...well, to take it in the ass. Tops, as you can guess, are the ones doing the ass drilling. They're personality types tend to be more dominant. That's why you may run into some gay men who don't seem like the stereotypical gay male. The flamboyant bottom like personalities tend to get highlighted more on TV. I'd suggest starting with one spray solo. You can try adjusting after you see how he reacts.

Xcc yea, I go through these periods where I don't post much, but I still check in every day. Right now I've been on a bit of a dry spell with pheros, helps me clear my mind and come back with a fresh perspective. Doesn't mean I'm not around. Just gotta get my attention if I'm not active and you want my input.

Comment

Just gotta get my attention if I'm not active and you want my input.
                  2000GT Thank you and noted.

Comment

2000GT may I ask, why did you took a break from phero?

Comment

Sorry bogdy , been trying to reply to this for a few days now. Sometimes I like to take a break from pheros, just because I'm not in the mood to test. However, my main reason is that just as it's possible to become noseblind to smells in your house, I feel it's possible to become blind/desensitized to the effects of pheros. So, taking a break is a good way for me to clear my head and come back to a mix with a fresh perspective.

Comment

Well thanks it's been using pheromones for 26 days straight no desensitization yet. Actually the self effects seems to be even more natural (I'm wearing mainly ascend without cops + cohesion, some times adding love boat or vibe to it)

Comment

Sorry bogdy , been trying to reply to this for a few days now. Sometimes I like to take a break from pheros, just because I'm not in the mood to test. However, my main reason is that just as it's possible to become noseblind to smells in your house, I feel it's possible to become blind/desensitized to the effects of pheros. So, taking a break is a good way for me to clear my head and come back to a mix with a fresh perspective.
                          I was thinking about this a few minutes ago... It's not just that, I'd like to have your opinion on this:

- Wearing mones everyday can get you so used to it that one day you won't feel the Self-effects?

- This also may affect the people around you, I mean the ones you have to be with everyday like your wife, your child, etc...

- Is there any chance of getting your nose AND your body so, SO used to it that one day they won't have the same effect when wearing them?

Comment

Originally posted by 92diego View Post

I was thinking about this a few minutes ago... It's not just that, I'd like to have your opinion on this:

- Wearing mones everyday can get you so used to it that one day you won't feel the Self-effects?

- This also may affect the people around you, I mean the ones you have to be with everyday like your wife, your child, etc...

- Is there any chance of getting your nose AND your body so, SO used to it that one day they won't have the same effect when wearing them?
                            I've noticed that when I wear the same mix on a regular basis, the self effects become less pronounced. I don't think it's a drop in the effectiveness, just in the wear's ability to notice them as they have become accustomed to the effects. As to the rest of your question, that's something I'd leave to Steve or Idle to answer.

Comment

knowledgeispower Do you know something about this? An article?

Comment

knowledgeispower Do you know something about this? An article?
                                Haha I actually did post about this a while back you're right:

PXS
                                AD

Comment

My personal experiences of bad wolf seems to work well with women in their mid 20s. Its a great product however I have discontinued using it for a variety of personal reasons.

Comment

I keep getting calls about how to order from Liquid Alchemy and I'm not really sure what's happening here. I tell everyone to order from their site. Am I missing something? Is Liquid not taking orders or something?

Steve O
                                    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                                    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

No merchant account they told me

Comment

They were having issues setting up a new Merchant Account. They said place your orders on Amazon

Comment

Steve tell them Amazon and its only wolf and a few other ones but not many.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X