yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pherotruth down :o

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would have liked to have gotten the old forum's database but when the server vanished that ended that. At least there's a web version where legacy info can be referenced. I'm happy to just get a new forum to carry on Mark's mission. Hopefully the old brain trust will discover the new site in addition to newbies discovering it to add to the membership. Forums like PT and DXS are a great help - I wish there were these sites when I first got involved back in the dark ages. I might have been more successful with all the info that's shared between fellow users and mixologists.
    My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

To all PheroTruth fans, I am sad to inform that now PheroTruth 2.0 is down as well! :(
      Here's the error you get when trying to access it:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access this resource.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Comment

Originally posted by revird View Post
        To all PheroTruth fans, I am sad to inform that now PheroTruth 2.0 is down as well! :(
        Here's the error you get when trying to access it:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access this resource.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
        Please don't post things like this since it's not accurate. PheroTruth ISN'T down and I know - I'm its webmaster!

If you're using any sort of VPN, proxy, TOR browser, etc., they are intentionally blocked due to bad actors. If you're using a genuine ISP connection you should be able to connect fine. Members have been posting as late as 30 minutes ago.

Edit: I've updated the page to spell out why the 403 page was presented along with what to do to avoid it.
        Last edited by Johnny Fever; 04-22-2024, 06:39 PM.

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Double post due to error.
          Last edited by revird; 04-23-2024, 05:46 AM. Reason: Double post.

Comment

Hey!
            It seems to be down but ok, let's rephrase it: PheroTruth 2.0 is NOT accesible anymore! Though last night when I tried to use a website for checking if server is down it also couldn't reach it, so it's strange if not down.
            Not sure what you are on about proxy, VPN etc. For your info I am currently browsing using my phone's Chrome browser! Can't see why would I use proxy here anyway.
            Also, the status is pretty much same as last night, PheroTruth 2.0 still can't be accessed, although it gives a different error now!

Comment

revird websites that check other websites are operated by the same hosting companies that allow their systems to be abused, which is why those are block as well. Unlike DiscoverXS, which is linked to a for-profit business, I operate PT out of my own pocket and it costs me time and money. I can’t be married to it due to hacking and what not.

my suggestion is DM me your IP address to see if it was misidentified and n our geofence software.

Comment

So out of curiosity I tried to access PheroTruth in the office using work PC earlier, just to test it and there it worked! It doesn't really help me much tho as I don't normally browse PT at work. Most of the time I use my phone and until week ago or so it worked fine. Alright, I can send my IP but only here on discoverxs forum now.

And that's the error message it displays:
                Forbidden

You may also arrive at this page if you're using proxy software or proxy servers or if your connection has been blacklisted due to suspect activity.

If you're using Apple Private Relay on your device please see the Apple support document Manage iCloud Private Relay for specific websites, networks, or system settings

If you are using a VPN, proxy server or anonymized web browser you may either disable the VPN / proxy for this site or use a standard web browser.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X