yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pherotruth down :o

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s in the industry’s best interest that Pherotruth goes live again. That’s likely the main marketing for many companies and their products. I wish vendors would help bring it back and/or allow PT members to donate…
    AF - Unresistible
    Apex - Core, M3X
    Lacroy - NNPA Touch
    LAL - Asian, AV, BW, DP, Max-T-150, NA, OD, SXD-9, PA, VD, Wolf
    LPMP - MMM
    PSX - Bliss, Brute, Cohesion, PSE, SOB, SOB oil, Taboo, Xist
    PT - 0-69, ETFZ, GOA, PT, THU
    S1ck - AQ, Casanova​

Comment

I would even be willing to provide hosting for the site but haven't heard anything. I know Mark had stepped away from daily operation and Gladen was moderating things. I assumed Mark had been paying for the hosting and such so who knows the final fate of the site. There was quite a bit of info on their, especially since it dealt with quite a few vendors. I hope it does come back as a lot of knowledge will eventually evaporate if it goes away.
      My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

So it wasn't attacked as first reported right? It is a bummer but we do have the discover forums. Anyway hopefully PT will come back.

Comment

Well, I've arrived now. LIS gave me the heads up a discussion is going on here. Anyone have any updates? I'd hate to see PT go down permanently. We can seek refuge here in the meantime, not to mention SteveO is a cool guy for letting us discuss all this here.
          Last edited by dsouza; 10-22-2023, 05:07 AM.

Comment

Nothing from what I've heard. Don't know if it's a question of site hosting or finances. When Mark handed Gladen the keys for moderating things there wasn't any hint about the state of hosting or long-term outcome for the site. I, too, agree that it would be sad to lose yet another resource.

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Well Gladen can always keep us in the loop within this thread.

Comment

Doesn't look good. No news, no site. I wonder if anyone else from PT has found their way here.

Comment

IMHO Pherotruth is DEAD.

Perhaps we can make DiscoverXS our refuge?

Comment

One refugee here. There might be many refugees coming here.

Comment

Well this sucks that PT is still down. Any updates from anyone?

Comment

If Mark were to just call it a day I would have been more than happy to throw it up on a server to keep it online, as long as somebody would take on an active role in moderation. There's quite a bit of info that will eventually be lost to history. Thank goodness SteveO and crew let's us discuss other vendors here, but wouldn't want to wear out our welcomes in discussing things outside of the PXS realm.

Comment

Anyone has Gladen's email or any type of contact with the man?

Comment

Well, I found some info. Apparently Mark also owed a web site design firm and it's also dark, so all servers related to his business went away. Don't know if perhaps Mark's health is/was in question or something else. The archive.org page for his business lists both an office and cell number, but I'm not brave enough to call or post it - if a member here wants to try calling it drop me a PM and I'll give you the number unless you want to find it the way I did.

Comment

It can't be under attack this long. Pherotruth is DEAD.

Comment

dsouza please join https://discord.gg/gpsZyu9s

we would love to have your voice there.
                                a bunch of pt members are on.
                                AF - Unresistible
                                Apex - Core, M3X
                                Lacroy - NNPA Touch
                                LAL - Asian, AV, BW, DP, Max-T-150, NA, OD, SXD-9, PA, VD, Wolf
                                LPMP - MMM
                                PSX - Bliss, Brute, Cohesion, PSE, SOB, SOB oil, Taboo, Xist
                                PT - 0-69, ETFZ, GOA, PT, THU
                                S1ck - AQ, Casanova​

Comment

Originally posted by dsouza View Post
                                  IMHO Pherotruth is DEAD.

Perhaps we can make DiscoverXS our refuge?
                                  You are all very welcome.
                                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Alright, it is time to break the news to you all in case if you haven't heard from Gladen

Mark is no longer with us as of May 14th, 2023. His passing was very low profile, none of us knew about it until just a few days ago when we dug around the internet.

Since he told Gladen to keep the files for PheroTruth in his own server, there is no way Gladen can access it unless someone that knows Mark can find it from the physical server, or someone hire a white hat hacker and extract the files. Mark kept all the backup copies of PT, but they are not public copies. Only archive we have now is the ones on Wayback Machine, but most threads are incomplete in terms of archive.

I have had my own share of disagreements with Mark, but none of that matters now, his forum did enable a lot of people to know more about pheromones, more openly and not have to be tied to a specific vendor, without PheroTruth, I would probably still know pheromones as that scam product known as Pherlure, and never learns about the legit products or what to expect from them. This alone is something to pay tributes to, and remember Mark by.
                                    ===============================================
                                    Products I own:
                                    Alpha Dream: Glace, L2K v1
                                    Liquid Alchemy Labs: Overdose, SXD-9, Wolf scented, AV Unscented, Bad Wolf, Max T150, Asian for Asian(Samples: AV scented, Hypnotica, Primitive, Dirty Primitive, Possess)
                                    PheromoneXS: CohesionXS, ExoticaXS, XS129(PSE Beta) (Samples: AscendXS, EvolveXS, TabooXS, Xist, CelebirtyXS, Approach Confidence)
                                    James V Kohl: Scent of Eros
                                    Journal: https://discoverxs.com/forum/mens-jo...erfu-s-journal

Comment

Originally posted by masterfu678 View Post
                                      Alright, it is time to break the news to you all in case if you haven't heard from Gladen

Mark is no longer with us as of May 14th, 2023. His passing was very low profile, none of us knew about it until just a few days ago when we dug around the internet.

Since he told Gladen to keep the files for PheroTruth in his own server, there is no way Gladen can access it unless someone that knows Mark can find it from the physical server, or someone hire a white hat hacker and extract the files. Mark kept all the backup copies of PT, but they are not public copies. Only archive we have now is the ones on Wayback Machine, but most threads are incomplete in terms of archive.

I have had my own share of disagreements with Mark, but none of that matters now, his forum did enable a lot of people to know more about pheromones, more openly and not have to be tied to a specific vendor, without PheroTruth, I would probably still know pheromones as that scam product known as Pherlure, and never learns about the legit products or what to expect from them. This alone is something to pay tributes to, and remember Mark by.
                                      Sorry to hear this, may Mark rest in peace.
                                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Mark and I were pretty close friends. He had called me from the hospital when he initially became ill. It was a very serious condition that apparently had suddenly come on without any warning. He felt a pain, went to the vet and while serious was planned to be released to hospice within the week. Next thing I knew he had passed away. Hard to believe. I still find myself calling him just to shoot the breeze.

Mark was a very private person in most aspects of his life. I honored his request to not mention anything to anyone. Now that its out may he RIP

Steve O
                                        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                                        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Wait? Which Mark are we speaking of?
                                          Mark from Dallas or Mark Snoopyace?
                                          from what I've seen, Snoopyace is alive and well, still posting on his social media.
                                          Snoopyace's last name is not Weber.
                                          it's something else.
                                          Am I missing something?

UPDATE

Looking at the link above, I'm assuming we're speaking of Mark from Dallas.
                                          Rest in Peace.
                                          I can only imagine what his loved ones are going through.

My apologies folks. I had the Marks confused.
                                          This whole time I thought Snoopyace was the one in charge of Pherotruth.

Comment

• masterfu678
                                            masterfu678 commented
                                            Editing a comment
                                            I wish Snooyace still looks at the forums, he hasn't been for a while

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X