yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pherotruth down :o

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pherotruth down :o

I'm assuming that website is how we all ended up finding SteveO's line and and the rest... anyone know whats going on? I'm getting an error saying the site has been suspended for non-payment which I find pretty hard to believe!

I've been wondering the same I wish I could tell mars! He'd love xs111 beta :x :s

Comment

Comment

I just tried going on there and found an error message talking about a ddos protection. it was down yesterday at the same time Steve's sites were down.

Comment

What is it with pheromone sites getting attacked lately! Very strange indeed... withdrawal symptoms noted too extraballisit :frustrating:

Comment

So that's DiscoverXS, Pherotruth, and Pherotalk all within a few days.... someone's clearly out to get mone forums.

Comment

*Jay Z laugh* I found pherotruth from pherotalk...

Comment

Well I have my suspicions of what's happening too. I was told tonight that some people are suspecting a well liked person of our community and quite frankly its ridiculous. I know this person to well and it wouldn't explain why he would take down my site, Ptruth and androtics. I know they are friends with all three of those. This is not to mention that the person being accused never said anything bad about anyone and I know for a fact he's ordered from one site numerous times. Personally I think it might be another attempt to divide and conquer what we have going on here. Its making people very nervous!

I've spoken to Mark today several times and I know he is working on it. I told him the steps I took to prevent my site going down but it seems as if his attack is more severe.

I know Mark is not another vendor, but all the same, I moved this down to the other vendors area of the forum. Please understand why.

Steve O
                PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Comment

Comment

Looks like they've been down for around a week or so. Looks like a hosting problem but no way to get a hold of anyone there.
                      My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

yea, seems like PheroTruth is still down in 2023, I know this thread is from 10 years ago, but now it seems like Pherotruth had been down for a few days

If it stays down, I guess DiscoverXS will be the only survivor and a somewhat active mone forum.

A backup plan I would suggest is to start a Discord server, so in case if all the forum went down again, there is another place for everyone to talk about mones, Discord also have a "thread" feature, which is a mixture of both chat and traditional forum posts
                        Last edited by masterfu678; 10-02-2023, 11:46 AM.
                        ===============================================
                        Products I own:
                        Alpha Dream: Glace, L2K v1
                        Liquid Alchemy Labs: Overdose, SXD-9, Wolf scented, AV Unscented, Bad Wolf, Max T150, Asian for Asian(Samples: AV scented, Hypnotica, Primitive, Dirty Primitive, Possess)
                        PheromoneXS: CohesionXS, ExoticaXS, XS129(PSE Beta) (Samples: AscendXS, EvolveXS, TabooXS, Xist, CelebirtyXS, Approach Confidence)
                        James V Kohl: Scent of Eros
                        Journal: https://discoverxs.com/forum/mens-jo...erfu-s-journal

Comment

I didn't want to start (yet) another thread so I looked for one with a similar title, which is why I posted here. While I know DiscoverXS is a great forum I just feel a little hesitant in mentioning products from other vendors even though there's an appropriate section.

I wish I knew what was up with them, as it looks like their web host died (or they didn't pay for it). I have enterprise hosting for a couple of personal sites and would have gladly hosted PT for free to keep it up, as long as they find somebody to moderate and oversee things.

If nothing else, I'm glad SteveO and gang are going strong and keep the lights on here, not to mention their recovery efforts with their new digs. Always got top-notch service and that's why I like using their products.

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

• scorpio69
                            scorpio69 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            As far as I know Mark is not responsible anymore for PT as he chose Gladen as his successor months ago...
                            Yeah, it looks like an attack. Hopefully the problem is going to be solved soon

• masterfu678
                            masterfu678 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            scorpio69 where is Gladen then, need him to save the day lol

• scorpio69
                            scorpio69 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            masterfu678 good question, I´m already having withdrawal symtoms as well lol

It's down for quite a while, I'm pretty sure it's under attack. Oddly enough DiscoverXS seems laggy too, I got a PM here, was notified in my email but when I log in to the message center I cant see anything haha.

Comment

• masterfu678
                            masterfu678 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I know around 2013, Chris from AlphaD hated PT, saw his whole shenanigans and drama, but who wants to attack PT now? maybe it is some individual or group that just hates the pheromones community

It looks (to me) like a hosting problem. Don't know if Mark was paying for it or not, but it could have expired. Gladen was acting as an admin but who knows if Mark gave him the keys to the kingdom, so to speak. I know decent web hosting isn't cheap so who knows if the contract simply expired and it's pointing at a suspected server.

Comment

I emailed Gladen. He replied saying Mark's servers were down and he is still waiting to hear back from Mark.

Comment

• scorpio69
                              scorpio69 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Any updates? Have you heard back from Gladen again?

Well, seems like PheroTruth is still down. If you all want to read old posts and reviews, you would have to make do with Wayback Machine, with an archived version from Jun 7, 2023 and other various versions

https://web.archive.org/web/20230607...herotruth.com/

Only things you can't do is login, so that also means no journals, some threads are not archived, and as you browse the archived page, you might notice the date on top changing, it is just wayback machine using different archived copy to replicate the "live" experience

If PT ever comes back up, we need Gladen to create an archived version of PT, that he maintains, and able to pass it on when he is passing the admin rights. I'd like to think that the current PT is residing in a server that only Mark maintains, he might also have a back up copy of the forum, but since he hasn't been on from April 2023, probably not paying attention to this whole situation.

I do have a discord server that I started for talking about pheromones and hoodoo magick oils, it only has two other users right now, but everyone is welcome to join. I do expect the same level of behavior conduct as you would on PT and DXS

Discord is the easiest way to communicate over voice, video, and text. Chat, hang out, and stay close with your friends and communities.
                            ===============================================
                            Products I own:
                            Alpha Dream: Glace, L2K v1
                            Liquid Alchemy Labs: Overdose, SXD-9, Wolf scented, AV Unscented, Bad Wolf, Max T150, Asian for Asian(Samples: AV scented, Hypnotica, Primitive, Dirty Primitive, Possess)
                            PheromoneXS: CohesionXS, ExoticaXS, XS129(PSE Beta) (Samples: AscendXS, EvolveXS, TabooXS, Xist, CelebirtyXS, Approach Confidence)
                            James V Kohl: Scent of Eros
                            Journal: https://discoverxs.com/forum/mens-jo...erfu-s-journal

Comment

I have reseller web hosting for several websites of my own and I would be happy to host the site, especially if it means that it stays online in its original form. It would be sad to lose that resource.

Comment

Any update on this?

Comment

Originally posted by TracerX View Post
                                Any update on this?
                                Doesn't look good. They are still down.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X