yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Best pick up lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did this evolve from pickup lines to threats and triggers? Sensei Scottie2Hottie , which pheromone do we need to spray this thread with?
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post
      How did this evolve from pickup lines to threats and triggers? Sensei Scottie2Hottie , which pheromone do we need to spray this thread with?
      About 50 gallons of Bliss.

This is no place for personal attacks. Pot stirrers are nothing but bottom feeders.

Comment

I just go with being myself, but scripting being myself never hurt

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
          I just go with being myself, but scripting being myself never hurt
          True, being yourself is always a good thing to do
          , Bobbi

Comment

Hey, let's go someplace dark and see how bright this glowstick is.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
              How do men/women react to that line when you say it?
              "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

never tried it. but most of my lines they just laugh at me

Comment

that is hilarious
                  , Bobbi

Comment

I was thinking of you and that damn glostick when it came to me. glad you got a chuckle

Comment

I was thinking of you and that damn glostick when it came to me. glad you got a chuckle
                      that makes it even better. Hahaha we take pride in our glow sticks
                      , Bobbi

Comment

Yeah, i finally figured out what to do with it. Pickup prop. What if it doesn't light up? I'm thinking if it doesn't light up, thats fine too.

Comment

Yeah, i finally figured out what to do with it. Pickup prop. What if it doesn't light up? I'm thinking if it doesn't light up, thats fine too.
                          Let me know how it goes!
                          , Bobbi

Comment

When I was in High School, I had friends that would break open the glowsticks and smear the stuff inside all over them and run around in the dark glowing. (I know stupid to do when you don't know what's in them). I would NOT suggest you do the same and try to make your "glowstick" really glow Muestereate.
                            My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

• Phoenix2886
                              Phoenix2886 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              *temptation*

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
                            When I was in High School, I had friends that would break open the glowsticks and smear the stuff inside all over them and run around in the dark glowing. (I know stupid to do when you don't know what's in them). I would NOT suggest you do the same and try to make your "glowstick" really glow Muestereate.
                            I've done it...... The running in the dark glowing, they say none toxic
                            , Bobbi

Comment

This one is actually too deep. How about you change glow stick to joy stick?
                              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I Agree its deep but glowstick is less deceptive.

Grrr, which explains why it fails, Must learn how to deceive better for mutual benefit.

Comment

Muestereate, why is your current inventory empty?
                                  My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

• Muestereate
                                    Muestereate commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    thx phoenix

• Ladyofthewoods
                                    Ladyofthewoods commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Ok, now I get it. You need several pages of space!

• Muestereate
                                    Muestereate commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    I kinda don't like big forum signatures, just me. Holdover from small screens and cellphones

I Agree its deep but glowstick is less deceptive.

Grrr, which explains why it fails, Must learn how to deceive better for mutual benefit.
                                  People associate joy stick with gaming.
                                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Comment

Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
                                      Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
                                      Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
                                      Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X