yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Best pick up lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best pick up lines

I heard something today. Dude said on something I was watching "It's like I ride a motorcycle and I can undo your bra with my toes". So what pick up lines have you guys used and which ones worked and what pheros do you think kicked it up a notch? Annnnnd GO!
    , Bobbi

I discovered this gem at a time when I wasn't having much luck with women and was very frustrated, despite my mone use. The pheros weren't the problem, I was. So I was sitting at the bar alone drowning my sorrows when a very attractive young woman comes up next to me. I turn to her and say in fake frustration, "fine you can buy me ONE drink but it doesn't mean you're getting in my pants". She laughs and starts chatting me up. So we're talking for a few minutes and I turn to her and say "look you seem like a nice girl. Maybe you should go talk to someone else because I just want to fuck". She giggles and says "ok". Within minutes we're heading back to my place to get freaky.

I thought it must be a fluke so I tried it a few other times. In most cases it worked like a charm and when it didn't they still respected my honesty.

Never underestimate the power of honesty fellas.

Mone use at the time was my usual combo:

3 drops A314
    3 drops Alter Ego
    2 sprays IO 2x
    3 sprays IS 2x

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      face palm!!! I know that wouldn't have worked on me but I must say it was a pretty good line. And yes, honesty does work.

• Scottie2Hottie
      Scottie2Hottie commented
      Editing a comment
      Step into my cloud said the spider to the fly girl.

That's a great puck up line Scottie2Hottie ! It's true honesty is amazing guys.
    , Bobbi

Comment

There you go fellas, right from the horses mouth.

Here's the thing, EVERYONE wants sex. Yes even women. They are just hindered by the socialized Anti-Slut Defense. But the thing is that you hafta work around that road block. Women KNOW you want sex. They've been told that all their life. They ASSUME you want sex. Yes, you may want more also (relationship/intimacy) but it still comes down to sex. Their whole mature life guys have been manipulating then to get sex. Yes that means you too nice guys. But the thing is that it always involved some sort of manipulation. Being honest is unexpected and refreshing. Even I they're not interested they will at least appreciate your honesty.

Women appreciate a man who knows what he wants and isn't afraid to go for it. That's what an alpha does. He takes what he wants and knows no one will stand in his way. He's not afraid to approach. He's not afraid to escalate. He knows that if she says no, another will say yes.

It doesn't mean you hafta be a douchebag. Just be confident. Use humor. Turn the tables. I constantly use women's line against them. For example, the whole you can buy me a drink but doesn't mean you're getting in my pants thing. They don't expect it, they can relate to it and coming from a guy it's damn funny.

Be bold. Be funny, Catch them off guard. Be unpredictable.

Comment

Right on the money right there!
        , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post
          I heard something today. Dude said on something I was watching "It's like I ride a motorcycle and I can undo your bra with my toes". So what pick up lines have you guys used and which ones worked and what pheros do you think kicked it up a notch? Annnnnd GO!
          I havent used any, but I can make some -

BobiiJo925, you had me at your Letter,
          and now I am here to know you better.

sounds lame but....

Comment

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            hahahah, bobby just opened up a hit on me thread.

• BobiiJo925
            BobiiJo925 commented
            Editing a comment
            KateD hahaha it wasn't my intention ????

• Falvinski
            Falvinski commented
            Editing a comment
            KateD its ok.. it wasn't her intention. I hope her job is safe

I wouldn't even know how to deal with that comment if I heard it

ahahhahahhah

Comment

• BobiiJo925
            BobiiJo925 commented
            Editing a comment
            It's hilarious right!! I about died when I heard it????????

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

I havent used any, but I can make some -

BobiiJo925, you had me at your Letter,
          and now I am here to know you better.

sounds lame but....
          Not mad for a first Falvinski lol
          , Bobbi

Comment

Not mad for a first Falvinski lol
            Thanks, ... and the best part is I really have your handwritten letters.

Comment

I made this one up and to this day it still works like a charm:

"Let me ask your opinion on something. Would you rather a guy came right up to you and said you are hot, or would you rather have him ask you an opinion on something".

It might take a second but when they figure out what you just did follow it up with a sly grin. They'll get it.

Another fave is, "you look really hot, can I buy you and ice-cream".

Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

I'm thinking the first one wouldn't work on drunk chicks or blondes. The second is kinda cheesy but that works in many cases. Sometimes I think the biggest key is to get them to laugh.

Like I said be bold, be funny, be unpredictable. It catches them off guard. They don't expect that. It makes you stand out.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                I'm thinking the first one wouldn't work on drunk chicks or blondes. The second is kinda cheesy but that works in many cases. Sometimes I think the biggest key is to get them to laugh.

Like I said be bold, be funny, be unpredictable. It catches them off guard. They don't expect that. It makes you stand out.
                you are wrong for that Scottie2Hottie
                , Bobbi

Comment

BobiiJo925 i You should hear me in RL. Half the shit that comes outta my mouth is just wrong. If it's inappropriate I'm all over it. I'm the guy who cracks jokes at funerals.

Comment

• BobiiJo925
                    BobiiJo925 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I can imagine it's probably pretty damn funny

• Scottie2Hottie
                    Scottie2Hottie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Most people think I'm a smartass. Of course I have no idea what they're taking about.

Haha I have that issue too! I'm so not a smart ass
                  , Bobbi

Comment

Of course not

Comment

Most people think I'm a smartass. Of course I have no idea what they're taking about.

Haha I have that issue too! I'm so not a smart ass
                      oh yes? .... Ok then surely, PheromoneXS at its best!!

Comment

• BobiiJo925
                        BobiiJo925 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I'm a sweetheart but I'm a sarcastic as heck too lol People love to hate me at times

• Scottie2Hottie
                        Scottie2Hottie commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I agree people love to hate me, as well. Love to hate me, hate to love me.

He must be talking to you BobiiJo925

Comment

Here is something I found by accient which still amazes me every time, I have never seen it not work.

Now I need to jump in and say I know lots of people say say social media is great and it is a nice place to pick up woman and stay in touch etc, I disagree, I think its a load of shit and the selfie obsessed people need to be struck by a bolt of lightening, anyhow, I needed you to know this bit for the story below to make sense.

I dont talk to loads of people when I am out but when I do the coversations are usually good. I have seen a trend when speaking to woman in bars/clubs at the end of the conversation for them to ask to add me on facebook. When I am out with a few other friends and ask us for fb as a group the other guys usually shout their fb out at speed and do what they can to make sure they are the 1st to be added.

If woman asked my group for facebook details I just stay quite and wait, they will usually then signal me out and ask for my FB.

I always say I am not on facebook and the reaction to this is pretty mixed but usually leads to the question "why not" or "what kind of a person is not on facebook" something like that. I play it by ear from here but I would usually say I dont see the point in it or drag the conversaion on a little. The end goal here is that I will say something to the effect of "I am just not that bothered about keeping in touch with loose acquaintances" or "I dont like to keep in touch with everyone I meet".

I did the above once just because I was been honest but after seeing it work so well I now fall back on it all the time. Bascially I find after saying the above I will swap phone numbers which is way better than swapping FB.

Not sure why it works but it works

Comment

Originally posted by proti View Post
                          Here is something I found by accient which still amazes me every time, I have never seen it not work.

Now I need to jump in and say I know lots of people say say social media is great and it is a nice place to pick up woman and stay in touch etc, I disagree, I think its a load of shit and the selfie obsessed people need to be struck by a bolt of lightening, anyhow, I needed you to know this bit for the story below to make sense.

I dont talk to loads of people when I am out but when I do the coversations are usually good. I have seen a trend when speaking to woman in bars/clubs at the end of the conversation for them to ask to add me on facebook. When I am out with a few other friends and ask us for fb as a group the other guys usually shout their fb out at speed and do what they can to make sure they are the 1st to be added.

If woman asked my group for facebook details I just stay quite and wait, they will usually then signal me out and ask for my FB.

I always say I am not on facebook and the reaction to this is pretty mixed but usually leads to the question "why not" or "what kind of a person is not on facebook" something like that. I play it by ear from here but I would usually say I dont see the point in it or drag the conversaion on a little. The end goal here is that I will say something to the effect of "I am just not that bothered about keeping in touch with loose acquaintances" or "I dont like to keep in touch with everyone I meet".

I did the above once just because I was been honest but after seeing it work so well I now fall back on it all the time. Bascially I find after saying the above I will swap phone numbers which is way better than swapping FB.

Not sure why it works but it works
                          it's almost playing hard to get proti!!
                          , Bobbi

Comment

He must be talking to you BobiiJo925
                            I was talking to both.

What I meant was- When you dont understand why people consider you amazing, then lets blame it on PXS pheromones.

Comment

• BobiiJo925
                              BobiiJo925 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              ???????? that works ????

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X