yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How do you effectively build and maintain a roster of men?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

I have officially deleted Bumble as of yesterday. Partially because these men online aren't exciting me and I realized that I was only on there out of pure boredom. I deactivated all my social media and have been off for 3 weeks now, so I needed some sort of attention, LOL. But I have a target and he's helped me get rid of these dating apps since scoring him is my goal. It's actually a motivator for me, haha. I know this sounds weird on the outside looking in but I'm not sure how to explain it without giving myself away.

A lot of men no longer put in effort because women are okay with accepting the bare minimum. A lot of this shit is the fault of women with low standards. When you meet enough women who are okay with having drinks and pretending it's a date, you're going to put two and two together and think this is what most women want these days. Cheap women ruin it for the rest of us who appreciate effort. BUT it also helps cut out the wrong guys.

Comment

The drink dates are low effort but I can't stand anything more than coffee "dates." It's like meeting up for a job interview for a real date.

Comment

Originally posted by colorfulaura View Post

The drink dates are low effort but I can't stand anything more than coffee "dates." It's like meeting up for a job interview for a real date.

Comment

The IG generation has made finding a man a lot worse than it needs to be.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

If it's a bar restaurant you can gauge them by ordering food with your drinks. Drink dates are more unclear because it can turn into a dinner date but it'll depend on the man. I was watching a video of a dating coach who uses drink dates as tests. She'll ask the guy about the food on the menu and if the guy says something like "I'm not hungry" to push her to drinks she gets up and leaves.

Comment

If it's a bar restaurant you can gauge them by ordering food with your drinks. Drink dates are more unclear because it can turn into a dinner date but it'll depend on the man. I was watching a video of a dating coach who uses drink dates as tests. She'll ask the guy about the food on the menu and if the guy says something like "I'm not hungry" to push her to drinks she gets up and leaves.

Comment

Originally posted by Theogqueen View Post
                My reaction:
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 4.44.58 PM.png
Views:	67
Size:	842.3 KB
ID:	110603

Ohhhh you tryna get me loose, LOOSE.

Some similar shit happened to me.... Dude more than likely saw me pay for the food (error on my part), But apparently had all the money in the world to keep buying me shots of 1800 tho.... G.L. Lambert said no liquor on the first date, now next time I know better... Never again.

Someone had written an article about the problematic promotion of "ladies drink free" nights... Like literally those nights are perfect for predators looking for prey if you think about it. Think about how many young 21 year old girls go out, get cute, proably don't have a clique of friends, then a dude comes over and gas them up, and liquor them up... You catch the drift. Those are the nights IMO are for you and your girlfriends, I will never be on the look out for a dude under those cirumstances. That's why in the club scene we as women need to link up together even if we don't know each other because men don't give a damn.

(sorry if I went far left with it, lol it's been on my mind lately)
                PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Jesus what a loser! And yep she does leave! But she'll pretend to use the bathroom and leave him waiting LMAO.
                  I think it was this video:

Comment

She set off my red flag so I just clicked the stop button, and now I'm going to the bathroom. lol.

Comment

I saw a red flag of mine the other day. She looked deeply into my eyes and they were not dilated despite her enrapturement with me. Instead, her pupils were like pinpoints. Heroin. Asked around because other people had noticed the hit too, Newly widowed from a heroin overdosing husband. GTFO now Muestereate.

Comment

Originally posted by Theogqueen View Post
                        I just have OKC and bumble.
                        The apps that have been the most successful for me have been Hinge and Raya; perhaps you'd try those out??

And yes, please try meeting men out in public instead. Are you often high glam when you go out? I've toned mine down a few pegs, and men out in the wild react to me in a much more positive and verbose way; strange, but less is attracting more; for me.
                        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Jesus what a loser! And yep she does leave! But she'll pretend to use the bathroom and leave him waiting LMAO.
                          I think it was this video:
                          I love Mikki Pink! ????
                          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post

The apps that have been the most successful for me have been Hinge and Raya; perhaps you'd try those out??

And yes, please try meeting men out in public instead. Are you often high glam when you go out? I've toned mine down a few pegs, and men out in the wild react to me in a much more positive and verbose way; strange, but less is attracting more; for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

My reaction:
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 4.44.58 PM.png
Views:	67
Size:	842.3 KB
ID:	110603

Ohhhh you tryna get me loose, LOOSE.

Some similar shit happened to me.... Dude more than likely saw me pay for the food (error on my part), But apparently had all the money in the world to keep buying me shots of 1800 tho.... G.L. Lambert said no liquor on the first date, now next time I know better... Never again.

Someone had written an article about the problematic promotion of "ladies drink free" nights... Like literally those nights are perfect for predators looking for prey if you think about it. Think about how many young 21 year old girls go out, get cute, proably don't have a clique of friends, then a dude comes over and gas them up, and liquor them up... You catch the drift. Those are the nights IMO are for you and your girlfriends, I will never be on the look out for a dude under those cirumstances. That's why in the club scene we as women need to link up together even if we don't know each other because men don't give a damn.

(sorry if I went far left with it, lol it's been on my mind lately)

Comment

Yes !! Like lafemme mentioned. Hinge has more quality men, and i noticed the same with coffee meets bagel.

I did meet my new boo on okc though !

Comment

see wait for it GIF by iOne Digital
                                  Originally posted by Isis View Post
                                  Yes !! Like lafemme mentioned. Hinge has more quality men, and i noticed the same with coffee meets bagel.

New boo?

Comment

• Isis
                                    Isis commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    ???? same one. He's new to me. I been single for 4 years lmao

Originally posted by Isis View Post

Another one?
                                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Isis
                                    Isis commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Haha ! No, same one

• Ildergreier
                                    Ildergreier commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Isis Ok.

Hinge seems to have the most interesting pool of men. I use the League but it's overrated at least in my area. Same dudes on Tinder.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Your list reminds me of my husband manifestation list. I was extremely specific because I'll never forget reading how someone manifested the perfect man... but he was gay! LOL. So now I say "is heterosexual" & "was born a man." I do not need any surprises or complications.

I'm going to make breaded chicken breast and eat it with the rest of my angel hair pasta w/ shrimp.
                                    This is what I made a few nights ago:

Chicken Alfredo Fettuccine

I'm just going to make the chicken again.
                                    I actually found that my man manifestation worked better when I included myself and how I want to be in the relationship and how we relate to each other, instead of specific traits (not saying you did that, but I have in the past) I really wrote out how he treats me, how I treat him, the activities we do together, values etc. Not only have I rose more to the occasion, because I realized I wasn't everything I envisioned quite yet, but also it was flexible enough to let more prospects come into my atmosphere. I just looked at one from 2016 and the guy I'm with now could easily fit my ideal relationship scenario.

Comment

• Yes alot of dudes didn't get far with me because I don't drink.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X