yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How do you effectively build and maintain a roster of men?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

The original thread (this one) is here but I think some comments were removed, or am I confused?
    Because...

Nope
    Ildergreier And I think another deleted unnecessary commentary and I think some posts got purged along with the non-sense.

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    you are correct

• Muestereate
    replied
    What do you think of tracking goals, both long and short term, yours versus his? Mutualities versus opposing and might as well include neutral goals like safe hobbies and benign interests.

Another area of interests are thought processes and processing, primitive versus sophisticated, complex versus simple, enigmatic or eccentric.

Ideologies fact-based versus fantasy, emotional versus rational. This is the stuff we deal with long term that causes a lot of frustration, friction and an inability to be part of a team.

I could go on but maybe you catch my drift.

Leave a comment:

• Cheerio
    replied
    Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

It was.... Now the post is gone... Hmmm. But yeah, dude always oversteps so I don't know why the thread was temporarily shut down because he's a... But it's back open so that's all that matters.
    The original thread (this one) is here but I think some comments were removed, or am I confused?
    Because...

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    quote like you already did, then highlight the section and hit Control B or there is an advanced editor with a big B Icon. Not available in comments btw, just posts.

• Vicki Lee
    replied
    For a second, I thought my thread got shut down.

Good thing it wasn't.
    It was.... Now the post is gone... Hmmm. But yeah, dude always oversteps so I don't know why the thread was temporarily shut down because he's a... But it's back open so that's all that matters.

Leave a comment:

• Cheerio
    replied
    For a second, I thought my thread got shut down.

Good thing it wasn't.

Leave a comment:

• Cheerio
    replied
    Originally posted by colorfulaura View Post

I don't know how to emphasize or bold your last sentence - but yes. I find I attract too many beta or passive males and I'm tired of it. So unattractive.
    Some men really can't hold their own and it's quite annoying. I don't have time for it. My personality and relationship interests will only be compatible with someone who is an alpha. I can't deal with push-overs and yes-men.

Leave a comment:

• Cheerio
    replied
    Originally posted by Theogqueen View Post

They are! I went on an amazing date with a millionaire from Dubai. He was so sweet he let me order anything and we went to a reservation only restaurant. He would serve me and wait until I ate before eating. I literally felt like a queen! He almost bought me a flight to go with him to new york right at the table, but something told me to wait. Later on, he got mad because i wouldnt go to his hotel with him (i would've but I was too tipsy and had just gotten my appendix out so i was suffering lol. he didn't care! just wanted to get laid). But I dream of meeting someone similar someday that is good quality.
    Maybe you dodged a bullet after he got mad that you didn't want to go back to his hotel? Was he at least respectful?

I love those types of men. The ones that like to take care of their women and still value old world traditions. I just can't get down with this modern, 50/50 guys. I dry up faster than the Sahara desert whenever I hear of women shelling out money for/with men. *shivers* I mean, if it works for them, then fine but it couldn't be me!

And that's why dating will always be harder for women with higher standards bc a lot of men aren't even worth the stressors that come with relationships. I'd very much prefer to stay single than to not have exactly the man I want. Maybe that's also why a roster is hard for me because I'm not just giving any man attention, let alone including him in a roster. You need to hit every. single. bullet point. And I don't care. LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    commented on 's reply
    Forum sex be like...

• colorfulaura
    replied

I predominately date white guys. Most of the time, they are too nervous to approach because they just aren't sure whether a Black woman is interested or not. I do get a lot of smiles from them and I guess they wait for my signal to come up to me. I think it's very attractive when a guy can approach me, even if he is nervous. I prefer that instead of me approaching. Ultimately, if a man is really interested, no nerves will stop him. I like traditional, dominant, and alpha men.
    I don't know how to emphasize or bold your last sentence - but yes. I find I attract too many beta or passive males and I'm tired of it. So unattractive.

Leave a comment:

• Theogqueen
    replied

Middle Eastern and Arab men are so gorgeous with their almond eyes. I like them too.
    The only thing that would determine a man being a player is how he treats you, not how good he is at talking to you.
    They are! I went on an amazing date with a millionaire from Dubai. He was so sweet he let me order anything and we went to a reservation only restaurant. He would serve me and wait until I ate before eating. I literally felt like a queen! He almost bought me a flight to go with him to new york right at the table, but something told me to wait. Later on, he got mad because i wouldnt go to his hotel with him (i would've but I was too tipsy and had just gotten my appendix out so i was suffering lol. he didn't care! just wanted to get laid). But I dream of meeting someone similar someday that is good quality.

Leave a comment:

• Metaltree
    commented on 's reply
    Sometimes clueless guys miss the obvious signals completely such as pupil dilation and her standing closer. We may reject the girl by accident without even knowing it.

• Isis
    commented on 's reply
    Did I miss something? ????

• Cheerio
    commented on 's reply
    Metaltree - Pay attention to body language and her eyes. When someone likes you, their pupils become dilated. And if she's interested, she'll stand closer to you, not away.

• Metaltree
    commented on 's reply
    I usually won't realize this is a signal. A few hours later I'll recall the way she looked at me and I'll realize too late that she might have been giving me an opening of some sort. :(

• Muestereate
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
    I moved some posts that had nothing to do with the conversation at hand.

Ildergreier, moderator.
    Link please, they look to be deleted or censored instead of moved. I cannot find them. Where did you hide them?

Leave a comment:

• Cheerio
    replied
    Middle Eastern and Arab men are so gorgeous with their almond eyes. I like them too.
    The only thing that would determine a man being a player is how he treats you, not how good he is at talking to you.

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    I moved some posts that had nothing to do with the conversation at hand.

Ildergreier, moderator.

Leave a comment:

• Theogqueen
    commented on 's reply

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X