yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How do you effectively build and maintain a roster of men?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
    No, I haven't! I'll check it out in a few (gonna go make some dinner, I've been fasting for over 20 hours, when I'm only supposed to do 16, lol).
    What are you cooking tonight?

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
    Man, it's so hard when you're developing something with someone, and then they show sides of them that you do not want to deal with. But it's better to have found that out now than later. We just keep dodging bullets back and forth, lol.
    Yeah, he it became obvious he was a stagnant person and I can't deal with it.

I am quoting myself.

Originally posted by Ildergreier
    So I have outlined the idea of

Manhunt.

Her I have written the qualifications I need him to have and what I want him to give to me. Why I am singling out this man for my goal and what can I give in return (the last thing is actually quite important since it tells about how far are you willing to go). I set a date that links to my calendar and will remind me of this at 1 month, 2 weeks, 3 days, 1 day to sum up did I get him to do as I needed him to?

Here I need to decide if I should put in more work or leave the project behind. I write this to the under category of Status.

With under categories as:

Priority
    Status
    Technique
    Obstacles
    Pheromone
    Social scene

The last two got under categories too, which pheromone to use on him and where to find him.

--------

Nothing here that says you can't make a template out of this and use on many men on the same time and then evaluate them against each other too. When you do that you put his name where I wrote Man Hunt and then what I have outlined and make every man a project.

Leave a comment:

• Cheerio
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
    Anyway, the key is to not focus on one man, but just let the men focus on you. Not to get attached to anyone before they show themselves to be worthy. I thought I had found that man earlier this year, but before the punk concert in Easter he revealed some really ugly attitudes to people who are not like him (artists, bikers, musicians, immigrants), to art (why do you care???? It is worthless doing art!!! I don't get it) and I could not follow up a relationship with him, I quit him cold turkey. So i went from three to two and hope I meet 3 and four today.

I want a man 46-56 year old who is finished with children, who earn his own keep and care about art. And that has proven to be more difficult than I imagined when I started my manhunt project. Anyway, did you see my manhunt template in my journal?
    Man, it's so hard when you're developing something with someone, and then they show sides of them that you do not want to deal with. But it's better to have found that out now than later. We just keep dodging bullets back and forth, lol.

No, I haven't! I'll check it out in a few (gonna go make some dinner, I've been fasting for over 20 hours, when I'm only supposed to do 16, lol).

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Anyway, the key is to not focus on one man, but just let the men focus on you. Not to get attached to anyone before they show themselves to be worthy. I thought I had found that man earlier this year, but before the punk concert in Easter he revealed some really ugly attitudes to people who are not like him (artists, bikers, musicians, immigrants), to art (why do you care???? It is worthless doing art!!! I don't get it) and I could not follow up a relationship with him, I quit him cold turkey. So i went from three to two and hope I meet 3 and four today.

I want a man 46-56 year old who is finished with children, who earn his own keep and care about art. And that has proven to be more difficult than I imagined when I started my manhunt project. Anyway, did you see my manhunt template in my journal?

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Spreadsheets where you give them points seem smart.

Leave a comment:

• How do you effectively build and maintain a roster of men?

This is actually a post I made on LSA as well. I'll repost it here:

Most of us will agree that single women who are actively dating should keep a roster of guys because you don't want to put all your eggs in one basket. But for some of us, this is a little difficult. I'm not talking about sex or just casually dating for fun, I'm talking about dating in hopes that one of them will lead to something serious, potential husbands. For those of you who are successful at this, what is your secret?

Someone mentioned spreadsheets. What are some other methods?

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X