yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ildergreier tests male blends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
    I might need Naked Gun for my new naked profession lol
    Yeah, I would love a strippers report on NG.

stripping alexis bledel GIF
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Yeah, I would love a strippers report on NG.

stripping alexis bledel GIF
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Alexis is the is the name of the actress that lusts after him.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Alexis is the is the name of the actress that lusts after him.
          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

• She seem quite young there, so could it be from Gilmore Girls?
            Arsenal

Comment

• His name is Jesse Williams, just FYI. And you're welcome.

ETA: That scene is about 11 years old... from Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2
              XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
              LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• AmandaXS
                AmandaXS commented
                Editing a comment
                is this movie good? because ive been trying to find new movies to watch

• curiouscat
                curiouscat commented
                Editing a comment
                It's been a really long time since I've seen it. I think the 1st one was better, but I can't really remember a lot about it.

• Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
              His name is Jesse Williams, just FYI. And you're welcome.

ETA: That scene is about 11 years old... from Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2
              Vicki Lee did you read this?
              Arsenal

Comment

• Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
                His name is Jesse Williams, just FYI. And you're welcome.

Comment

• Arsenal

Comment

One of my #goals2019 is to try every single blend PXS creates and now I am diving into blends specifically created for men and that is what this thread are for. It won't be such a intens project as with the ladies blends I test since I am using xs194 at work, but I am not going to stop testing each blend before I have a verified feel for what they might do for a lady. I am of course going to try them solo 4-6 times to check for self effects and how people respond to them without any attempts to combine them with anything. I really hope one of the male blends will make me feel lika a mans man. I do have some dheas, some est and some other nice molecules and femi blends I would like to experiment with and I am not going to forget to combine them with the usual suspects Connections, Cohesion either.

I was giftet the xs193 Boyfriend blend by our lovely crew in Memphis so I start with that one this very weekend (19-20 of January). And truth to be told, I am already eager to try Boyfriend out with Babe, Xist + some DM just for the heck of it, but solo testing first.
                    This is going to be awesome! i cant wait to read your results!
                    AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

• Originally posted by AmandaXS View Post

This is going to be awesome! i cant wait to read your results!
                      As of now my impression is that a lot of them are neutral enough for a woman to use them regularly.
                      Arsenal

Comment

• Ildergreier
                        Ildergreier commented
                        Editing a comment
                        AmandaXS Yes, I am soon starting with Pencil Thin Mustache and plan to buy other male blends throughout the year.

• AmandaXS
                        AmandaXS commented
                        Editing a comment
                        thats awesome! cant wait to read more about your experiment!

• Ildergreier
                        Ildergreier commented
                        Editing a comment
                        AmandaXS Nice to hear.

• Pencil thin Mustache is Bonnie approved, she has been flirting and giving me attention all morning, she is totally different from her ordinary aloof self. Tihi.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Pencil thin Mustache is Bonnie approved, she has been flirting and giving me attention all morning, she is totally different from her ordinary aloof self. Tihi.
                        Assuming Bonnie is your dog?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Assuming Bonnie is your dog?
                          She is.
                          Arsenal

Comment

• Pencil Thin Mustache doesn't read as neutral on me as both Naked Gun and Boyfriend does, I have used the last 9 days to try to find ways to neutralize him without losing the PTM edge (the amazing selfie). Est was a catastrophe of dimensions, too much mcg (25, I need to order something lower) perhaps, even if I only used 1x. I got in a bad mood, almost PMS like and I cried while I cleaned the bath room after Bonnie during shampooing found out she did not want to bath anymore and jumped out of the shower and starting shaking shampoo and fur over the entire bathroom.

Do I need to mention that Wednesday was an extremely bad day and that I just ignored the PTM bottle Thursday for xs194?

But yesterday I tried with 3x Cohesion oil & 2x PTM and got much better result, no DIHL effect, everybody at office behaved as normal, the same with the friend that came for dinner and I got the cool selfie effect I love so much.
                            Arsenal

Comment

• I am lurking in the male part of pheromonexs shop, and I think I am going to order Domination oil soon. It looks like that blend is a challenge.
                              Arsenal

Comment

I am lurking in the male part of pheromonexs shop, and I think I am going to order Domination oil soon. It looks like that blend is a challenge.
                                I think I've got all the ones I believe will serve my purposes, but I'll be watching for your reports
                                You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

I think I've got all the ones I believe will serve my purposes, but I'll be watching for your reports
                                  Likewise.

Did you buy Naked Gun? I ask because I am curious about what you would get out of it.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

Likewise.

Did you buy Naked Gun? I ask because I am curious about what you would get out of it.
                                    Tehe.
                                    Nah.
                                    I've never really had anyone, or myself, resist removing clothing when desired

And I have lots of other phero options for sexual stimulation, so I guess I wasn't really interested

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Ildergreier
                                      Ildergreier commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      NuTrix Wonders still happen.

• NuTrix
                                      NuTrix commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      *whispers*..."I could always ask for a sample..." j/k...sort of

• Ildergreier
                                      Ildergreier commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      NuTrix Yeah, why not?

• 2x PTM
                                    25mcg est
                                    3x DM oil.

Will be back and tell what happens.
                                    Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X