yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Psel testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psel testing

2 sprays of the sample

Self effects
    Might be a beautifier
    Calming
    Crushy feelings that almost felt like love.
    Then I felt happiness followed by horniness.

Effects on others
    Happiness
    Calming
    Beautifier, husband complimented my skin twice.

Nice report, the beautifier effects was only with your husband or works with other people
    My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
    Xsr89
    Barely legal spray (unscented)
    Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
    Instant honesty

Comment

• Delight
      Delight commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, I tested it at home so there were no other people around. Usually when he sees beautifying effects, other people see it also.

Oh ok, i am curious about the beautifier mones.
    My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
    Xsr89
    Barely legal spray (unscented)
    Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
    Instant honesty

Comment

• Delight
      Delight commented
      Editing a comment
      This one seems to have p86.

No sign of arousal from his side?

Comment

• Delight
      Delight commented
      Editing a comment

Do you think this is one that can be out and about or in a work environment or is it mostly intended for the bedroom? I figured maybe the name of it alluded to the latter, but you never know..

Comment

• Delight
      Delight commented
      Editing a comment

• Liaria
      Liaria commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds Intriguing. I don't have this one, but now I have it on my list. Thank you for updating!

XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
    LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Originally posted by Liaria View Post
      Do you think this is one that can be out and about or in a work environment or is it mostly intended for the bedroom? I figured maybe the name of it alluded to the latter, but you never know..

It is more of a party blend than an office blend. Perhaps put it on Friday to let the office take part of the disinhibiting qualities before the weekend would be very fun....
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I purchased this psel under the impression that it was a sex blend, nice to see others are having such wonderful experience with it outside of the dining room table.
        "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

somechick99 post about using it as a sexy social. Like XSteveO sex sells, and some thing in me told me it had a greater purpose than outside the bedroom. hopefully I can get tease next month after I give this bad boy a spin. ????
          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
          (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
          (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
          FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

This is confident sexy...amplified
            It can come across on me as sexy dominant, not so much as alpha but high status. It is fun for sex too though...^_~
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
              This is confident sexy...amplified
              It can come across on me as sexy dominant, not so much as alpha but high status. It is fun for sex too though...^_~
              Now you got me wondering the difference between this and sexy confidence... I wonder if SC has a status or alpha to it? And the Copulin diffence. ????
              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Now you got me wondering the difference between this and sexy confidence... I wonder if SC has a status or alpha to it? And the Copulin diffence. ????
                Sexy confidence isn't as "fun" and social. Definitely leans more alpha ime, but not temptress alpha. Psel seems more socially dominant to me. Status-y in that way. A bit like celebrity in terms of social dominance.

Both seem to have a good amount of cops. My nose can't discern as to which one has more

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

Sexy confidence isn't as "fun" and social. Definitely leans more alpha ime, but not temptress alpha. Psel seems more socially dominant to me. Status-y in that way. A bit like celebrity in terms of social dominance.

Both seem to have a good amount of cops. My nose can't discern as to which one has more

Comment

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Only one blend at a time??? Who said that??? Nobody on this board.

• Isis
                    Isis commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Haha! This requires too much self restraint

• Vicki Lee
                    Vicki Lee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It really does though right?! Isis

Psel out drinking and stuff...

Say no more.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                    Only one blend at a time??? Who said that??? Nobody on this board.
                    I know some people are like "try to wear blends individually at first to get a feel for each" but if you say so.... I'ma mix a few of em together then I can't hold back lolol.

Psel out drinking and stuff...

Say no more.
                    I saw your reviews I know a "little" something can be done with this blend haha!

Comment

I know some people are like "try to wear blends individually at first to get a feel for each" but if you say so.... I'ma mix a few of em together then I can't hold back lolol.
                      I always test blends at least one week/ten days alone first to get an idea and feel of what kind of directions it can be taken and what other blends it can be most successful to combine it with or if it really need anything else at all. If I feel the urge to do combinations while I am doing a test run, I shower the test blend off and do a combination of other blends. I want to know the blend before I start doing combinations, but I don't hesitate to try out combinations when I feel I have a good over view of it.

I saw your reviews I know a "little" something can be done with this blend haha!
                      Psel is really fun, not just for me, but for the entire party. Psel + Xist (and one time I added some sprays of Occo SLF too) really made a punk concert for me once.
                      Arsenal

Comment

I always test blends at least one week/ten days alone first to get an idea and feel of what kind of directions it can be taken and what other blends it can be most successful to combine it with or if it really need anything else at all. If I feel the urge to do combinations while I am doing a test run, I shower the test blend off and do a combination of other blends. I want to know the blend before I start doing combinations, but I don't hesitate to try out combinations when I feel I have a good over view of it.
                        I feel like I have a good overview of how most blends generally work on most of y'all through the forums, and how to "fix them" in case it needs tweaking, of course YMMV. But I'll be getting some Hunters Soap, hydrogen peroxide, and witch hazel to remove the application points. Since I'm pressed for time, I won't have time to test out the best mix. Anyways the strip club is good testing grounds, new People rotate in and out of there, multiple clubs to expose myself to (Pun intended) . Since I only go home, and work I can't try sexy mixes outside of there, I have no test subject. Plus I'm to young to go to the club, only three more months...

Comment

psel is the only phero that i own, but have yet to try. this thread is v helpful. thanks ladies I have to work in male-heavy office this evening, and I think I may take psel out for a ride at 2 sprays before I leave my home.
                          "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post
                            psel is the only phero that i own, but have yet to try. this thread is v helpful. thanks ladies I have to work in male-heavy office this evening, and I think I may take psel out for a ride at 2 sprays before I leave my home.
                            Keep us updated love ??

Comment

• lafemme
                              lafemme commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I wrote about my time on the psel + lb in my diary. I had a nice day with it and I'm so happy .

Originally posted by lafemme View Post
                            You are going to love the predator you become.
                            Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X