yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightwing
    replied
    Prettyrickyboi I will certainly try to document my process and how it may be due to my ethnicity and local culture since I've read that you believe certain races have different affinities to pheromones. I hope that in the future that will help your research.

fdesa12 Thanks! When the time comes I'll make sure to be more specific of my current circumstance so that you guys are able to understand help my situation better, and I've found the threads you linked me quite interesting and useful. I'll keep in mind of the limitations of pheromones and treat it more as a supplement to my overall condition rather than a deciding factor so that I don't really on it. Do you know what happened to the Video FAQs that you talked about? Would be interested in seeing that as well.

Leave a comment:

• Nightwing
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the insight, I'll make sure to see if it's the same duration in my case.

• fdesa12
    replied
    Nightwing Welcome!

Oils will typically last much longer than sprays both in terms of duration of use, and the lifespan of the bottle (your oil bottle can last up to a year, and maximum dosage has been reported at 3 drops). Mine has lasted about a year now and that's using 2 drops 2-3 days out of the week. Still have half of a bottle full.

When you start your journal, be sure to include some specific details like your age and the kind of girls you're after (I know your goal is getting back with someone, so what kind of girl is she?), the environment you're typically in (describe the college lifestyle because you have party people and you have studious people).

I'm going to link you to two past threads here with some information but the key thing I want you to remember is...
    Pheromones are NOT magic potions! If you can remember this, then you'll use your pheromones much more effectively.

Hi guys, I am a 28 yr old from SG and I was a customer of AD. It was my first time trying out mones and I got Ammo cologne and TUTH as my first purchase. TUTH

Hello everyone, I'm quite new to the mones-world and just started exploring the love-stuff XS has created. I think to answer my questions you'd need to know a bit

Good luck and while you're trying to get this girl back, pay attention to how it affects other girls around you. Start off with 1 drop so it doesn't feel so strong that it's different.

With that said, I suggest looking up old threads on what it means to OD (over-dose) and why it happens.

I'll link you to one more thread that has a WHOLE BUNCH of questions that Steve O and the PXS team were going to do a Video FAQs on back then. These are questions that others have asked. While you might not find them necessary to know now, chances are you will start to wonder just how deep the science goes behind each usage.

We are filming all FAQ and common questions as video and will be creating a knowledge base with text and video. As always the community is an important aspect

Leave a comment:

• nephil
    replied
    I'm also in the tropics, Xist oil lasts around 5-6 hours for me.

Leave a comment:

• MRSNAKE
    commented on 's reply
    The OIL is designed for summer time use, in extreme heat you might lose a hour or so

• Prettyrickyboi
    replied
    Welcome, if you create a journal I would for sure like to follow it.
    I'm aware that for countries of the Orient I see a lot of special mixes come out for the Asian community, I'm not really sure why but id like to learn.

Leave a comment:

• Nightwing
    commented on 's reply
    Good to know that it will last a long time even at 3 drops a week it will last 2 years! Thanks for the information.

• Nightwing
    commented on 's reply
    Ah thanks and I assume the effects will be slightly less longer in a warm climate? I live in Southeast Asia so there is a concern it might dry off.

• Primross
    replied
    It lasts a very long time

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Welcome fellow Asian. One 10ml oil bottle should have approx. 300 drops so it will last a long time for you if you only apply once a week at 2 drops.

Leave a comment:

• MRSNAKE
    replied
    Welcome, the oil is what last the longest and will last 6-8 hours.

Leave a comment:

• Nightwing
    replied
    My thanks! I will most certainly look into past threads about Xist and see what I can learn from them and the veterans here.

Leave a comment:

• Darthliam5
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Nightwing
    started a topic Hello Everyone!

Hello Everyone!

Hello from Asia! I'm an 20 year old male that has recently stumbled upon the world of pheromones. I'm interested in getting Xist to get back with someone and would like to know more about pheromones in general. I do have a question regarding how long does Xist oil last if applied once a week as I am conservative in my budget as a college student and how effective it is as a standalone pheromone. Besides that, I'm happy to be a part of an interesting community and I hope you welcome me here .
    Last edited by 2000GT; 10-16-2018, 11:20 AM.

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X