yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello from SG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from SG

Hi guys,

I am a 28 yr old from SG and I was a customer of AD. It was my first time trying out mones and I got Ammo cologne and TUTH as my first purchase.

TUTH wasn't the right product for me as it makes me appear quite overbearing and some ladies seem to be quite turned off especially by the scent despite the neroli fragrance. Which makes me wonder if some people are more sensitive to the scent of mones despite the cover scent (I really can't smell anything else besides the cover scent).
    Ammo gave me a very subtle social / slight attraction effect for me but what I really can't stand is the fragrance, it smells like fresh laundry detergent to me and my friends.

Then I heard about PheromoneXS and it seems that there are a lot of choices available. I could even chose the cover scent!
    Given the huge range of products and my rather limited budget, I decided to give Xist, Cohesion and Evolve a try. My order should arrive in a few days time.

I would to ask if the products are suitable for asian ladies. (I am an asian myself). And also, do the products I have ordered suitable for getting out of the friendzone?

Cheers!
    Current collection

AD:
    Ammo, IG,

XS:
    (15ml) Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, SOB, Bliss
    (30ml) XIST, Loveboat, Taboo, A1 (40mcg)
    (Samples) Lots..

Welcome to XS forum enigz. Always good to see newbies trying out
    these Magnetic Pheromone Colognes. They do work, but you do need
    to experiment with each of them. Generally the ones you've ordered,
    will work very well. Up there in my top 3 favorite Combos.

3xXist on side of neck, 3xCohesion on other side of neck, 2xEvolve
    on front of neck, or upper chest. That's what I do.

An even better Combo for Asian women, that I often use is:
    3xXist, 3xCohesion, 2xBliss, all around neck. With a few sprays of
    good cover Cologne. Anything that you like the smell of. There's
    hundreds to choose from nowadays.

Good Luck!
    Magpie

Smile and be Happy

Comment

Hi Enigz and welcome to the forum, You have ordered some good products to get you started on you XS adventure. What I will say is that getting out of the friend zone is a tough one and is much more about changing your mind set then changing your pheremones, there is some good info on that on the forum in the Xsist threads. Good luck and keep us informed on how you get on.

Comment

Enigz. I am delighted to have you. The guys are so right, that is a great, first purchase and I do hope you have loads of fun with them.

Pheromones don't discriminate with race. The products work well no matter what race and works well with women of all races. Taking in mind how he loves all types of women, Steve created this mix that targets asian women.

Now better than ever! We listened to your feedback and made the requested adjustments for more pronounced results.   They are Exotic and beautiful and seemingly out of reach. Perhaps its the appeal of their slender tone figures, the very idea they might be unobtainable, the

I look forward to learning more about your xs experience, the products, the shipping time, customer service. etc.

Comment

Welcome to XS!

I think you'll like it here

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

My first order from PheromoneXS finally arrived today. Not only did Xist, Cohesion XS and Evolve XS arrive in perfect condition, there was actually a sample of Evolve XS oil and SOB XS included with the order! (with a packet of Pop Rocks candy too, LOL).
            There was also a personalized message from SteveO on the invoice.

?The only minor complain I have was that a lot of the SOB sample leaked (there's barely 3 sprays left on the sample bottle) and stunk up the entire package.
            Yes, my entire package ended smelling of SOB XS (it smelled rather offensive,IMO) LOL.

Shipping time was rather fast, my order was shipped out on Monday and I received it on Thursday afternoon. I also appreciate that there was samples bundled with my orders.

Kudos to SteveO for putting such effort into my order! I can't wait to try out the products soon. Will leave feedback on how it works for me.
            Current collection

AD:
            Ammo, IG,

XS:
            (Samples) Lots..

Comment

As of now, I have already placed my third order with XS. Shipping has been fast and I loved the samples that SteveO has included in my previous orders.
              I still choose express shipping although my budget was pretty tight as I did not want customs messing with my mones (customs at my side are notorious for their slow clearance) and I am glad that there were discounts and the occasional sales.

Since SteveO's products are working quite well for me, I really hoped to try out most, if not all of the products .
              I often have to juggle between ordering new mixes to try out and replenishing my fav. mixes such as SOB, Cohesion and Loveboat.

That being said, there are a few problems I face, such as not being able to get Evolve to work (I'm an asian guy from a SE Asian country) and I can't seem to understand how xist works. Perhaps some kind hearted soul could enlighten me on this?
              Current collection

AD:
              Ammo, IG,

XS:
              (Samples) Lots..

Comment

Hi enigz, Xist is a 2-in-1 combo effect. One, it gives the "boyfriend" material vibe, meaning that girls will get a feeling that you'd make a very good boyfriend. Two, it can "reset" your position as being in the friend zone. This is one of the more sought-after effects of Xist.

To be clear, it doesn't actually "reset", but gives you a kind of a "whole new you" vibe, as if you're a different person. Combine that with effect #1 (perfect boyfriend material) and the girl who had put you in her friend zone list will very likely reconsider that. HOWEVER, this requires several exposures of at least 1 hour each. She has to verify what she feels by seeing the "new" you being consistent instead of just a one-time thing.

Think of it this way: You have a close friend who you've known for a long, long time as someone who's nice and always puts others first before himself. He's rarely aggressive, and never arrogant. One day, he has to go away for maybe 2 weeks. The first day you hang out with him when he returns, you notice he's become more aggressive and somewhat arrogant. Are you going to just accept that this is how he is from now on? Or are you going to think "maybe it's just today and he'll return to the guy I knew tomorrow"? Chances are that you will think he's just in a bad mood, and that this is a one-time thing. So what will you think if you hang out with him another 5 times and see that this new personality is not going away? Are you going to change your mind about him?

This is why Xist takes awhile to work, and you don't generally see effects on subjects initially. They get the vibe you'd make a good boyfriend, but they don't know why yet. Understand that this is different from getting a vibe that you're sexy, that you're social, or that you're aggressive. People don't usually ask "why are you sexy?", "why are you social?", or "why are you an alpha male?". On the other hand, they are more likely to ask "what is it about you that make you a good boyfriend?" to which there isn't a direct answer yet. Thus, they have to wait and see.

Many users here will suggest you start off using Xist at 1 spray for maybe a week (~2-4 days of at least 1hr exposure in indoor environment), then build up to 2 sprays the following week using the same setup, and then up to 3 sprays the week after that.

As for Evolve... as far as I understand it, Asian girls tend to favor status in a potential mate instead of a sexual. The mix I've found to work quite well are 2 Xist, 1 Cohesion, 1 Exotica, and 1-2 Limitless. I started off with 1 and built up to 2 sprays. You may want to add in Evolve later, or use it in nightclub settings. You might also want to try experimenting with controlling diffusion, like spraying on your chest and having the shirt slow it down.

The times I've used Evolve hasn't worked for me neither, but I've never tested it out in a club setting. Anyway, hope this gave you some insight.
                Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                LAL: Nude Alpha
                Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post
                  Hi enigz, Xist is a 2-in-1 combo effect. One, it gives the "boyfriend" material vibe, meaning that girls will get a feeling that you'd make a very good boyfriend. Two, it can "reset" your position as being in the friend zone. This is one of the more sought-after effects of Xist.

To be clear, it doesn't actually "reset", but gives you a kind of a "whole new you" vibe, as if you're a different person. Combine that with effect #1 (perfect boyfriend material) and the girl who had put you in her friend zone list will very likely reconsider that. HOWEVER, this requires several exposures of at least 1 hour each. She has to verify what she feels by seeing the "new" you being consistent instead of just a one-time thing.

Think of it this way: You have a close friend who you've known for a long, long time as someone who's nice and always puts others first before himself. He's rarely aggressive, and never arrogant. One day, he has to go away for maybe 2 weeks. The first day you hang out with him when he returns, you notice he's become more aggressive and somewhat arrogant. Are you going to just accept that this is how he is from now on? Or are you going to think "maybe it's just today and he'll return to the guy I knew tomorrow"? Chances are that you will think he's just in a bad mood, and that this is a one-time thing. So what will you think if you hang out with him another 5 times and see that this new personality is not going away? Are you going to change your mind about him?

This is why Xist takes awhile to work, and you don't generally see effects on subjects initially. They get the vibe you'd make a good boyfriend, but they don't know why yet. Understand that this is different from getting a vibe that you're sexy, that you're social, or that you're aggressive. People don't usually ask "why are you sexy?", "why are you social?", or "why are you an alpha male?". On the other hand, they are more likely to ask "what is it about you that make you a good boyfriend?" to which there isn't a direct answer yet. Thus, they have to wait and see.

Many users here will suggest you start off using Xist at 1 spray for maybe a week (~2-4 days of at least 1hr exposure in indoor environment), then build up to 2 sprays the following week using the same setup, and then up to 3 sprays the week after that.

As for Evolve... as far as I understand it, Asian girls tend to favor status in a potential mate instead of a sexual. The mix I've found to work quite well are 2 Xist, 1 Cohesion, 1 Exotica, and 1-2 Limitless. I started off with 1 and built up to 2 sprays. You may want to add in Evolve later, or use it in nightclub settings. You might also want to try experimenting with controlling diffusion, like spraying on your chest and having the shirt slow it down.

The times I've used Evolve hasn't worked for me neither, but I've never tested it out in a club setting. Anyway, hope this gave you some insight.

fdesa12, thanks for clearing some of my doubts. I have read about the xist on some other threads (or forums) but the explanations are not as in depth. Either that or I'm not really paying attention to what I read, .

I often test out my pheros in a workplace setting, with most mixes, a certain male colleague seems more reserved and respectful as compared to when I'm not wearing mones. (This is a guy whom I often delegate tasks to and let's just say that he doesn't give me any respect most of the time.)
                  With Xist, he is more aloof than usual. And he often comes up with sarcastic remarks. This reaction leaves me quite confused about the effects of Xist.
                  However, I have noticed certain combos that I wore don't really work as well without Xist.

As for Evolve, only the oil version (which steveO has so kindly offered a sample when I first ordered from him) works. I have the 15ml spray version but it has never seemed to work for me.

I have also noticed that most sprays are most effective (for me) hours after I applied them. I was wondering if asians are more sensitive to the smell of mones or could it just be my skin chemistry affecting diffusion?
                  Current collection

AD:
                  Ammo, IG,

XS:
                  (Samples) Lots..

Comment

Your skin chemistry will always play some kind of factor primarily due to natural bacteria that live on your skin as well as the chemicals you secrete. What you eat and do health-wise will play some kind of role in affecting your results. It's just a matter of by how much.

Evolve being in oil versus spray also plays a major factor. Sprays tend to diffuse relatively much faster and are therefore harder-hitting, but don't last as long as oils. To some subjects, this hard hit might set off some doubts or red flags, as if it's too good to be true or it's too much. As the hours go by, either the spray is slightly wearing off to a level that your subjects are comfortable with, or they just become comfortable with your signature. On the other hand, oils diffuse relatively much more slowly so it doesn't come off as unnatural to your subjects. Therefore, they generally are more willing to accept it and are relatively more comfortable with it.

For Xist with your colleague, does his sarcasm come off as a joke, or with some kind of negativity towards you? Xist isn't exactly a product that instills authority and demands respect. If anything, you might be experiencing some form of shit-testing. Since Xist should be giving off a vibe of "perfect boyfriend" and/or "whole new you", he may be testing you to see if you really have the traits/skills/personality that reflects that "perfect boyfriend/new you" signature you're giving off.

Originally posted by enigz View Post

fdesa12, thanks for clearing some of my doubts. I have read about the xist on some other threads (or forums) but the explanations are not as in depth. Either that or I'm not really paying attention to what I read, .

I often test out my pheros in a workplace setting, with most mixes, a certain male colleague seems more reserved and respectful as compared to when I'm not wearing mones. (This is a guy whom I often delegate tasks to and let's just say that he doesn't give me any respect most of the time.)
                    With Xist, he is more aloof than usual. And he often comes up with sarcastic remarks. This reaction leaves me quite confused about the effects of Xist.
                    However, I have noticed certain combos that I wore don't really work as well without Xist.

As for Evolve, only the oil version (which steveO has so kindly offered a sample when I first ordered from him) works. I have the 15ml spray version but it has never seemed to work for me.

I have also noticed that most sprays are most effective (for me) hours after I applied them. I was wondering if asians are more sensitive to the smell of mones or could it just be my skin chemistry affecting diffusion?
                    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                    LAL: Nude Alpha
                    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Ok, I'm back after weeks of testing and I would like to share my experience with the SteveO's products.

One of the biggest changes I've noticed since trying pheromones was that my superior who was pretty dismissive towards me and and often brushing me off with some half assed answer whenever I needed some advice, he seems to notice my presence recently and is nicer. And that to me, is a pretty good sign by itself.

As for my other male colleague who has quite the sarcastic attitude, I tried wearing XiSt a few more times and the results are quite different (maybe it is because I've wore it with other products or if he is just used to my signature, I've yet to know). What I can say for sure is that his attitude towards me is quite different from the past .
                      However, it was disastrous when I decided to wear SOB+Cohesion to work one day. that very colleague was extremely sarcastic and was constantly brushing me off when I needed him to do something. It was only when I almost lost my cool and asked him what his problem problem was that he finally backed down. I learned the hard way when I read that SOB is not safe for work.
                      As for my female colleagues, they were quite silent, none of them talked to me like they used to, one of them even gave me a weird look when I walked past her.

Just got some Exotica and Taboo last month and I must say that these are the best products that I've ever tried (when combined with other products though)
                      Exotica by itself seems to fall flat for me. It does work its magic when I've combined it with other products, especially Taboo and XiSt, or XiSt and Cohesion.
                      One spray seems to work best for me, I seem to experience signs of OD with 2 sprays, I'm not sure if it has something to do with my age (I'm 28)

2 sprays each of Taboo and XiSt seems to work best for me. As for personal effects, I feel more upbeat then usual and I've also noticed the same effects from people around me. I did get more attention and eye contact than usual from my female colleagues. They were quite chatty and jovial even when the office was having a bad week. I could even get away with cracking a lame ass joke.

The other combo I tried was 1 spray each of Taboo and Exotica with 2 sprays of XiSt. This combo works well too, but the mood has a hint of solemness to it. Female colleagues were not as jovial but the mood is easily lightened with some jokes, I noticed that there were more eye contact as compared to the previous combo. A male colleague was being sarcastic again (Yes, that same guy I mentioned before) but backed down when I knew what I had to say and brushed aside his sarcasm like it was some lame joke. Over the next few days, he seems to treat me like a different person, with more respect than usual.

What I can say from my experience is that with certain pheros or combos, shit testing is a very real thing. I just gotta know how to get myself out of it when that happens though.

Just tried Evolve and Cohesion with some heavy cover recently, will share what happens in my next post.
                      Current collection

AD:
                      Ammo, IG,

XS:
                      (Samples) Lots..

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X