yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Just started exploring.. Some questions..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just started exploring.. Some questions..

Hello everyone,

I'm quite new to the mones-world and just started exploring the love-stuff XS has created.

I think to answer my questions you'd need to know a bit about me: I live in India - the social setup is quite different here.. women are more into themselves (reserved) compared to the rest of the world (it slightly differs in the big cities though).

In my place there are no bars where we can meet girls.. that kind of stuff is very rare in here.. Of course there are coffee places and other nice places..

..and right now I have Xist, Cohesion and Connections. Plus Taboo is on its way. So.

Xist has a scent Nobility and the rest are without any scents.

As you can guess, being a newbie I'm full of doubts and confusions. I'd really appreciate our senior members taking a moment to help me out..

So, to my questions.

1: While applying plain mones - even with a single spray - the smell is very strong - i can smell it very well and quite strong. The first time, I thought the smell isn't a pleasant one. So I'm wondering if other men/males around would get it as an unpleasant odour of mine (if I don't wear a cologne or scent above my mones)?? Or how do they react to it or what could be the possible reaction to mones to other men around?

2: Is it a necessary that I should wear a cologne/scent above my mones? Would the plain smell of mones be uncomfortable to women or they would love it (if get closer)?

3: Is there any approximate radius/distance to have a target/woman feel the mone? I mean how close should I be in normal environment like a room or a corridor? And how would it be outside? say in public places? (a/cs fans etc. has something to do with this particular area covered by our mones?)?

4: Is there any particular dosage for age groups? For example if I want to hit a woman in 40, should I spray more? or if the girl is 17-18, should I use less?

5: Is it okay to spray mones and colognes one above another or should I apply them all in different spots? that has something to do with the effectiveness?

6: Is there something to do with the target's emotions to have an effect of the mone? For example if her mind is completely occupied with some severe emotions thoughts etc, wont the mone be effective? Or her strong emotions/thoughts would override the effect of mones?

7: Do we have to be with the target for a particular time/duration (say an hour or 30 minutes or etc.) to have the mones affect them? Is there something like that?

With xist cohesion combo what possible hit-symptoms I can expect from people I know and people I don't know? How much dosage would be enough to deliver some hits (in appropriate conditions) like a minimum to expect a result?

Some of my questions might sound very stupid; please excuse me.. very new in here.. I really thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience.

Now let me also share how it went so far..

Basically I'm quite lucky with girls, I know how to talk to them or whatever I do get their attention normally works.. (from past experience in college, friend circles etc.).

Right now I've 4 targets around me that I'm expecting some results with the help of mones..

One has a boyfriend (A age 22)... Two are married (pardon me ); in that two one's a relative (B - 39) and the other's a neighbor (C-40) and one's single (D - 18).

Day 1: 1 Xist + 1 Cohesion (on the left and right of back neck just below the ears)

No random hits (or maybe I haven't noticed any) - went a super market (a/c was freezing) girls in there didn't really had any reaction. Went to a coffeeshop - nothing.

Came back spoke to A for a minute (nothing in particular), spoke to C - nothing in particular she might have touched her hair (but that I feel normal/without mone stuff), met D also, no effect.

Day 2: Xist X 2 (or 1 and half sprays) and 2 Cohesion (same spots like above)

B came to room just after 5 minutes of application (my relative and she does some help for my backpain - massage). No possible hits/reaction..

But when she was massaging me (bare back) she went to an extra inch downwards and spend a couple of additional minutes there rubbing.. but not sure if it's the mone or because I told her it's aching a bit in the lower back.. She didn't even loose her dress (typical married indian). Was very careful with her dress every time (as always she is)

Met a few random people.. no effects.. went to a couple of stores etc.. no effect.

Came back spoke to A - nothing (maybe there wasn't enough time for the mone to take effect).. Met C, no effect.

Sat with C spoke for sometime (an hour) no effect - but then D turns up and sat opposite to me (that's something never happened before) and spoke to me a word or two (that's new too) - but C and me were talking about D, so it could be a reason as well.

So that's the story so far.

Comment

First and foremost, remember that mones are not magic potions that will instantly hypnotize a girl to fall in love with you and throw out all of their senses. It mainly gives you and edge. You also need to play the part that is consistent with the mones. Let's say you spray on Ascend for leader/boss status. If you act like you're weak and can't lead anyone, everyone's going to be confused because what they feel from you and what they see don't match. What results is you're then not taken seriously and may be ignored.

Secondly, keep in mind that mones will not always work for everyone. I have one product that didn't do anything for me (Glace) but seems to work well with other people.

Now for the cologne: Consider how cologne smells on one person and how it smells on you. Everyone's skin is different so what might smell great on you, might smell horribly on another person, and vice versa. This is somewhat similar with mones (although they're generally more on the neutral to unpleasant side). It also depends on the olfactory sense of the people around you. Some may not notice it, some may not be bothered by it, some will like it, some will be repulsed by it. It's best to use a cover not simply as a cover, but to also help with diffusion. It's another way to know how far your mones are diffusing and who it's affecting. After all, if someone comments on your cologne, you know they must be smelling the mones as well (especially if you sprayed mones on the cover, or the cover on the mone). Whether you should spray the mones on top of the cologne or the other way depends on you. It's worked one way for some people, and it worked better the opposite way for others like me. The key thing though is to let the bottom spray dry down before you spray the next thing on top of it. If you spray the cologne on your wrist, let it dry down first before spraying on the mone.

Where you spray matters. If you spray on your chest, your clothes will hinder the spread of the mones (even more so if you wear more layers of clothing). This is sometimes good if you want to weaken an effect, or have it really hit someone when you hug them, allowing for a confident association that whatever mone vibe they're feeling about someone is definitely coming from you. However, if you spray on your wrists, hair, and/or neck, you increase diffusion and allow it to spread more readily. You don't always want a large diffusion because someone can steal your mone cloud. Let's say you spray on enough to fill a big space around you to ensure the mone hits lots of people. If there's another guy next to you and he's hitting on a girl, she may associate the mones coming from him. Keep that in mind.

In regards to temperature, time, and spacing/venue... These products do generally take time and it depends on oil versus spray. Sprays tend to be faster as they diffuse quicker, so you should see effects within 7 minutes so long as diffusion is good. If you're in a cold area, diffusion will be slower. If you're in a really big open space, there's more room for the mones to spread which could weaken it's effect. Consider being stuck in a box with a dead animal... how bad would it smell compared to if you were in a HUGE room where you could be much further away from that same dead animal? Also, another thing you can take advantage of is wind direction. If you're walking and someone's behind you, they'll most likely breathe in some of your mones if the breeze blows from you to the person behind you. Even if there's no wind, if someone behind you is walking in the same direction as you, they'll walk into your mone sillage (cloud/scent trail from your cologne/mone).

Xist is a special product. It creates a "new you" vibe. It also creates a "boyfriend material" interest in which others view you as someone they'd want to be their boyfriend (although it really depends on what kind of boyfriend i.e. if they want a jerk, it might not work). Because of this, Xist requires multiple exposures over long sessions (at least 1 hour). WHY? Well, you need to show that your "boyfriend/new you" vibe is consistent, not just a fluke or a one-time thing. Imagine if you ran into a friend you haven't seen in a long, long time. You remember him as the super shy and reserved type but when you see him now, he's suddenly very aggressive and very demeaning to you. Are you going to just accept that this is the new him immediately? Or are you going to wonder what the heck happened to him that made him become this way? Would you consider that he may just be having a bad day and he'll be back to his normal self? Would you observe him a couple of more times to see if this is truly his new personality before accepting it? If you pretty much are leaning towards needing to verify your friend's personality, then it's the same reason why Xist will take awhile for its advertised effects to work.

Age matters in some ways. Younger girls tend to be scared of alpha/status mones so you'll need to work on comforting them. Older women generally are more accepting of their sexual side. Keep in mind this isn't always the case. Also, the older you get, the less mones you naturally produce as well (it's one of the status/sexual mones - Androstanone?).

Some emotions can be affected by the mones. If someone is in a bad mood, Cohesion can comfort them and make them feel a bit better. If someone is very reserved, you can pull on them to loosen up with a social mone, although you'll need to do your part too. Ultimately though, a person's morals will override all temptations. It's similar to how you won't do what a hypnotist says if his/her command conflicts with your morals. No matter how sexual the mone is, a woman who has firm beliefs that she must be faithful to her husband will not have sex with you. Another way to think of it: try using a sexual mone on a family member. If they think incest is completely wrong, then no matter how strong the sexual mone is, they won't sleep with you.

Culture and society will play a very big role in how mones work. For me, I have to avoid using sexual aggressive mones like Ascend and SOB with East Asian ladies. Their culture generally places preference on status and respect. Depending on the class, girls may desire a guy who has money and control. Think of CEO heir. OR, they may desire someone who is caring (boyfriend material) and at least has a goal that can support the family. Asian Americans on the other hand, are generally more forgiving with Ascend and SOB if they're more Americanized.

When thinking about what mones to use, it's best to consider a couple of things:
      1) What kind of person are you? (introvert, extrovert, etc...)
      2) What do you value?
      3) What does your society/culture generally value in regards to relationships?
      4) What does a girl look for in a mate in your society/culture?

I don't know if I answered all of your questions, but I hope what I've explained gives you some perspective and insight in your journey. Hopefully, others will chip in as well.
      Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
      Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
      AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
      LAL: Nude Alpha
      Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Thank you so much fdesa12. That's indeed a fantastic response. Helps a lot. Really appreciate it. Certainly answers some of my questions.

That'd be wonderful if SteveO or KateD could also answer the questions as it is.. That'd be helpful for me and other newbies around.

Comment

Mones do all the work for you in 1 regard, they generate lustful thoughts. Beyond that it is on you. Mones have no effect on how a women understands a situation, your or her own social status, or basically anything that has to do with logic. Showing interest in you is a logical risk, you will get no help with that.

Her mind will just be darting off to sex randomly in its down moments. You have to work to attach those emotions and thoughts to you. Understand you are fogging her mind subtly with naughty inclinations and you have to then, note my wording :

give her permission to act on that in an acceptable way. If you know how to do this to start with you dont need mores. The mones just make it easier to identify who is thinking about your crotch, and get more women to think about your crotch. That does not mean that they want your crotch.

Comment

Thank you MaliciousIntent for a helpful comment :-)

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X