yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Originally posted by Primross View Post
    The shipping is unbelievably fast
    Well, you're in the US. For us, if we don't shell out $30+, 10 days is the earliest.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    The shipping is unbelievably fast

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Nightwing Have you ordered Xist or anything else? If you live in SEA like me and ordered yours during the sale, then I guess you will receive this in the next 10 days or so.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by SeekingTruths View Post
    Hello from Asia! I'm an 18 year old male that has recently stumbled upon the world of pheromones. I'm interested in getting Xist to get back with someone and would like to know more about pheromones in general. I do have a question regarding how long does Xist oil last if applied once a week as I am conservative in my budget as a college student and how effective it is as a standalone pheromone. Besides that, I'm happy to be a part of an interesting community and I hope you welcome me here .
    I have the oil and do about 2 drops. It will last about 2-3 months with daily use

Leave a comment:

• Nightwing
    replied
    I've found an interesting thread on Southeast Asians that anybody who stumbles upon this thread might be interested in (https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...th-east-asians).

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
    It may not be much but you may have a read at my journal. Most of my targets are all Thai born Chinese and fair skin Thais.
    Then usually that would mean a high status mix what are there personalitys like?

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    It may not be much but you may have a read at my journal. Most of my targets are all Thai born Chinese and fair skin Thais.

Leave a comment:

• Nightwing
    replied
    Thanks fdesa12 for that thread. I'll make sure to make good use of whatever knowledge I learn from it. Cultural differences seem to play a part in preference for certain pheromones and I find that quite interesting

Thanks Sensei Scottie2Hottie for welcoming me and KateD for your excellent customer service. I'll make sure to contribute as much value to the forum as I can and get some nice freebies in return .

Leave a comment:

• Nightwing
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! I'll try to take advantage of it for the better.

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by KateD View Post
    Seekingtruths! I am so happy that you are here and I am glad our pheromone experts were able to advice you and give you the best information to set you on the right track.

The goals system seems super easy but it is a good place to start to help you find the right product for you

Each product page is loaded with information so please take a look and read carefully before choosing a product.

Now that you are here, you will be happy to learn that there are great rewards. LIFETIME rewards for being that community member who helps others and shares their experiences with us.

https://discoverxs.com/forum/beginni...luencers-oh-my
    Loving how the GOALS works makes selecting much easier

Leave a comment:

• KateD
    replied
    Seekingtruths! I am so happy that you are here and I am glad our pheromone experts were able to advice you and give you the best information to set you on the right track.

The goals system seems super easy but it is a good place to start to help you find the right product for you

Each product page is loaded with information so please take a look and read carefully before choosing a product.

Now that you are here, you will be happy to learn that there are great rewards. LIFETIME rewards for being that community member who helps others and shares their experiences with us.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Hello welcome to the family

Leave a comment:

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    Hello Nightwing welcome. Glad to have you here.

Leave a comment:

• fdesa12
    replied
    All you guys from SEA may find this thread useful. Or just some fun reading. I won't guarantee the mix will work for you b/c naturally it all depends on your own body chemistry, personality, target, etc...

Leave a comment:

• lafemme
    replied
    Welcome fellow Asian. How fortunate are you have had discovered xs at such a young age. awesome

Leave a comment:

• Nightwing
    replied

Nice. Glad to meet another SEA fellow in this pheromone world. I learned many things from this community especially from every newbie's sensei, Scottie2Hottie . Xist was also my first purchase from PXS. It is more than just what they are advertising as a reset/boyfriend product for Asians as it attracts them as well.
    Glad to meet you as well. I've been seeing there's quite a lot to learn from the community as well as from Sensei Scottie during my reading of the old threads. If I'll have any questions I'll ask in a new thread I suppose. Currently deciding what samples I should get with my purchase of Xist Oil, currently thinking about getting LoveBoat, Connections and maybe Vibe. Not sure how many samples are given out for a first purchase so any insight will be helpful as well.

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied

I actually live in SEA as well, nice to see someone from here. If I read it correctly you're from Thailand? Would love to receive any pointers from you.
    Nice. Glad to meet another SEA fellow in this pheromone world. I learned many things from this community especially from every newbie's sensei, Scottie2Hottie . Xist was also my first purchase from PXS. It is more than just what they are advertising as a reset/boyfriend product for Asians as it attracts them as well.

Leave a comment:

• Nightwing
    replied
    Are you in SEA or East Asia by the way? I might be able to give some pointer as I'm an Asian living in SEA myself.
    I actually live in SEA as well, nice to see someone from here. If I read it correctly you're from Thailand? Would love to receive any pointers from you.

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Are you in SEA or East Asia by the way? I might be able to give some pointer as I'm an Asian living in SEA myself.

Leave a comment:

• fdesa12
    replied
    Prettyrickyboi Do you know what happened to the Video FAQs that you talked about? Would be interested in seeing that as well.

Last I've heard, it's being worked on but I'm not sure how or when it is ready.

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X