yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scottie2Hottie
    replied
    Originally posted by Xcc View Post
    Nightwing I've not known any OD issues with XiSt. In fact, I was once counseled that I could use up to 9 sprays of XiSt if I wanted to win back an ex-gf.

Yes, I think Crush and Cohesion are mostly interchangeable. I think Cohesion doesn't have DHEA, but that is a guess on my part. Others might tell you Cohesion and Crush have different effects, and I have noticed some women seem to like one over the other.

If I was in your position, I would simply use Crush and notice its effects. If it's not creating the result you want, there are always other A1 based products such as Cohesion, Grail of Affection, and/or simply using A1 along with XiSt (or whatever you choose to use it with).

One method I was told was to use 9 sprays of XiSt. Then the next time I see her use 9 sprays of XiSt. Then the next time use 8 sprays of XiSt and 1 spray of Cohesion. Then 7 sprays of XiSt and 2 sprays of Cohesion. Personally I would stop at 5 sprays of XiSt and 4 sprays of Cohesion. Your results may vary.
    The only difference between Cohesion and Crush is that Cohesion has DHEA, Crush does not. Crush was created at the behest of a forum member who believed that DHEA is a fall out killer. I've never seen any evidence of that tho. In fact for awhile I was running ACE-X + Cohesion and Connections. I experienced fallout with a couple of married co-workers.

Leave a comment:

• BobiiJo925
    replied
    I'm so glad you joined the XS family!! Excited to hear more from ya!

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Xcc Yes, Asian women born and raised in Thailand.

Leave a comment:

• BobiiJo925
    replied
    whats up hello GIF by Make it Move

Leave a comment:

• Xcc
    replied
    Bloodburn I'd encourage you to experiment. I know someone went beyond 5 drops of Ascend oil (without copulins) when he was at a party. I think he may have gone to 8 or 9 drops of oil. No OD.

Leave a comment:

• Xcc
    replied
    Bloodburn That's a lot of pheromone! I'm surprised she wasn't grabbing at you all night. I'm thinking you might be living in an Asian country dating traditional Asian women (not women from "western" countries). Is that right?

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Nightwing Just got back from the movie date. 4 drops Xist, 2 drops Evolve, 20mcg P83, 25mcg XSP96. The date went pretty well, no hiccups. Setting another dinner date this week.
    I think my date seemed calm. No intimidation.

Leave a comment:

• Nightwing
    replied
    Would love to see what you think about that dosage Bloodburn , good luck .

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Xcc I'll start with 4 drops of Xist oil today with someone I've never met but going on a movie date.

Leave a comment:

• Xcc
    replied
    Bloodburn I know, 9 sprays can make a 10ml bottle go quick. Still, if I really wanted to woo a woman back...

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Xcc WOW, 9 sprays of Xist. I personally never use more than 3 drops of Xist. Will have to try to bath myself in that too.

Leave a comment:

• Xcc
    replied
    Nightwing I've not known any OD issues with XiSt. In fact, I was once counseled that I could use up to 9 sprays of XiSt if I wanted to win back an ex-gf.

Yes, I think Crush and Cohesion are mostly interchangeable. I think Cohesion doesn't have DHEA, but that is a guess on my part. Others might tell you Cohesion and Crush have different effects, and I have noticed some women seem to like one over the other.

If I was in your position, I would simply use Crush and notice its effects. If it's not creating the result you want, there are always other A1 based products such as Cohesion, Grail of Affection, and/or simply using A1 along with XiSt (or whatever you choose to use it with).

One method I was told was to use 9 sprays of XiSt. Then the next time I see her use 9 sprays of XiSt. Then the next time use 8 sprays of XiSt and 1 spray of Cohesion. Then 7 sprays of XiSt and 2 sprays of Cohesion. Personally I would stop at 5 sprays of XiSt and 4 sprays of Cohesion. Your results may vary.

Leave a comment:

• Nightwing
    replied
    Lol I guess I'll know what it'll look like when I get since my country's customs is incredibly slow at handling it. There's not any holidays going around now either .

Xcc 5 drops sounds like a lot. Does Xist not have an OD issue at that amount? Also I ordered Crush as well so I'm guessing I could replace Cohesion with Crush. I quite enjoyed the video and I would certainly take a look into the books you mentioned and thanks for the advice.

Leave a comment:

• Nightwing
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the welcome! I appreciate it

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Welcome.

Leave a comment:

• Xcc
    replied
    Nightwing I want to direct you to my post here:

If I had someone I wanted to get back with, such as an ex-girlfriend, I would first get XiSt spray and use about 5 sprays around her.

Every time I saw her I would make sure I had 5 sprays of XiSt on me. If I had oil, then 5 drops.

Then after the second meeting, I would start to add 3 drops of Cohesion oil or 3 sprays of Cohesions because the A1 can help with the fallout effect. That is, she should start to feel attached to or in love with me again, longing for my presence.

Then once she was back as my girlfriend again, I would make sure I use 3 drops of XiSt oil every other time I saw her because resentments can build up and that "reset" effect can help with wiping away the negativity.

For more about resentments that build over time, see the video from the link above.

I'd also recommend reading books by John Gottman. He's got a few. Take your pick.

Leave a comment:

• Primross
    replied
    Originally posted by SeekingTruths View Post
    Bloodburn The shipment has arrived at my country's custom yesterday(bought before the sale). Just waiting for it to get past through, fingers crossed. Can't wait to test it out soon and post in my journal as soon as I can. Maybe I'll do one of those unboxing experiences?
    It's In a bag. All you would do is rip it open lol

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Welcome.

Leave a comment:

• Bloodburn
    replied
    Originally posted by SeekingTruths View Post
    Bloodburn The shipment has arrived at my country's custom yesterday(bought before the sale). Just waiting for it to get past through, fingers crossed. Can't wait to test it out soon and post in my journal as soon as I can. Maybe I'll do one of those unboxing experiences?
    But there is no box though, lol. PXS package is pretty discreet and mine never get a hold by customs so I doubt it will take long. Have fun with them!

Leave a comment:

• Nightwing
    replied

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X