yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Asians and South East Asians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asians and South East Asians

I am wondering if there is a difference in terms of how pheromones impact people from Asian vs people from South East Asian. I think some people claim there are differences.

Let's see...

who here might know...

bellandur iamestix Tsukotan elvin.tan77 eternitys_child Pandatrooper

Maybe one of you is in Texas rather than the Asian area of the world. I can't remember.

i'm the texan from south asia.s

culture has a big influence on it, Xcc . indian culture (in india) is very reserved so the hits i got off pheromones were slim to none if the signature were sexual in nature. XiSt worked the best. socials worked well too.

i'm back in texas now though, so i don't have too much more information to share on that

Comment

• Zedd
      Zedd commented
      Editing a comment
      I totally agree, social status, and culture has a huge influence on what a person is going to be attracted to ultimately. At least that was my experience.

A very good question which I wish to know too. Will also do more research on it as Singapore also have Asians people but more of South East Asians. Will report if find anything interesting throughout the testing of my mones .
    Patience is the key to success.

PheromoneXS
    Sprays: Ascend w/o Cops, Cohesion, Evolved, Flirt, Taboo.
    Oils: Evolved
    Samples: Barely Legal, Celebrity, Thinker, Crush, Exotica, SOB.

Pheromone Treasures
    The Hookup, Auraental, Grail of Affection

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      dude, you are like 4 posts away from becoming a community influencer. please do share your experience with us

In my experience, people from asia or SEA are both conservative and reserved. it all comes down if that specific asian or SEA girl has been influenced heavily by the western side of the world, thus making them more open-minded and aggressive (like come talk to you, flirt with you or show obvious signs that she is into you). For example, in Indonesia, the local women that have stayed here locally all their life, it will be harder to see hits from mones since they are just too conservative and reserved
    Unless they are already drunk or does not have any of that stereotypical uglier cock-blocking friends, then you might still have a chance to get them to initiate first.
    For those that are already "modernized" or grew up with western influence or has studied overseas before (Australia, Europe or the US), it is easier to see hits from them when you have mones on, since socializing and talking to someone they just met is pretty normal to them.

The type of mones also decides what kind of attraction you will get. Like for example, if you know you are going to be in the surrounding of people that mostly are not so "international", using heavy sexual mones is just a waste of time. Instead, if you use something like a more social calming blend, they tend to open up to you more and more receptive. Sexual mones are only recommended in either in a nightclub scene or raves or with someone that clearly has interest in you already. Personal experience here, I tried applying a heavy sexual mone for a day time game and all i get is weird and creeped out look from these poor ladies.

But if you insist for my opinion whether asian or SEA has any difference, i guess its safe to say that SEA people are generally more conservative since most of SEA countries are still third-world (countries like Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Laos and so on), which mean the more conservative and traditional the general population of woman are.

I think this is my longest post. I hope the above makes any sense to you bros. Cheers!
    Give more, Expect Less

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      I disagree, some cock blocking friends are actually hot or cute

• Pandatrooper
      Pandatrooper commented
      Editing a comment
      my bad luck then.. those that cock block are normally not so good looking to me hahaha

For what its worth I was COMPLETELY ghosted by this SEA girl on the bus the other day while wearing SOB. SOB is high in copulins + eNONE so it is basically going to turn off most girls from SEA and it worked great she acted like I didn't exist lol. I think she was Himilayan or Nepali as we have quite a large population here from that area. I'm not sure if that qualifies as SEA or not but definitely Asian
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

• elvin.tan77
      elvin.tan77 commented
      Editing a comment
      SOB works fine here in Malaysia. That's SEA too.

Xcc For shame, you didn't mention me

I've had a decent amount of experience with Asians and SE Asian women. Culture has a lot to do with it, so does personality type. I've been around Asians and SE Asian women who fit the common cultural norms and respond well to products like A4NA, Exotica, etc. I've also ran into women (Asian and East Indian) who respond very well to alpha heavy mixes like BW, Dom Ascend, DP, etc. Personality type is more important than ethnicity. If the gal in question is more demure, traditionalist, non assertive, then sticking to mixes like A4NA and Exotica would do wonders. If the gal is more strong willed, passionate, assertive, Alpha, then you'll need to go with strong alpha mixes. That's my two cents.

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      He did, I adjusted the post out of spite..sawwy

• Zedd
      Zedd commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with you! Personality and culture has a lot to do with it, just like any other parts of the world. As they say, the world's a changing, Asia used to be stagnant, but changing now pretty fast.

2000GT and Pandatrooper Okay so it seems this idea of androstenone or "sexual mone" sensitivity in Asian women may be more cultural/personality than biological.

Thanks for your input.

2000GT Now that I've felt the shame of not mentioning you, where are you located? USA? Did you travel in Asian countries?

Comment

I should mention an experience from my college years about cultural vs non-cultural asians. I went to a college that was predominantly asian in demographics (literally 80%+ Asian). The vast majority were what I would call non-cultural asians. One thing I noticed is that culture has a huge part of this more than biology. I would venture to even say that biology has very little to do with it.

I've been able to use much heavier sexual mixes around non-cultural Asians (this is not meant to be derogatory but some people call them "westernized"). So the early ICM mix (now known as Evolve) worked well. I tended to use MX 200 (today's equivalent of Exotica basically) simply because it was hard for me to know who my target was culturally in class, but once I knew how they were brought up I could switch to the ICM mix (MX 301). However I had this very interesting experience around a very cultural Asian (literally an international student). I was wearing A314 at the time, and she kept commenting about how masculine and manly I was (in a sexy way). She was not my type so I never pursued anything but it was VERY interesting of an experience I will say that. I never had someone so blatantly tell me something like that.

So I agree with what 2000GT said, that some Asian women respond very well to alpha heavy mixes and at the same time culture has a huge part to do with it.
      PXS
      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
      AD
      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower I think with the help of Pandatrooper and 2000GT we are in the process of busting another myth or assumption. The way it was presented to me implied Asian women are just too sensitive to use high amounts of androstenone too soon, or at all. Now I'm getting the idea that it's about culture and upbringing.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
          knowledgeispower I think with the help of Pandatrooper and 2000GT we are in the process of busting another myth or assumption. The way it was presented to me implied Asian women are just too sensitive to use high amounts of androstenone too soon, or at all. Now I'm getting the idea that it's about culture and upbringing.
          Actually this has been a long-discussed topic on PheroTruth and PheroTalk. But my understanding was people have come to accept that it was a cultural sensitivity rather than a biological sensitivity. But yes it still has been a myth that has been spread. We're not 100% sure still, but it does seem that way.

My guess is sexually conservative white women are probably going to be just as sensitive to eNONE. This probably explains why younger women (under 18) also are sensitive to eNONE, because sexuality is still seen as taboo, etc. Again, it may depend on the wearer's age as well and the upbringing of the girl, but you get my drift.
          PXS
          AD

Comment

You need to think of how pheros interact with personality types, less on biology. Typically, African Americans are supposed to be very responsive to high Rone/none mixes, Asians are supposed to be less responsive to high none mixes. Stronger personalities, ones with less cultural inhibitions will be far more responsive to high none/rone mixes. The more demure, traditionalist, submissive, classical feminine, tend to be more responsive to less intense mixes. I once knew a gal that was two parts Japanese, one part Latina (looked mostly Japanese to me). She was raised by her dad and his on again, off again gf (both weren't Japanese). The result was this girl had a very strong personality. I tried the usual mixes used on Asians, none worked. I decided to throw caution into the wind and put on some DP, at this point I just wanted to see what would happen because she was starting to annoy me and I was hoping DP would piss her off. Yea...nope. Exact opposite effect, she was very frisky.

So, when you're looking to grab the attention of a particular gal, take into consideration her personality type. More outgoing, strong, assertive, use none/rone strong mixes. Demure, feminine, traditionalist, shy, etc, use less intimidating mixes.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
              So, when you're looking to grab the attention of a particular gal, take into consideration her personality type. More outgoing, strong, assertive, use none/rone strong mixes. Demure, feminine, traditionalist, shy, etc, use less intimidating mixes.
              I'm putting the above quote in my list of Pheromone Words of Wisdom. Thank you 2000GT

Comment

KateD And now you are having another moment

Comment

2000GT Now alright, the obvious question that I just thought of...

What do you recommend for the strong, assertive ones vs the demure, feminine, shy ones?

I've found Bad Wolf can do quite well for the stronger ones. In fact, they seem to love it. 2 or 3 drops seems to work. They'll preen like crazy!

The shyer ones, if it's high in A1 or A-nol, that seems to help.

Comment

Bad Wolf or Dom Ascend. I've gone multiple doses of BW around a particularly strong willed gal without any adverse effects. She's responded quite well in the past with it. Shy ones, no none, that's what spooks them. They like respect but one of trust and confidence. I suspect Wolf would do well in this regard, not sure, haven't tried it around Asians.

Comment

stronger women (western influenced) : Bad Wolf / Evolve / Captain kind of mones

shyer women (local all their life) : Xist / Nude Alpha / Grail of Affection / Voodoo / Taboo kind of mones
                      Give more, Expect Less

Comment

knowledgeispower that experience with the Nepali or Himalayan girl is definitely an asian experience not SEA.

List of SEA countries:
                        Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Cambodia, Myanmar (Burma), Brunei and Timor Leste

Among the SEA countries, only Singapore, Malaysia and Philippines are more modern / western influenced (Indonesia and Thailand catching up and Vietnam is emerging). The rest are still far behind.
                        Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Originally posted by Pandatrooper View Post
                          knowledgeispower that experience with the Nepali or Himalayan girl is definitely an asian experience not SEA.

List of SEA countries:
                          Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Cambodia, Myanmar (Burma), Brunei and Timor Leste

Among the SEA countries, only Singapore, Malaysia and Philippines are more modern / western influenced (Indonesia and Thailand catching up and Vietnam is emerging). The rest are still far behind.
                          Thanks for clarifying!
                          PXS
                          AD

Comment

Pandatrooper Thank you for further clarifying. With the international brain power of the pheromone brothers, we will crack the code!

Comment

KateD said "He did, I adjusted the post out of spite..sawwy"

Now Kate, are you trying to cover for me, or are you just trying to get more attention drawn to yourself? Now now Kate, please share the spot light.

Comment

• KateD
                                KateD commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Sigh! this is what you get when you try to help someone out..

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X