yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi! Can anyone help with a good combo to attract Asian girls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi! Can anyone help with a good combo to attract Asian girls?

Hi!!

Advice for a super combo to attract Asian girls.
    Or advice in general on the subject..

I'd appreciate all advice..
    Thanks!

one way to go is with Exotica, but in order to best help you out, we'll need to know a few things...

Your age, ethnicity, location you live in, behavior of the type of women you're attracted to, etc.

That last bit does matter since for me, I've found that with very strong willed, westernized Asian women, Exotica hasn't worked very well for me, but Ascend or another alpha blend would. Exotica does work quite well with Asian women who are raised with Eastern values.

Comment

Thank you! Ok, I'm a 31year old white and good looking man in a wheelchair. I live in Norway, attracted to the wild, bad girl I guess

I'm asking for advice about pheromones regarding my vacation to Thailand, for partying.

Last time I went there I used Alpha dream"s "license 2 kill". I was more then happy with the results back then, but this time I want to try pheromonexs formulas.
      I have tried some of their formulas, where SOB+bliss+cohension is my favorite combo...
      Can you help me with a super amazing vacation combo?

Comment

Did you use l2k v1 or v2

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post
          Did you I used l2k v1 or v2
          L 2 k v. 1

Comment

What can you suggest.. Since I was happy with l2k v. 1? I think exotica is too mild to partying asians or what do you think?

Comment

Exotica is not so much for partying Asians. It gives off the "entrepreneur" vibe; someone who's goal oriented and after success. It's generally more suited for Eastern Asians or Asians who have been raised with traditional values. Its somewhat similar to Alpha Dream's Corporativo in my opinion, with a bit of a twist when Steve added in a molecule to tweak things.
              Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
              Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
              Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
              AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
              LAL: Nude Alpha
              Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Oh really.. do you have a totally awesome recommendation for us? What would you go with? Honestly fdesa12? Thanks a lot..

Comment

Originally posted by Rollerman View Post
                  Oh really.. do you have a totally awesome recommendation for us? What would you go with? Honestly fdesa12? Thanks a lot..
                  Not really, just agreeing with you that Exotica is definitely mild for what you're looking for as I've used it extensively. My targets have been East Asians, specifically the Koreans or the Chinese living in the West Coast of USA. Those who were raised with traditional/conservative values showed positive results, while Westernized Asians gave me lackluster responses unless you're trying to come off as boyfriend material. Exotica will attract attention from everyone, but that's the only consistent response from everyone. After that, interest levels vary.

I've only switched it up recently on one Asian who I've known to be the party/bad girl type (if you consider clubbing, drinking, smoking, sneaking out at night as indicators of badness). She responded pretty well to Evolve, NA, Xist, and Bliss (sometimes added Cohesion too). Lots of iois but I didn't make a move b/c my friend is her boyfriend.

That's only with one girl though so if you want, try it out. However, I'd say your SOB/Cohesion/Bliss mix is fine mainly because you're so comfortable with it, which makes it much easier to be perceived as naturally giving off those vibes.
                  Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube

Comment

Thanks for that! So what do u think about tvhis combo? 1 spray SOB, 2 sprays exotica,, 2 sprays cohesion. Heavy? What do u think I shoulld do different?

Comment

Or 1 spray SOB 2 sprays cohension 1 spray Bliss 1 spray exotica.. Better. What u think?

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post
                        Exotica is not so much for partying Asians. It gives off the "entrepreneur" vibe; someone who's goal oriented and after success. It's generally more suited for Eastern Asians or Asians who have been raised with traditional values. Its somewhat similar to Alpha Dream's Corporativo in my opinion, with a bit of a twist when Steve added in a molecule to tweak things.
                        wow, i had no idea about this one. So if exotica is comparable to corp, then it might be worth my while to give it a try

Comment

Or 1 spray SOB 2 sprays cohension 1 spray Bliss 1 spray exotica.. Better. What u think?
                          bruh, i think he's telling you exotica isnt really the phero you want if you are expecting results similar to what you got with l2k v1.
                          personally, i would go with evolve and domination

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post

wow, i had no idea about this one. So if exotica is comparable to corp, then it might be worth my while to give it a try
                            I won't say it's the same, but their purposes coincidentally align decently well.

They pretty much have the same major factor as far as I know (erone) which research on the forums point to showing a different alpha status - the kind related to richness, success, or the go-getter on some varying level. I would personally say it's success-oriented, gentleman. Most of the traditional Asian values from parents for girls go along the lines of "when you're looking for a guy, make sure he's rich, smart, honorable, and can provide for you". Asian parents tend to prefer that their daughter marries an Asian man, but don't really mind if the guy is at least making enough money and carries himself honorably. Asians have this thing about "saving face" or presenting an image of some kind of nobility of the family. If you can make the family look good (went to good college, or runs a successful business), they'll generally like you.

So with that said, Exotica pretty much hits those criteria pretty well. Rollerman, you can try Exotica if you like. It still attracts positive attention unless someone just happens to hate successful people. Young girls generally like guys who give off the impression they've got their life on track or definitely have big plans. I'd say start with 1 spray if you really want to use it, just so it doesn't over-power SOB. Test out 1/1/1/1 before you head over there to get a feel of it overall.

However, if you want something like you got with L2K, I'd forget about Exotica. If you already have it, then I'd say run tests with it now rather than testing on the day of.

Comment

Thanks! I'll just have to run some tests.

Comment

I've found that Xist works very well on Asians. In fact today I wore only 2 sprays of Xist as stand alone and noticed major hits from a pretty Asian girl. It's like I was a celebrity or something.

Xist works on many types of girls, but especially those who are looking for a boyfriend. They'll see you as a good catch!

Comment

Hi there!

I went to a bar in Bankok yesterdayl and I wore:

1 spray L2k version 1.
                                  1 spray Exotica

The reactions I got were good but nothing crazy mind blowing.
                                  I applied several sprays of L2k throughout the night, and I was getting more sexual hits (girls touching themselves and dirty looks).

I'm not sure how many sprays had the best effects cause I was getting pretty drunk..

Anyway do anyone know how I can modify the combo for crazier results?

fdesa12 I value your comments.
                                  Thank you!

Comment

Hi there!

I went to a bar in Bankok yesterdayl and I wore:

1 spray L2k version 1.
                                    1 spray Exotica

The reactions I got were good but nothing crazy mind blowing.
                                    I applied several sprays of L2k throughout the night, and I was getting more sexual hits (girls touching themselves and dirty looks).

I'm not sure how many sprays had the best effects cause I was getting pretty drunk..

Anyway do anyone know how I can modify the combo for crazier results?

fdesa12 I value your comments.
                                    Thank you!
                                    That kind of depends on what you mean by crazier results although I think I know what you mean... Do you want more sexual attraction? Do you want them to come to you? Are you trying to get them in the bedroom for some pounding fun? Or are you trying to get a girlfriend?

I'd actually say try going back to your sob/cohesion/bliss mix and see if that fits the bill.

If you're really wanting to try l2k+exotica, I'd say throw in cohesion or bliss in there and see if it's easier to escalate.

Comment

Ok, I'll try adding first bliss, then cohension. I will let u know how that works out.. And hey, I want them to come to me..

I allready tried the sob mix of:
                                      1 sp. sob
                                      2 sp. bliss
                                      2 sp. cohension

It was good but not fantastic.. So far I had most success with Exotica and L2k.. But like I said, I will try adding 1 sp. bliss. Thanks so much fdesa12

Comment

Oh in that case, work with Exo and L2K.

I can imagine a few ways to make them come to you:
                                        - Be the life of the party
                                        - Show you're of high value and that they should want to be next to someone of great status

Most girls tend to gravitate towards fun or popular people, either because they want to have fun or because they want to be seen next to someone with status.

So try Bliss, flirt, love boat, or Odyssey (whichever you have on hand). If you hit a point where nothing more seems to work, it may be an indicator that the last ingredient you really need is yourself - your approach, your confidence, how you carry yourself, etc...

Good luck man, and keep us updated on your results.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X