yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mascot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I am no looking forward to your testing of Mascot.
    Me too!
    The first place I'm going to try it is at work and then later that night is a Halloween party!

Comment

• Was on the fence about this but this thread cemented it will be a good choice. Happiness got bumped for the time being...

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      I need to wear Happiness more and get a more rounded sense for it, but I absolutely reach for Mascot often.

• Nice.
    Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Usagi View Post
      Was on the fence about this but this thread cemented it will be a good choice. Happiness got bumped for the time being...
      Did you buy it yet?
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Usagi
        Usagi commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes! Looking forward to testing.

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        Usagi Cool, you are going to love it.

• Coconut
        Coconut commented
        Editing a comment
        Can't wait to hear how it goes!

Was on the fence about this but this thread cemented it will be a good choice. Happiness got bumped for the time being...
      I think you made the right choice, you're going to love it. Keep us updated.

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• I have Mascot didn't get much from it, think i need to up the number of sprays maybe to 2 instead of one!
        I find the oils to be more potent for me for some reason, tried connections one drop and Xist oil one drop and got a lot of broken necks out today lol!
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• Usagi
          Usagi commented
          Editing a comment
          I haven’t gotten into the oils much but I will have to give them a try especially during the warmer weather.

• Originally posted by Coconut View Post
        I have Mascot didn't get much from it, think i need to up the number of sprays maybe to 2 instead of one!
        I find the oils to be more potent for me for some reason, tried connections one drop and Xist oil one drop and got a lot of broken necks out today lol!
        I'm at one spray today myself and also not getting very much in terms of selfies. Do I add a second spray or ride out this single spray and try again tomorrow? Decisions, decisions.

Comment

• 1-1.5 spray after four hours of sleep perked me right up but I did feel a little manic. It was jarring going from exhausted to motor mouth in 0.07 seconds but good to know.

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment

1-1.5 spray after four hours of sleep perked me right up but I did feel a little manic. It was jarring going from exhausted to motor mouth in 0.07 seconds but good to know.
          Sounds exhausting.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Sounds exhausting.
            You would think but it turned out to be my longest and most productive day this week.

Comment

You would think but it turned out to be my longest and most productive day this week.
              So cool!
              Arsenal

Comment

• Copied from my journal:

I decided to take Mascot out for a spin the other day. I've barely ever worn it and wanted to see what would happen. I applied two sprays to the chest and covered with a Victoria's Secret Amber Romance body spray. (It didn't really need a cover though).

It's been a couple weeks since wearing any pheros so the self effects were really strong! I felt a major energy boost, heart rate increased and just felt ready to go DO stuff. I had been feeling a bit sluggish and lazy and just wanted to get my errands over with but after adding Mascot I decided to take my time. I stopped at Barnes and Noble, stopped at the gas station for snacks and drinks, and took a longer drive than necessary to enjoy some scenery lol. I was really in a nice mood though the first 10-15 minutes were almost a little jittery, but it soon passed. No anxiety at least.

No hits from men but women were very friendly and accommodating. Nothing crazy, just making conversation here and there and going out of their way to be helpful. Definitely a happy, friendly vibe from both me and those around me.

Can't believe I've been sleeping on this one!! I tend to play favorites with pheromones and lately I've been taking too much time off lol. Mascot is awesome! Reminds me a little of my sunshine combo (Flirt, Xist and Fairytale) but not quite as soft. This would be a great phero for cleaning or to make errands more fun. I found my self stopping to smell the roses rather than rushing through things.

Note: It's worth mentioning that maybe one out of every ten women or so seem kind of bitchy with this one on. It might not even be the phero, it could be their personality, but I noticed it at one point when picking up takeout and I think last time I wore this the same thing happened which is why I didn't wear it for awhile. Regardless, most people respond well and like I said, it might just be the lady's problem and not the phero.
                I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

• Usagi
                  Usagi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  What a cute name. Your Sunshine combo.

• Originally posted by somechick99 View Post

Note: It's worth mentioning that maybe one out of every ten women or so seem kind of bitchy with this one on. It might not even be the phero, it could be their personality, but I noticed it at one point when picking up takeout and I think last time I wore this the same thing happened which is why I didn't wear it for awhile. Regardless, most people respond well and like I said, it might just be the lady's problem and not the phero.
                Mascot is not a status blend, so they could be of the dominant Type A personality that reacts and dare to be directly bitchy to someone they think of as not important.

Arsenal

Comment

Mascot (xs99) Review and roundup.

I wasn't quite sure how to deal with Mascot to begin with, the description on its sales page left me with a lot of questions, I was sitting there reading and thinking... Hmmm, isn't it Celebrity they are talking about????

Nope, it was not. They talked about Mascot, a blend I was going to love after the first day of testing it. A blend with such ice breaking abilities that every font here who is serious about their pheromone use should have it in their collection (read arsenal).

My English actually fails to express how much I love Mascot and that it is one of my personal top five.The question I am sitting with now in one of my last official testing days: is why was this gem so overlooked by our community for so long?

Is it the name?
                  The number?
                  The description?
                  Or that people was like me and thought it was a kind of "Celebrity light" and then thought Celebrity was enough?

Mascot has a couple of things in common with Celebrity, it is extrovert and hit people that get into the users sphere hard, both blends makes people look at you with awe and adoration, but Mascot got a certain magnetism, a charisma and an instant best friend quality that Celebrity lack. Mascot on the other hand is not a status blend in the way Celebrity are and that can of course scare people who are afraid of being perceived as "childish" or "beta" away even from asking for a sample bottle.

But to not even dare to try a blend because one are afraid of how one is perceived by others is what beta truly are, and no matter how much status blends you spray on, you will always be a lesser. Remember: The one who dares, win.

Just think about that.

Mascot is not a "beta" blend, it is simply just not a status blend, it is just a love me, love me, love me social juice in a bottle, and it works because people start to love you. Instantly & Instinctively, they just can't help themselves. They approach you with big smiles and receive big smile back. Nobody in the pheromones cloud can help it. You nor them. It is up to you the wearer to steer this love in the wanted direction.

Mascot is a hero for me who's personality can be a little rough around the edges, I use it as a stand alone a lot, but its abilities shines in tandem with status blends too. Try him with your favorites and I am sure you won't be disappointed. I loved my Mascot + Xs190 combination, a lady can't help melt when she is proposed to, even if it was from the wrong bloke. Anyway, I was curious about if I was friend zoned with Mascot and I was not, I get male attention, both when I wear it as a standalone and in combinations. Xs189 + Mascot with 2x DM & 2x Xist oil was a similar sensation at a gig I played, you could start talking about Old Hollywood and the red carpet. People were floored.

So what to say at last?

I just want to dare you guys to try it, because the way I see it, Mascot is no way redundant, it s versatile and in many ways a total stealth operation.

With love from Norway.

Ildergreier.

I literally woke up this morning with this review in my head (read it few days ago) and placed my order! Excited
                  Lola ^_^

10ML: Babe, Bliss, Cohesion, Comply, Desire Me, Girlfriend, Love Boat, Mascot, PSEL, Sexy Confidence, Temptress, Xist

Samples: Fantasy, Goddess, Connections, Vibes, Thinker,

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The contagion, these things are worse than covid

• Lola.lalou
                    Lola.lalou commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I keep reading reviews and journals… then ordering… this is my 4th order since 4th of July weekend. Needless to say i have a very addictive personality trait lol

• Start a journal to take notes. It takes about a week to figure how one kinda works and your best amount, Sounds like you are a couple months ahead. Starting a journal will get your post count up and then you can start getting some discounts. My understanding of human nature seems to grow so much faster now. It's a soft science for the most part since how they act can be so different depending on circumstance and people their moods, your own etc, whether they are close or people new to you. Start watching people... closely.

Comment

• Lola.lalou
                    Lola.lalou commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Working on it! Thanks for the guidance!

• Originally posted by Lola.lalou View Post

I literally woke up this morning with this review in my head (read it few days ago) and placed my order! Excited
                  So cool! bicycling father and son GIF by NETFLIX
                  Arsenal

Comment

So I was leaving home with my friend because we had very opposite information regarding the supporter bands was supposed to be on stage, my friend texted me ten minutes too late with the information and then we were already there I was annoyed but figured out since we were there somebody but me was paying for my beer the rest of that night and that I told him. With the result he invited us backstage where there was beer and food. YES, we were suddenly a couple of freeloaders and I could not even give a damn. But I am an honest woman and I told them so, like i care about anything else then getting drunk now. like I fucking care about you not getting enough pizza. Didnt you have dinner? And there is beer, always been a lot of good substance in nice beverage.

With a smile and I took up a guitar and song let me introduce myself. I am a lady of wealth and taste. Everybody loves the Stones, but it was really Lemmy who made that song his, and these boys were londoners and loved Lemmy almost as much as I do and we were jamming and singing and growling everything from motorhead to britney spears and one of the boys told me he actually was a Aretha Franklin fan and had turned to his bed to mourn her death and hadnt really dared to tell his friends or co workers the real reason why he was absent some weeks. This is what the love of music can turn people too, being sick when a musician they love dies. Well, anyway, he made a pass on me. Anyway, he wanted me to marry him, told me I was cute, but I was not that drunk, I fucking tell you, but I live to tell the tale, and the friend I brought (n ow let us call her A) felt the pressure too, because she was borrowing some perfume from me that I had spiked up with some Temptress in secret now, so she was waited on hands and knees like the queen she is. And the band from london was marvellous, or so I was told, all I can remember was the guitar player who really was one of a kind.. I swear to God, when that man playes guitar, the Gods enters the room.

Now who would have known that this kind of things really happens to an ordinary woman like me, but some times, ordinary is the right thing to be. Do special people have any need to let extraordinary thing happens to them?

I mean, they are special right? They are the sublime on their own, they dont need anyone there to be it for them. You see I contemplated of using babe instead, but I am now happy I used mascot as planned because ut is a real ice breaker, it makes me come of as non dangerous, gets my queen Sonja personality out of the road, while xs190 made me remember the guitar player and I have been looking up youtube videos of these guys ever since.
                    You might be using emojis from your phone which is an issue. It was supposed to be fixed but...

Steve O
                    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Originally posted by XSteveO View Post

You might be using emojis from your phone which is an issue. It was supposed to be fixed but...
                      Ok, I won't be doing that again.
                      Arsenal

Comment

• Testing mascot standalone, feels like the perfect social, social but not beta, I’m in Latin America, and this stuff is loved by ladies and men alike. Will make a review about it, want to share a couple of great stories using it. Breaks the barriers while being alpha, good stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Mercury View Post
                          Testing mascot standalone, feels like the perfect social, social but not beta, I’m in Latin America, and this stuff is loved by ladies and men alike. Will make a review about it, want to share a couple of great stories using it. Breaks the barriers while being alpha, good stuff
                          Mascot is an unsung hero, for sure. Our entire community did a little crime with ignoring it for so long.
                          Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X