yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mascot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
    After testing Mascot by itself a few times, this is my overall thoughts on it (copied + pasted from my journal):

Involving selfies: I'm kinda a jokester at work when I put on this blend. I started my department 2 months ago and I noticed that sometimes I can be very quiet to a point where my coworkers wouldn't acknowledge my presence. However I think with my personal attempt in coming off approachable/friendly as well as this blend, I'm definitely in a good mood with others. I stutter less, I can come up with quick, witty jokes. I can be playful. I can strike up a conversation. I don't have to put too much effort in a conversation. My sassiness comes out (I'm can be a very sassy person...in a joking way of course). I think this blend makes me "alive" in a way.
    Involving others: Coworkers who I don't talk to much are willing to have a conversation with me. People are definitely nicer and friendlier. My coworkers are comfortable enough to have conversations with me or initiate a conversation with me. It feels like we're all in a way, in a good mood. Patients vary in moods but I will say that patients are definitely more patient with me (lol no pun intended) and they are also willing to laugh or have witty comments.

Overall thoughts on Mascot: Witty jokes, good mood, happy vibes, interactive and conversation starter. I don't get this "people want to be my BFF" vibe...it's more like "people enjoy my presence and I enjoy theirs too". I think this is a good social overall, I would add this if you're trying to socialize more at work or with new people.
    So was this Mascot with other blends or alone?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

This could be because you are at work and you work where there is a "hierarchy" of some sort and also strong roles everybody needs to pay attention too. You will however notice that more you use Mascot that people exposed to it everyday will be more and more bestie with you through the days.
      That is super good to know!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post

So was this Mascot with other blends or alone?
        Alone
        Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

• Thank you for your insight of Mascot OutspokenOne

Comment

• OutspokenOne
            OutspokenOne commented
            Editing a comment
            You're very welcome

Alone
          Oooo OK, I'm more excited to single it out now!

Comment

Oooo OK, I'm more excited to single it out now!
            Can't wait to hear your reports!
            Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Can't wait to hear your reports!
              Yup, dito! *Hell how I miss the popcorn smiley*

Comment

After testing Mascot by itself a few times, this is my overall thoughts on it (copied + pasted from my journal):

Involving selfies: I'm kinda a jokester at work when I put on this blend. I started my department 2 months ago and I noticed that sometimes I can be very quiet to a point where my coworkers wouldn't acknowledge my presence. However I think with my personal attempt in coming off approachable/friendly as well as this blend, I'm definitely in a good mood with others. I stutter less, I can come up with quick, witty jokes. I can be playful. I can strike up a conversation. I don't have to put too much effort in a conversation. My sassiness comes out (I'm can be a very sassy person...in a joking way of course). I think this blend makes me "alive" in a way.
                Involving others: Coworkers who I don't talk to much are willing to have a conversation with me. People are definitely nicer and friendlier. My coworkers are comfortable enough to have conversations with me or initiate a conversation with me. It feels like we're all in a way, in a good mood. Patients vary in moods but I will say that patients are definitely more patient with me (lol no pun intended) and they are also willing to laugh or have witty comments.

Overall thoughts on Mascot: Witty jokes, good mood, happy vibes, interactive and conversation starter. I don't get this "people want to be my BFF" vibe...it's more like "people enjoy my presence and I enjoy theirs too". I think this is a good social overall, I would add this if you're trying to socialize more at work or with new people.
                I love this!
                Even more of a reason why I need to get Mascot!!!

This is one that I actually want to try alone.

Comment

• Maybe I'll try it alone tomorrow?

Comment

Maybe I'll try it alone tomorrow?
                    You should! I want to see more reports!

Comment

Maybe I'll try it alone tomorrow?
                      Please do, I would love to hear what you think about it.
                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• OK because you asked so nicely. I plan on 3x sprays of Mascot.

Comment

• lol let us what happens, staring at shirts etc!
                          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

OK because you asked so nicely. I plan on 3x sprays of Mascot.
                            That is a lot of sprays. lol
                            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

That is a lot of sprays. lol
                              Yeah, I probably could of went with 2. It was the only mone I was wearing and I just love the number 3.lol????

Comment

• Mascott
                                seems to be the next on my list in my order!
                                i have a very dry and quick kinda sense of humour, so i pick up on things etc and things make me and the others laugh!
                                my therapsit mentioned on friday after what i said in therapy that my mischievious side was coming out lol!
                                i like to play lol
                                XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                                XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                                Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                                Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                                From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• Ildergreier I honestly don't remember if I already tried the MASXOT/FANTASY COMBO. So I will make sure to add it to the list to test.

Comment

Ildergreier I honestly don't remember if I already tried the MASXOT/FANTASY COMBO. So I will make sure to add it to the list to test.
                                  This is going to be cool.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

• My sample of Mascot completely sold me and I'm so happy to be getting an actual bottle in the mail! I bet it would work WONDERS with Mascot!

I imagine these combos would be explosive:

Mascot + Celebrity + Fantasy
                                    Mascot + Celebrity
                                    Mascot + Fantasy
                                    Mascot + Connections
                                    Mascot + Innocence
                                    Mascot + Limitless (wore this to my interview, got the job)
                                    Mascot + Tease

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                                      My sample of Mascot completely sold me and I'm so happy to be getting an actual bottle in the mail! I bet it would work WONDERS with Mascot!

I imagine these combos would be explosive:

Mascot + Celebrity + Fantasy
                                      Mascot + Celebrity
                                      Mascot + Fantasy
                                      Mascot + Connections
                                      Mascot + Innocence
                                      Mascot + Limitless (wore this to my interview, got the job)
                                      Mascot + Tease
                                      I am no looking forward to your testing of Mascot.
                                      Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X