yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Smell Like This

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mascot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I am no looking forward to your testing of Mascot.
    Me too!
    The first place I'm going to try it is at work and then later that night is a Halloween party!
    Collection:
    Full Bottles: Tease, Sweetness, Fairytale, Goddess, Babe, Celebrity, Cohesion, Vibe, Connections (x2), Sexy Confidence, Outspoken, Desire Me+, Happiness, Fantasy, Limitless, Mascot, Xist, Thinker, Madame, DHEAS, xs196/Girlfriend (x2), Love Boat, Comply (x2), xs194/InBetween, Bliss, Innocence, Flirt, xs130/Status, Engage, xs189, xs190, xs191, xsr46, xsr68, P82, P83, P86, P96

Samples: xSport, Glow, Outspoken, Temptress, Happiness, Odyssey, Innocence, Mascot

Comment

• Was on the fence about this but this thread cemented it will be a good choice. Happiness got bumped for the time being...

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      I need to wear Happiness more and get a more rounded sense for it, but I absolutely reach for Mascot often.

• Nice.
    Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Usagi View Post
      Was on the fence about this but this thread cemented it will be a good choice. Happiness got bumped for the time being...
      Did you buy it yet?
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Usagi
        Usagi commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes! Looking forward to testing.

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        Usagi Cool, you are going to love it.

• Coconut
        Coconut commented
        Editing a comment
        Can't wait to hear how it goes!

Was on the fence about this but this thread cemented it will be a good choice. Happiness got bumped for the time being...
      I think you made the right choice, you're going to love it. Keep us updated.

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• I have Mascot didn't get much from it, think i need to up the number of sprays maybe to 2 instead of one!
        I find the oils to be more potent for me for some reason, tried connections one drop and Xist oil one drop and got a lot of broken necks out today lol!
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106, Vibe, Thinker,Mascot,Naked Gun,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST,Innoncence,Tease
        Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist

Scented LPMP : Cuddle Bunny, Lumina, LFM, Bang, SS4W, Cougar
        OCCO: Red, Gold, Pink, Blue, Cherry Tabac, Lam, Phero Girl
        Butter Scotch

Comment

• Usagi
          Usagi commented
          Editing a comment
          I haven’t gotten into the oils much but I will have to give them a try especially during the warmer weather.

• Originally posted by Coconut View Post
        I have Mascot didn't get much from it, think i need to up the number of sprays maybe to 2 instead of one!
        I find the oils to be more potent for me for some reason, tried connections one drop and Xist oil one drop and got a lot of broken necks out today lol!
        I'm at one spray today myself and also not getting very much in terms of selfies. Do I add a second spray or ride out this single spray and try again tomorrow? Decisions, decisions.

Comment

• 1-1.5 spray after four hours of sleep perked me right up but I did feel a little manic. It was jarring going from exhausted to motor mouth in 0.07 seconds but good to know.

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment

1-1.5 spray after four hours of sleep perked me right up but I did feel a little manic. It was jarring going from exhausted to motor mouth in 0.07 seconds but good to know.
          Sounds exhausting.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Sounds exhausting.
            You would think but it turned out to be my longest and most productive day this week.

Comment

You would think but it turned out to be my longest and most productive day this week.
              So cool!
              Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X