yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mascot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
    Taking Mascot out today!
    Want to compare Happiness and Mascot.
    Without wearing, I want to guess Happiness is the introvert and Mascot is the extrovert, lol. Meaning, I'm guessing Happiness is something I will wear for myself and while it's nice that it effects others, will mostly be for me and to keep things going smooth and easy, while Mascot will be for when I want that interaction with others to be more pronounced.
    Thoughts anyone?
    That's an interesting theory. I did even strike the two as similar or the same because of their names. I saw Happiness as the mone you go to when you want others to feel happy around you (and Bliss, when you want to feel happy around others) and Mascot as the mone you go to when you want people to cheer you on and want to be next to you (basically like someone else mentioned, best friend juice). Now, I'm starting to wonder what both of them are like together! You know me (always finding a way to put combos together, lol). But Mascot is one that I definitely want to try alone for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

You are both right and wrong because I find Mascot to really throw yourself out there and make new friends instantly. It doesn't make other people happy in that regard just for the sake of being happy like Happiness does, people get happy because of you, not the blend.
      So you find Happiness a general mood lift for all, but with Mascot it's more of a person focus blend. Like an attractant. Hmmm. They could be a lot of fun together...
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

x2 Mascot at noon and another spray at 6pm.

An almost immediate playfulness.
        Dreary, rainy day not bothering me so much.
        My partner today was in a bit of a funk, I believe Mascot and I made the day more bearable. Within a half hour he was smiling and in a better mood.
        Was sad that I didn't get to test around more people, but the selfies were good for me. Like I said, I felt playful, a bit wound up, plenty of energy.
        I went with another spray mainly because I could. I was getting bored and thought I'd see about self effects. I think it's like me, x3 hahaha! But I could contain it when necessary so as not to frighten the locals...
        It makes me bubbly, happy and playful and then that makes other people interact with me in similar fashion.
        Would be interested to see how this effects the Mr...
        More testing required.

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

So you find Happiness a general mood lift for all, but with Mascot it's more of a person focus blend. Like an attractant. Hmmm. They could be a lot of fun together...
          This.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

x2 Mascot at noon and another spray at 6pm.

An almost immediate playfulness.
            It makes me bubbly, happy and playful and then that makes other people interact with me in similar fashion.
            More testing required.
            I noticed I was more playful too when I mixed Masccot with Connections + Xist the other day.

I'm planning to use Mascot + Loveboat + Xist? I feel like that would be a very good blend for me. Sometimes I get quiet/aloof at work so this will be great lol.
            Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post

I noticed I was more playful too when I mixed Masccot with Connections + Xist the other day.

I'm planning to use Mascot + Loveboat + Xist? I feel like that would be a very good blend for me. Sometimes I get quiet/aloof at work so this will be great lol.
              I'm looking forward to seeing how Love Boat works with you and the combo you chose. I've become afraid of Love Boat now. For the second time, it turned em into a blabber mouth and I keep stumbling over my words. The first time I wore it, I talked my ass off and almost dug myself into a hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

I'm looking forward to seeing how Love Boat works with you and the combo you chose. I've become afraid of Love Boat now. For the second time, it turned em into a blabber mouth and I keep stumbling over my words. The first time I wore it, I talked my ass off and almost dug myself into a hole.
                Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

Comment

See, you see it as expressive and I see it as me being a blabber mouth, lmao.

Odyssey + Mascot sounds great together!

Comment

See, you see it as expressive and I see it as me being a blabber mouth, lmao.

Odyssey + Mascot sounds great together!
                    Current Arsenal:

Comment

Lol, I would think it's great for building rapport because if opportunities arise, everyone would think of you first.

Comment

Lol, I would think it's great for building rapport because if opportunities arise, everyone would think of you first.
                        Current Arsenal:

Comment

Agreed lol

Comment

LOL, just don't OD

Comment

Why not? If Mascot works for you, why not use it?
                              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Why not? If Mascot works for you, why not use it?
                                Yup, I agree with Ildergreier. What is better than a working pheromone blend

Why not making it your secret weapon

May the force (uhhmm...mones) be with you

Comment

lol you make me laugh, i'm always afriad of digging myself into a hole!
                                  i tired connections and gilfriend together tonight, nothing great to report!
                                  maybe try loveboat next time
                                  XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                                  XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                                  Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                                  Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                                  From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• Ildergreier
                                    Ildergreier commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    add a little DM to this combination, perhaps?

Great reporting, I will definitely add this to my next order. Seems like a very versatile product, really good for bonding. Could you compare it to Love Boat, it sounds a bit similar?
                                  Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                                  Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                                  A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace

Comment

• Ildergreier
                                    Ildergreier commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    LB doesn't have the instant best friend aspect Mascot does.

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

lol you make me laugh, i'm always afriad of digging myself into a hole!
                                  i tired connections and gilfriend together tonight, nothing great to report!
                                  maybe try loveboat next time
                                  Nope. I'm staying away from Love Boat from now on.
                                  I don't think I like it for myself.

Comment

Nope. I'm staying away from Love Boat from now on.
                                    I don't think I like it for myself.
                                    lol i was talking about me trying it, hmm you got me wondering now if i should try it lol!
                                    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

• is it really that bad, i don't really know what to expect from it

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X