yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xs194 The In Between

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find this takes more silence than I enjoy but power builds with silence and decays when released. If the judgment is sound, each decay comes to rest on higher and higher ground. It's too slow for most youth>

The elder statesman is the one who sees the wisdom of the group's decision, who holds no resentment over his reduced status, whose judgment, fortified by considerable experience, is sound, and who is willing to sit quietly on the sidelines patiently awaiting developments.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      I find this takes more silence than I enjoy but power builds with silence and decays when released. If the judgment is sound, each decay comes to rest on higher and higher ground. It's too slow for most youth>
      We are more talking about the The Hanged Man and change in perspective than the hammer of Judgement.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I gotcha. I was using judgment more in the sense of wise judgment. especially by the person using it and not a judgment like the findings in a court case. I really think I caught your drift.

With my group of older guy friends, I am experiencing so much friction since I started using men's alphas. They had always looked to me for this kind of leadership but the Alpha stuff created problems where there were none. I have been tapering down on the aggressives but these guys over-respond like a pot boiling over as part of their nature.

194 was not bad two weeks ago, I still need to combo it so I lighten it up a bit. The guys are resetting, last weekend was the best in several months. 194 may be more status than I want. I just want to be a man among men, these guys are capable of leading themselves but they don't trust themselves when it comes to using their brains.

Writing that is kind of enlightening, I may need something that speeds up their brains but I also need something that closes their mouths long enough to use them. I guess I'm going for a group think thing. I guess my brain and mouth have to dial down while theirs dials up so we get on the same level.
        Probably sounds a little egotistical :( I need to dial that down too.

Comment

I gotcha. I was using judgment more in the sense of wise judgment. especially by the person using it and not a judgment like the findings in a court case. I really think I caught your drift.

With my group of older guy friends, I am experiencing so much friction since I started using men's alphas. They had always looked to me for this kind of leadership but the Alpha stuff created problems where there were none. I have been tapering down on the aggressives but these guys over-respond like a pot boiling over as part of their nature.

194 was not bad two weeks ago, I still need to combo it so I lighten it up a bit. The guys are resetting, last weekend was the best in several months. 194 may be more status than I want. I just want to be a man among men, these guys are capable of leading themselves but they don't trust themselves when it comes to using their brains.

Writing that is kind of enlightening, I may need something that speeds up their brains but I also need something that closes their mouths long enough to use them. I guess I'm going for a group think thing. I guess my brain and mouth have to dial down while theirs dials up so we get on the same level.
          Probably sounds a little egotistical :( I need to dial that down too.
          So you are going in with xs194 in a combination with?
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I believe it was with API the both times I've used it. 3/4 drop api

Well last weekend I switched to XIST and Celebrity. Things went very well. I'm new to celebrity. It seemed similar but smoother. In my situation, it was an easier going mix and fit well that night. No doubt it is a really nice mix though, except for allowing one guy to get under my skin. I've been unflappable for decades and they are enjoying the rise they get out of me, but I'm not.

I'm going through a period of reconstruction and its important to me. I took all that Alpha dickhead pick up artist advice on the other forum and gave it a go and now I'm picking up the pieces, very carefully. I still have eminence grise with the slightest nod but not if I open my mouth.

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              I so wish I had picked up API, but it kinda scares me too...

I believe it was with API the both times I've used it. 3/4 drop api

Well last weekend I switched to XIST and Celebrity. Things went very well. I'm new to celebrity. It seemed similar but smoother. In my situation, it was an easier going mix and fit well that night. No doubt it is a really nice mix though, except for allowing one guy to get under my skin. I've been unflappable for decades and they are enjoying the rise they get out of me, but I'm not.

I'm going through a period of reconstruction and its important to me. I took all that Alpha dickhead pick up artist advice on the other forum and gave it a go and now I'm picking up the pieces, very carefully. I still have eminence grise with the slightest nod but not if I open my mouth.
            I most certainly need API in my life.
            Arsenal

Comment

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

I am loving your reports.
                Arsenal

Comment

I love that this is working so great for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

I love that this is working so great for you!
                    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

Should I write some of my experiences in here as well? I think majority of my reports are combos. XSteveO

Comment

• XSteveO
                        XSteveO commented
                        Editing a comment
                        very very soon

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                      Should I write some of my experiences in here as well? I think majority of my reports are combos. XSteveO
                      Yes, please.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                        Girl, I'm still waiting on the Sweetness ones!

Comment

I wore one spray of this with a bit of cops. This gave me a mood boost. I was so excited to go grocery shopping lol.

A roided out stockist in the produce section followed me around.

I notice some disinhibition...a bit of a lack of self control ? Does anyone notice this ? Ir wasn't a bad thing, I just ended up with a very full cart.

People were very aware of me but I didn't care, I took my sweet time doing things. I was more sociable than usual

Cashier that usually seems too flustered for talk to me struck up a very long conversation with me

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Girl, I'm still waiting on the Sweetness ones!

Comment

I am so happy more people here than me, see the glorious blend that is the Inbetween.
                              Arsenal

Comment

I feel that lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
                                  I wore one spray of this with a bit of cops. This gave me a mood boost. I was so excited to go grocery shopping lol.

A roided out stockist in the produce section followed me around.

I notice some disinhibition...a bit of a lack of self control ? Does anyone notice this ? Ir wasn't a bad thing, I just ended up with a very full cart.

People were very aware of me but I didn't care, I took my sweet time doing things. I was more sociable than usual

Cashier that usually seems too flustered for talk to me struck up a very long conversation with me

Comment

Yeah, there is something with Sweetness that makes her work with status blends so well. She is insane together with Massive attack (xs189) too.
                                    Arsenal

Comment

• Ildergreier
                                      Ildergreier commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      I believe I have written up this combo in the good combination thread.

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Yeah, there is something with Sweetness that makes her work with status blends so well. She is insane together with Massive attack (xs189) too.
                                    *le sigh*
                                    I cant find my Sweetness bottle. The last time I wore it was on Friday when I went to visit that gym. Let me find out my grandma went and took it, lmao. I sprayed it on her before I left. I could have sworn I put it back in my drawer.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X