yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xs194 The In Between

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Yeah, there is something with Sweetness that makes her work with status blends so well. She is insane together with Massive attack (xs189) too.
    I might break out Massive Attack tonight and hit up a nice little bar Hmmmmmm. But I really want to try Comply and Sweetness thoughhhhhhhhhh? Decisions, decisions!
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      I suggest you will succeed either blend you chose of Massive Attack and Comply.

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

*le sigh*
    I cant find my Sweetness bottle. The last time I wore it was on Friday when I went to visit that gym. Let me find out my grandma went and took it, lmao. I sprayed it on her before I left. I could have sworn I put it back in my drawer.
    You need this in your life hun, I got the 12 bottle case though. It's very nice quality I love mine, helps keep my mones organized.
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077YLHMTF...d-03b370e3d04a
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

You need this in your life hun, I got the 12 bottle case though. It's very nice quality I love mine, helps keep my mones organized.
      https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077YLHMTF...d-03b370e3d04a
      I really do need to find something better to keep them in. I keep them in zip lock bags right now and place them in my drawer. I need to pay closer attention to where I'm putting my things.

Comment

I have my mones in Shoe boxes in a draw.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I currently have filled this, with just XS, not counting other vendors.

https://www.amazon.com/Essential-Oil...storage&sr=8-9
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            Still refuse to admit it's a problem...

• Muestereate
            Muestereate commented
            Editing a comment
            does that fit the 10 and 30 sprays or is it just the height for oils?

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            The 3 back rows hold 30ml sprays, or double up 10ml sprays. All fit 10ml oils w dropper.

I have been AWOL for a while because of the MIL's medical problems. But I'm back at work now, and I am LOVING the XS194. It definitely lends a vibe of cooperation, and people looking to accommodate/due things for you. I've had the receptionist and the bosses assistant both ask me if there was anything they could do to lighten my load on several occasions in the past week and a half. Haven't had a chance to road test it with the DH, but I think I will this weekend.
          My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
            I have been AWOL for a while because of the MIL's medical problems. But I'm back at work now, and I am LOVING the XS194. It definitely lends a vibe of cooperation, and people looking to accommodate/due things for you. I've had the receptionist and the bosses assistant both ask me if there was anything they could do to lighten my load on several occasions in the past week and a half. Haven't had a chance to road test it with the DH, but I think I will this weekend.
            xs194 does her job, work in secret, people think they came to things themselves. Your wants and needs, becomes their wants and needs. And who cares as long as one get it as one want it.

happy disney GIF
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

xs194 does her job, work in secret, people think they came to things themselves. Your wants and needs, becomes their wants and needs. And who cares as long as one get it as one want it.

happy disney GIF
              I need to test this more.

But than again, I say this about all my mones. I keep buying and buying and end up not having the patience to test each separately, lol.

Comment

I need to test this more.

But than again, I say this about all my mones. I keep buying and buying and end up not having the patience to test each separately, lol.
                I had my work and its (sometimes) passionate (read hostile) environment in mind when I asked XSteveO to create xs194. It is in situations Ladyofthewoods described (when you need a little good will along messy floors/stubborn & different people to be able to do your work properly) it shines. It also have an incredible focus shift, the eye for detail when you are wearing this one is reason enough to make it a stable. I love this blend and is so grateful XSteveO took his time to create it.

Its authority work in stealth modus (like xist), this is not a "in your face status" blend like xs189 or Temptress. The reset has been fantastic to observe at my job.
                Arsenal

Comment

I love this blend and is so grateful XSteveO took his time to create it.
                  I'm just happy it came together so well.

Steve O
                  PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                  Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Ladyofthewoods
                    Ladyofthewoods commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Any chance of this becoming a permanent addition?

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ladyofthewoods I believe it will be available now before Easter, but XSteveO can say more about that.

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                  I'm just happy it came together so well.
                  Yeah, it did. Thank you again.
                  Arsenal

Comment

I'm planning on wearing this on Monday to my meeting with the angel investor! I *definitely* need my wants to become his wants as well. I just hope it doesn't backfire and he wants my business and offers to buy it from me, lol.

Comment

I'm planning on wearing this on Monday to my meeting with the angel investor! I *definitely* need my wants to become his wants as well. I just hope it doesn't backfire and he wants my business and offers to buy it from me, lol.
                      Sounds promising.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Interesting combination: xs194 + xsp106 = Forcus shift goes out of this world! I love it for work and out and about.
                        Arsenal

Comment

Interesting combination: xs194 + xsp106 = Forcus shift goes out of this world! I love it for work and out and about.
                          Seems like I need P106. Last week, I was so flustered during a lab meeting that I felt a little frustrated and felt kinda slow to understand what was being asked of me. It was very hard to follow. I felt anxious. This seems like it alleviates anxiety.

Comment

Seems like I need P106. Last week, I was so flustered during a lab meeting that I felt a little frustrated and felt kinda slow to understand what was being asked of me. It was very hard to follow. I felt anxious. This seems like it alleviates anxiety.
                            It most certainly do. I am testing it solo now, but could not resist a little xs194 and it was amazing.
                            Arsenal

Comment

It most certainly do. I am testing it solo now, but could not resist a little xs194 and it was amazing.
                              Nice! I'm definitely keeping an eye out for more reviews from you.

Comment

Ok, today the recipe was

1x Inbetween (xs194) with RED w lace/cops (I could not resist using this as an add on when the package came today).

The reverence, the accommodation, it is like people could not help themselves but to help me or make my day easier. Like an OCD.
                              Arsenal

Comment

Ok, today the recipe was

1x Inbetween (xs194) with RED w lace/cops (I could not resist using this as an add on when the package came today).

The reverence, the accommodation, it is like people could not help themselves but to help me or make my day easier. Like an OCD.
                                Do you just use the lollipop method for Maras products? Or add any to your other application areas?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Do you just use the lollipop method for Maras products? Or add any to your other application areas?
                                  Closing in Weekend, so I put behind ears, elbow hook and fore arms.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X