yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xs194 The In Between

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Squeeeeeeee! Apparently I got a pink package yesterday and was informed today about it. And guess what was included?
    Guess! Guess! Guess!

Ooooooooh Yeah! That's right!

Thank you XS!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
      Squeeeeeeee! Apparently I got a pink package yesterday and was informed today about it. And guess what was included?
      Guess! Guess! Guess!

Thank you XS!

I am soooo looking forward to what you think of my blend.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Guess! Guess! Guess!

Thank you XS!

Can't wait to see your results. I'm still trying to figure it out for myself, lol.

Comment

Ok. Going to throw off my work compatriots, lol. Going from XS196 to XS194 today

x2 XS194.

Off to work.

Because of the diversity at our company, I can see this as a VERY promising work blend.

Let's go see what happens... be back soon

Comment

Ok. Going to throw off my work compatriots, lol. Going from XS196 to XS194 today

x2 XS194.

Off to work.

Because of the diversity at our company, I can see this as a VERY promising work blend.

Let's go see what happens... be back soon
            I am so looking forward to hear what you say.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Selfies.

Good mood, feeling interactive, opening people more rather than just being approached.
              Curious. Touch of Enone? Same bump in swagger, lol, sexy confidence (I'm sexy and I know it) just a touch. I noticed it in my mentality and stride.
              A bit of IDGF.
              Focused on goals for the evening but not feeling rushed or time constrained.

Bff male co-worker is unusually compliant, still playful but a bit more reserved. Has brought up a couple times what a good partner he thinks he would make or has made for someone else... qualifying anyone?

The night is still young, be back with a follow-up at the end of the night.

Comment

I Just received 194. I will give it a go with the guys Saturday night. It's quite a bunch of Alpha, there is not a lot of desire to work together so I'll be throwing this into a challenging situation. Gals often come just to watch the bucks rut though we are almost oblivious to their proddings. Usually, the only thing that puts the boys in line in some serious Alpha stuff. I hesitate to walk in without a couple or three milligrams of erone to keep their growling at a distance.

Any idea what s in this stuff? I'll be dosing blind in the lions den.

Comment

Muestereate No idea, this is SteveO and Ildergreier's love child I would be willing to to guess some Enone by feel.

XS194 has had a good run tonight.

I have been more chatty than usual, more open to initiating interaction. I wonder if rone, or rone sulfate, are in here too. This has a shine to it, something disinhibiting as well...

This for me has social written all over it so far.

Yes, work went well, but there is no one here currently who is notoriously difficult (I have already tamed him and won him over...) so I haven't gotten to test that side of XS194. But overall it has been a pleasant first test. I think I will wear it tomorrow in a more social setting and see how it shines then.

Perhaps it is because it is so sparkly and bubbly in an average setting, this is what lends itself to smoothing rough edges in more prickly situations, yes?

Let's see how tomorrow goes...

Comment

Ildergreier I've been going back over yesterday and find this to be a pretty upbeat blend. Looking forward to testing it on the Mr and society at large today. It's too soon to tell, but I noticed quite a bit of selfies. Little things, but notable, and they all added up to feeling (and ultimately projecting) an aura of interaction and appeal to others. I also noticed as I sat among others, not always interacting directly, that the mood over all seemed to improve to a light hearted atmosphere. Are these things that you saw as well?

Comment

Ildergreier I've been going back over yesterday and find this to be a pretty upbeat blend. Looking forward to testing it on the Mr and society at large today. It's too soon to tell, but I noticed quite a bit of selfies. Little things, but notable, and they all added up to feeling (and ultimately projecting) an aura of interaction and appeal to others. I also noticed as I sat among others, not always interacting directly, that the mood over all seemed to improve to a light hearted atmosphere. Are these things that you saw as well?
                      Yes, and the comply thing that XSteveO & Isis talks about in the xs199 is there too. Your wants and need becomes their wants and need while you excercis authority in secret.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Yes, and the comply thing that XSteveO & Isis talks about in the xs199 is there too. Your wants and need becomes their wants and need while you excercis authority in secret.
                        This is the effect of xs194 or xs199? I have sx194 and if that's the case...

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

This is the effect of xs194 or xs199? I have sx194 and if that's the case...
                          Try it.
                          Arsenal

Comment

Sat & Sun
                            Family and general public
                            x2 XS194 (x1 drop DM oil - no a-nol)

Ok. To me, I feel this is reminiscent of Love Boat in the happy, care free vibe it carries. It does make me feel like interaction with others feels just about irresistible. Makes me want to get out and do things, doesn't matter what, lol.
                            When around family, everyone was in an upbeat, amicable mood, very loving. Mr was complimentary and lots of pdf. There's always some pdf, but he's been extra smitten with me for some reason...
                            ???????
                            General public.
                            We are a happy family, and that seems to pull happiness out of others so most places we went were full of smiles and interaction.
                            3 different times women servers did a stop and stare, smiling huge. Not quite DIHL but definitely a kind of wow factor. One, as she was trying to write down our order, kept apologizing profusely as she couldn't seem to focus and just kept looking back at me and smiling this great big beautiful nervous smile, lol.

While there was nothing way over the top to report, this was a very smooth, fun, affectionate weekend for us. I'd call that A+++

Comment

I ran 194 last night with the guys, I used a small droplet of API also for gravitas. I think I' am going to like this product. I didn't want to associate with anybody but people wanted to associate with me. I backed off the jackoffs with just a glance. After about 4 hours, one, I let slip under my skin. I will have to say I had my guard up and wasn't putting up with any shit. But I lost because I let myself get irritated. This is nice but has a sharp edge still on it.

But I didn't feel that way on the inside. And that's the part I liked about this. I felt friendly on the inside but not taking no shit on the outside. I really need to get out of that social circle completely but not until I'm totally unflappable, lest they be the winners and jackoffs shouldn't win. There's something here yet to learn about myself and I count that as an opportunity to grow.

Comment

Sat & Sun
                                Family and general public
                                x2 XS194 (x1 drop DM oil - no a-nol)

Ok. To me, I feel this is reminiscent of Love Boat in the happy, care free vibe it carries. It does make me feel like interaction with others feels just about irresistible. Makes me want to get out and do things, doesn't matter what, lol.
                                When around family, everyone was in an upbeat, amicable mood, very loving. Mr was complimentary and lots of pdf. There's always some pdf, but he's been extra smitten with me for some reason...

General public.
                                We are a happy family, and that seems to pull happiness out of others so most places we went were full of smiles and interaction.
                                3 different times women servers did a stop and stare, smiling huge. Not quite DIHL but definitely a kind of wow factor. One, as she was trying to write down our order, kept apologizing profusely as she couldn't seem to focus and just kept looking back at me and smiling this great big beautiful nervous smile, lol.

While there was nothing way over the top to report, this was a very smooth, fun, affectionate weekend for us. I'd call that A+++
                                You didn't notice the accommodating factor of xs194?
                                Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

You didn't notice the accommodating factor of xs194?
                                  That played itself out in the amicable moods with family for sure.
                                  Even though lil Nu is, well, little, lol, there were lots of please and thank yous from her, lots of random, "I love you mommy", "Do you like _____? I like _____ too" Mr was very affectionate, wanting to know if he could get me things, where would I like to go, what would I like to do, etc.
                                  While we were out I recieved compliments (hair, clothes, adorable daughter...(is that a me or her compliment? )
                                  So, yes, there was definately a sense of accommodation/deference there.

Comment

x2 xs194
                                    Got some extra attention out today with lil Nu. Sometimes people use being sweet to her as a way to strike up conversation with me.
                                    Smooth work night. Didn't really get to mingle much. Had some flirtation and made the fella lose his mind for a little while hahaha! I didn't say everything that crossed my mind (I rarely do, people wouldn't be able to handle it I have a very naughty mind...) My partner tonight was female, talkative, and in a good mood the whole night and we got a lot done and I got to hear a bunch of fun stories that made the night fly.

Comment

I am so happy you like my blend.
                                      Arsenal

Comment

• MRSNAKE
                                        MRSNAKE commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        XS194 is your blend? what is it suppose to do?

• Ildergreier
                                        Ildergreier commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        MRSNAKE it is written in the OP.

Last edited by Vicki Lee; 02-26-2019, 06:27 AM.
                                      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                                      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                                      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                                      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                                      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Update on 2.25.19
                                        Mr Right was a bit cranky at the end of the day and spoke a bit short to me after putting lil Nu to bed over something unimportant. I didn't call him on it because I knew he was tired so I just gave him a kiss on the cheek and went to the kitchen to make some tea with nothing but an "I love you" to him spoken before going. Within minutes he had followed me, apologizing and asking if there was anything he could do for me as he began kissing me. I answered that he was already doing it, lol, and was seduced happily there after.
                                        Accomidating? I can totally get used to this...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X