yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xs194 The In Between

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
    Update on 2.25.19
    Mr Right was a bit cranky at the end of the day and spoke a bit short to me after putting lil Nu to bed over something unimportant. I didn't call him on it because I knew he was tired so I just gave him a kiss on the cheek and went to the kitchen to make some tea with nothing but an "I love you" to him spoken before going. Within minutes he had followed me, apologizing and asking if there was anything he could do for me as he began kissing me. I answered that he was already doing it, lol, and was seduced happily there after.
    Accomidating? I can totally get used to this...
    He, he, he, I love it.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

How do you think this would be as a combo w/ PSEL? I'm up late brainstorming combos to use for the gala I'm attending later today. Trying my best to stay away from Celebrity, lol. But I might end up with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
        How do you think this would be as a combo w/ PSEL? I'm up late brainstorming combos to use for the gala I'm attending later today. Trying my best to stay away from Celebrity, lol. But I might end up with it.
        Psel and xs194 could be a good combination
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Psel and xs194 could be a good combination
          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
          (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
          (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
          FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Muestereate Please, I would love if you told us more about your experiences with xs194.
            Arsenal

Comment

1 spray

I noticed a bit of a mood lift.

this seems like a statusy social. I was quite chatty as were other people.

I was very task focus. I went about my duties. I didn't not feel dominant but based others reactions, I must give off that vibe. As a matter of fact I felt subservient. The boss was giving me orders, telling me to do things she would normally do herself but I didn't mind. I felt very amicable.

I headed to my own place for a product pick up, this lady was set to buy. I over extended myself to help her out lmao. And she became hesitant to buy???? She was a done deal but I had to go over my sales pitch again.

I really love the mood boost and chatty bonding in this. I need to wear this more to get a better feel

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
                1 spray

I noticed a bit of a mood lift.

this seems like a statusy social. I was quite chatty as were other people.

I was very task focus. I went about my duties. I didn't not feel dominant but based others reactions, I must give off that vibe. As a matter of fact I felt subservient. The boss was giving me orders, telling me to do things she would normally do herself but I didn't mind. I felt very amicable.

I headed to my own place for a product pick up, this lady was set to buy. I over extended myself to help her out lmao. And she became hesitant to buy???? She was a done deal but I had to go over my sales pitch again.

I really love the mood boost and chatty bonding in this. I need to wear this more to get a better feel
                The thing with xs194 is that it is a tool to exert authority in secret, instead of being right in your face dominant and status, you need to suggest things instead of pitching it, so that people think they came up with ideas themselves. xs194 has reset qualities too. You will notice when you wear it more often.
                Arsenal

Comment

The thing with xs194 is that it is a tool to exert authority in secret, instead of being right in your face dominant and status, you need to suggest things instead of pitching it, so that people think they came up with ideas themselves. xs194 has reset qualities too. You will notice when you wear it more often.
                  I dont hard sell. I educate and suggest.

It's possible that it was just her but a little weird considering that she was ready when I spoke to her on the phone.

I'm interested to see how the resetting works with this

Comment

I dont hard sell. I educate and suggest.
                    I didn't mean to imply you are pushing products on people.

It's possible that it was just her but a little weird considering that she was ready when I spoke to her on the phone.

I'm interested to see how the resetting works with this
                    I hope you will like it.
                    Arsenal

Comment

• Isis
                      Isis commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I wasnt insulted dear! Just clarifying

• Ildergreier
                      Ildergreier commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Ok. <3

I hope you will like it.
                    I already do like it! It was great to wear at work. A nice work social

Comment

I already do like it! It was great to wear at work. A nice work social
                      So nice of you to say so.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Isis
                        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

Vicki Lee I am so happy that you like it.
                          Arsenal

Comment

Vicki Lee I am so happy that you like it.
                            I don't like it.... I don't like it at all... I LOVE IT! This deff needs to be tested in multiple 'hunting grounds' as I'll refer them, and I want to provide perspective for where I can chime in.

Comment

This thread seriously helps me understand what xs194 is supposed to do. I've no idea why I was so confused about it. Vicki Lee, your review gave me so much clarity. It's a status blend! I might've gotten a little taste of the authority-like feeling today while wearing xs194. I need to try it alone now.

I should try it alone when I go to my first annual exam at my OB/GYN on Monday. Maybe that'll encourage her to be gentle for a first timer like me.

Btw, let me know when you plan on using Celebrity & xs194, I'll try it with you on the same day

Comment

• Muestereate
                                Muestereate commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Don't let her treat you like shit. I've seen more pain and suffering at the hands of obgyns than I have from men. If they can't be gentle at least you should walk out of there with your self-respect.

• Cheerio
                                Cheerio commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Muestereate - You're right! This will be my first one so fingers crossed for good experience!

• Ildergreier
                                Ildergreier commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Of course you are confused, it is an inbetween after all.

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                              This thread seriously helps me understand what xs194 is supposed to do. I've no idea why I was so confused about it. Vicki Lee, your review gave me so much clarity. It's a status blend! I might've gotten a little taste of the authority-like feeling today while wearing xs194. I need to try it alone now.

I should try it alone when I go to my first annual exam at my OB/GYN on Monday. Maybe that'll encourage her to be gentle for a first timer like me.

Btw, let me know when you plan on using Celebrity & xs194, I'll try it with you on the same day
                              MostHoly and NuTrix

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                                I'm dying for the weather to get warmer because I really want to try all the mones I have separately for two days. I haven't done this yet! I'm going to be checking out a gym soon, though. I'm going to go from four combos to just two and see how it works out.

Comment

what is this blend suppose to do? I got a huge tester bottle of this.

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
                                    what is this blend suppose to do? I got a huge tester bottle of this.
                                    Try it on babe, and see for yourself.
                                    Arsenal

Comment

The secret to xs194 is that the modus operandi is an Read me in that way the authority works in stealth modus, just like Xist. I think this is far more powerful in the long run when dealing with people from all backgrounds and races.
                                      Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X