yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Coffee shop mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grab and Go sounds like a funny testing ground for mone hits. Try and see if you can get some drive by dick touching.

Comment

So I tried Evole 1 spray and Xist 2 drops at a coffee shop. As I buy my tea the worker dude starts greeting me and starts asking how my day was going, we chatted a bit and wished each other a happy new year. Didn't think much of it, then the other worker dude also starts a chat with me randomly , he gave me 2 free cups of different coffees so I can compare them, like sampling wine. Then it hit me, oh right the mones. Then this older women in her 50s starts a chat. I was also getting eye raped by 2 chicks sitting and talking with each other and some chick with a boyfriend as well. Very promising coffee shop mix here . Next up , SOB and Xist. But I have to say, the socials in Evolve is very noticeable.
      Last edited by MRSNAKE; 01-07-2019, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
        So I tried Evole 1 spray and Xist 2 drops at a coffee shop. As I buy my tea the worker dude starts greeting me and starts asking how my day was going, we chatted a bit and wished each other a happy new year. Didn't think much of it, then the other worker dude also starts a chat with me randomly , he gave me 2 free cups of different coffees so I can compare them, like sampling wine. Then it hit me, oh right the mones. Then this older women in her 50s starts a chat. I was also getting eye raped by 2 chicks sitting and talking with each other and some chick with a boyfriend as well. Very promising coffee shop mix here . Next up , SOB and Xist. But I have to say, the socials in Evole is very noticeable.
        Nice report
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

I work remotely. I often sit in coffee shops either reading or working from my laptop. In fact, for my own productivity and change of pace I like to schedule "coffee shop days." Change in scenery, demographic, and general changes to my environment stimulate my creative process very well. I am the master of my domain to take a point from Seinfeld. How beta is it that I'm able to work from any location I want with the flexibility I want?

Working out of locations helps to limit distractions from a routine that leads to boredom. Sometimes I sit and read, play games, or chat with random strangers. The coffee shop approach allows me the opportunity to become a familiar presence to the local populace without putting much effort into it. I become a familiar face which makes it easier to either a) open people or be b) get opened myself. Becoming a familiar face is just another way to establish game.

I make my game wherever I find opportunity. If you aren't able to pull in a coffee shop then you might be beta yourself. It's all about creating opportunity for yourself.

Comment

But on to the topic, I find 2x Ascend 2x Love Boat to work really well in a coffee shop. The Ascend gives you enough status to draw attention and the Love Boat acts as a nice buffer that creates an approachable, less intimidating vibe. Since I'm usually in my own world while working, Ascend alone can make me look especially intimidating while I'm working. The Love Boat creates a rose colored glasses effect. I'm much more approachable and when I decide to approach, I find women whom I engage with are generally upbeat and playful compared to the dear in headlights I get with Ascend solo. The Love Boat makes the approach much more authentic feeling which I feel plays well to a day game approach. Its subtle.

Comment

It's interesting how many men here have their panties in a bunch over the terms Alpha/Beta, and feel the need to go out of their way to show that they are not a Beta (see textbook Beta behaviour).

All of the sudden, every positive characteristic of their lives becomes "not Beta".

-"Would a Beta be able to wear shorts to a business meeting?"

-"Would a Beta be able to take his wife out to dinner......every night?"

-"Would a Beta drive a fully-loaded Nissan Altima...........FULLY-LOADED???"

Alpha/Beta is not a d*ck measuring contest.

Coffee shops generally don't attract Alpha males for the reasons that I previously posted, but guys are upset because they want to be the exception. Only problem is that everyone can't be the exception.

I would happily add a metric here, but then members would pitch-a-fit about how that's not a fair assessment.........of them........because they're special.

If others think that they have a metric that can survive the beta-gambit...........by all means, let's see it!!!

Here's a practical addendum for posterity:

If a guy is going to a coffee shop looking for girls (if just passively) something designed to get numbers would probably be best. Taboo, LIIK V1, TLG (based on other's reviews), Voodoo, or Core + Imprint.
            Last edited by theLaw; 12-31-2018, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Young_grasshopper View Post
              But on to the topic, I find 2x Ascend 2x Love Boat to work really well in a coffee shop. The Ascend gives you enough status to draw attention and the Love Boat acts as a nice buffer that creates an approachable, less intimidating vibe. Since I'm usually in my own world while working, Ascend alone can make me look especially intimidating while I'm working. The Love Boat creates a rose colored glasses effect. I'm much more approachable and when I decide to approach, I find women whom I engage with are generally upbeat and playful compared to the dear in headlights I get with Ascend solo. The Love Boat makes the approach much more authentic feeling which I feel plays well to a day game approach. Its subtle.
              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Like I've stated before, if alphas don't go to coffee shops then that's exactly where alphas reading this should go. Much less competition. I rather be a big fish in a small pond with minos than a big fish in a ocean with sharks and whales.

Comment

• theLaw
                  theLaw commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Careful, you'll have to compete with all of the "Alphas" that posted here about working from coffee shops. They may look like minnows, but I assure you they're sharks!!!

• cbrn
                  cbrn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  no, someone who chooses specific places to hunt is a shark shit for brains. stop lying to yourself and be honest about what you really are you half-wit weak piece of shit...

• cbrn
                  cbrn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  looking good and having the right lines does not make you a winner you half wit weak piece of shit.

It seems i have to remind everyone that this is a discussion forum and to not only keep on topic but to be respectful of others and differing opinions.

thank you

Comment

theLaw where is your wife? you don't understand the meaning of the word alpha. an alpha is one of the best. which also means that someone who works for themselves running a multi million dollar company is an ALPHA shit for brains. you are BELOW them. doesn't matter where they go to hang out or do business. I bet you are the type of guy living in a free house he inherited from one of his parents working at a gym for 10$ an hour who thinks that because girls like his muscles that makes him an alpha male even though he sucks at everything he does and has accomplished nothing. if that weren't the case you wouldn't be trying to tear down people who HAVE accomplished something so you can look good and lie to your self.

Comment

Comment

• cbrn
                      cbrn commented
                      Editing a comment
                      it's a bullshit term anyway made up by losers who are too lazy and dim witted to actually go out and make something of themselves. just look at who brought up the subject as an example.

???Being an Alpha or a Beta is dependent of the persons character and actions, and i think we all know the general trait of an Alpha guy and a Beta guy.
                    To say Coffee shops dont attract alpha males is just bullshit. So what, alpha guys dont drink coffee or simply dont use coffee shops for pickup ???
                    ???

Comment

It would be great if we could stop talking about this whole Alpha and Beta thing and leave it outside the window without resorting to insults. We could start a thread for it so that we can talk about the purpose of the thread, no?

Anyways I've been planning on using CJ's Mix (Xist, Loveboat and Evolve) and Loveboat + Xist for coffee shops and similar locations. Seems to be a useful mix and I'll give my thoughts on it when I have the chance.
                      �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

• cbrn
                        cbrn commented
                        Editing a comment
                        it's called negative motivation. either way the whole concept of human alphas and betas is complete bullshit to anyone who knows how humans work and needs to be dropped....

• cbrn
                        cbrn commented
                        Editing a comment
                        it's something that losers who's only goal in life is to get laid use in order to hide and lie to themselves about reality

For thirty years I've known about this type a and Type B personalities. nobody likes type A's really. They die early too, except for the extreme winners that is. there are real type A's that don't act type A but when they hit 90 you figure out what a real type A person is and they are rarely assholes. They are winners. And the other type A's, the also rans? Dead! Stokes, heart attacks, accidents and violent ends.

Don't even try to be a type A the way the pheromone community trying to sell to you.

And Type A's don't get more pussy either. All the type A's watched my type B ass get picked up over and over while they just scratched their head.

Comment

Originally posted by Playboy View Post
                        ???Being an Alpha or a Beta is dependent of the persons character and actions, and i think we all know the general trait of an Alpha guy and a Beta guy.
                        To say Coffee shops dont attract alpha males is just bullshit. So what, alpha guys dont drink coffee or simply dont use coffee shops for pickup ???
                        ???
                        Alphas that pick up chicks anywhere they go. They don't specifically go to coffee shops to observe women they have a busy life
                        Pheromone XS
                        Oil: evolve, xist
                        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by cbrn View Post
                          theLaw where is your wife? you don't understand the meaning of the word alpha. an alpha is one of the best. which also means that someone who works for themselves running a multi million dollar company is an ALPHA shit for brains. you are BELOW them. doesn't matter where they go to hang out or do business. I bet you are the type of guy living in a free house he inherited from one of his parents working at a gym for 10$ an hour who thinks that because girls like his muscles that makes him an alpha male even though he sucks at everything he does and has accomplished nothing. if that weren't the case you wouldn't be trying to tear down people who HAVE accomplished something so you can look good and lie to your self.
                          sounds like somebody OD'd on SOB.
                          Pheromone XS
                          Oil: evolve, xist
                          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• cbrn
                            cbrn commented
                            Editing a comment
                            but I only drank ONE drop

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Alphas that pick up chicks anywhere they go. They don't specifically go to coffee shops to observe women they have a busy life
                          See, that what i disagree. Alpha or beta, we all have a busy life or boring life. And alpha or beta, we used all sorts of places for meeting and picking up girls.

???Some guys used even airports for picking up girls, some use bars, clubs, reataurants, malls, coffee shops, etc. Just depends on the style of the guy, not because he is an alpha or beta guy.

To say that alpha guys dont use coffee shops for pickup is just nonsense.

??????

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

sounds like somebody OD'd on SOB.

Comment

Originally posted by Playboy View Post

See, that what i disagree. Alpha or beta, we all have a busy life or boring life. And alpha or beta, we used all sorts of places for meeting and picking up girls.

???Some guys used even airports for picking up girls, some use bars, clubs, reataurants, malls, coffee shops, etc. Just depends on the style of the guy, not because he is an alpha or beta guy.

To say that alpha guys dont use coffee shops for pickup is just nonsense.

??????
                              Not sure if there is a language barrier here, but the nuances of this argument have already been posted on this very thread.

I've already mentioned the "exceptions", which you refer to in your post above.

I'm assuming from your posts that you have not actually read this thread in its entirety, so you might consider taking the time to do so before responding further.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeekingTruths View Post
                                It would be great if we could stop talking about this whole Alpha and Beta thing and leave it outside the window without resorting to insults. We could start a thread for it so that we can talk about the purpose of the thread.
                                I agree. Anyone interested in continuing the what makes an alpha male line of discussion, make a thread for it. Otherwise, get back on topic.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X