yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Finding My Masculinity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, they like to hang around like flys on old meat. Some are daddy's girls, Many just want to figure out men and relationships and we are lower risk. I'm starting to feel like that teenage girl you won't hold hands within the mall but can't keep your hands off as soon as you step out. Bit of a hit to ego But I'm getting it and I think adapting to it. Pissed but adapting. It will give me an edge because the early 40's girls are going through the same thing. They still think they are hot and are not and their failure to adapt to the idea that they are no longer 6's or 7's certainly knocked me down a few more pegs than I thought needed.

After I quit drinking, even though I had regrets from the past, I also needed every drink and rough spot I got in order to get enough motivation to get out of that spot. The same is going with this rebound out of cancer. I need every rejection and mind twist to learn what I need to learn and do what I need to do.

Phero let me accelerate that process from 2 or 3 new interactions a year to 2 or 3 a week and often 2 or 3 times a day. Once i get past the first three, the next dozen is easy. I'm also finding I don't know what I want because I'm used to settling for whatever and calling them 7's. I give girls a few bonus points just out of generosity. To dad its rarely reciprocated. I'm seeing this locale and women in it exactly for what they are. The population is low, I need to stretch my territory.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      Yeah, they like to hang around like flys on old meat. Some are daddy's girls, Many just want to figure out men and relationships and we are lower risk. I'm starting to feel like that teenage girl you won't hold hands within the mall but can't keep your hands off as soon as you step out. Bit of a hit to ego But I'm getting it and I think adapting to it. Pissed but adapting. It will give me an edge because the early 40's girls are going through the same thing. They still think they are hot and are not and their failure to adapt to the idea that they are no longer 6's or 7's certainly knocked me down a few more pegs than I thought needed.

After I quit drinking, even though I had regrets from the past, I also needed every drink and rough spot I got in order to get enough motivation to get out of that spot. The same is going with this rebound out of cancer. I need every rejection and mind twist to learn what I need to learn and do what I need to do.

Phero let me accelerate that process from 2 or 3 new interactions a year to 2 or 3 a week and often 2 or 3 times a day. Once i get past the first three, the next dozen is easy. I'm also finding I don't know what I want because I'm used to settling for whatever and calling them 7's. I give girls a few bonus points just out of generosity. To dad its rarely reciprocated. I'm seeing this locale and women in it exactly for what they are. The population is low, I need to stretch my territory.
      Nice brother you are doing what most guys can't you should be proud
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Prim, Nice to hear a nice word

Hi guys. Thank you for making this thread interesting.

Nothing quite interesting from me though. Nothing significant happened in the last three days.

I'm enrolled full time as a mature student to get an Undergrad. Three days ago, I decided to use two sprays of Xist in the morning before going for lectures. Within minutes, I felt a bit dizzy and I had to wipe off one of the application points with Witch Hazel. I read on Pherotruth Witch Hazel is effective in cleaning off pheromones from the skin. It seemed to work as I felt better a few minutes afterwards. However, I had got no hits during lectures, or later that day in the pub with a friend.

Yesterday, 1 Xist to the back of my neck, and two Evolve (sample size), one to each inner arm. I started feeling dizzy again but decided to push through it. Good idea as I felt much better once I was out in the open air.

Like the previous day, I notice nothing significant except at one point when my lecturer, a lady in her late 40's I think, kept hovering around me and even put her hand on my shoulder for a few seconds.

One spray of Xist just below my neck today before leaving for lectures. No big hits. A female classmate seemed more attached to me, but it could have been placebo. We did not talk much but spent almost all day together during lectures and during the hour break we had. Another classmate suggested we complete a coursework together. I think she said it without thinking as she struggled with her words when I asked her when. She's also from a conservative Asian country. Hmm.

Comment

Originally posted by Batigoal View Post
        Hi guys. Thank you for making this thread interesting.

Nothing quite interesting from me though. Nothing significant happened in the last three days.

I'm enrolled full time as a mature student to get an Undergrad. Three days ago, I decided to use two sprays of Xist in the morning before going for lectures. Within minutes, I felt a bit dizzy and I had to wipe off one of the application points with Witch Hazel. I read on Pherotruth Witch Hazel is effective in cleaning off pheromones from the skin. It seemed to work as I felt better a few minutes afterwards. However, I had got no hits during lectures, or later that day in the pub with a friend.

Yesterday, 1 Xist to the back of my neck, and two Evolve (sample size), one to each inner arm. I started feeling dizzy again but decided to push through it. Good idea as I felt much better once I was out in the open air.

Like the previous day, I notice nothing significant except at one point when my lecturer, a lady in her late 40's I think, kept hovering around me and even put her hand on my shoulder for a few seconds.

One spray of Xist just below my neck today before leaving for lectures. No big hits. A female classmate seemed more attached to me, but it could have been placebo. We did not talk much but spent almost all day together during lectures and during the hour break we had. Another classmate suggested we complete a coursework together. I think she said it without thinking as she struggled with her words when I asked her when. She's also from a conservative Asian country. Hmm.
        Sounds like you are applying to light add another spray
        Pheromone XS

Comment

Witch hazels wipes it ALL off at those dosages and besides, XIST works kinda slow. Just use a damp paper towel, works great for me and its simple I'f i'm just a BIT over my sweet spot. I found STEVEOs work real nice at 1 and 1/2 BTW but that is just me. 1's almost enough but 2 and I'm just too sexy.

Now the the evolve and older ladies. I struggled for months. You may too. I can't spray it near my face but the older ladies need about three times the amount that I can handle. Each spray is 20ug of enone, slow release. Quite frankly I need 60 of slow release to spin the older ladies heads.

My solution until I come up with a better one is to wear it as Low as I can and dress to get some air circulation. IE. Not tight clothes. at 80 ug, I begin to feel like a perv, like a walking and swinging junk. Maybe I'll tie bells to it for the Holidays.

Comment

Not much interesting field report. Either that or I'm clueless in reading the signs. Also, I think I should journal more regularly, even if it's just a couple of sentences, so I can remind myself of my experieces.

On Monday, I had 2x Xist + 2x Ascend and went to lectures and then traveled to another city later in the day. Noticed no hits during lectures. At the train station, I got so ignored by a customer assistant it was comical. I had issue purchasing a ticket from the machine and asked for his help. He held up his hand as a sign for me to wait, but went on to sort the issues of others even though they came after me. He later came to me and asked if I had earlier requested his assistance. No! I was there to check his blood pressure. Haha!

Later in the evening, I met up with a family friend I had not seen for two years. She was with her housemate, an older lady in her late 30's to early 40's. She (her housemate) was all giggly like a school girl. Being my first time of meeting her, I thought it was her normal character. However, her son called her and during the conversation told her she was being wierd. She had the phone on loud speaker so her son could talk to my friend as well.

On the train ride back home, I was joined by two ladies in their 40's I guess. They looked tired and one of them kept falling asleep. The other for some odd reason kept dropping coins from her purse. She would then bend down and pick them up, look at me and smile. This happened three times within 45 minutes. This could be my imagination as I had earlier read Scottie2Hottie post on this, but I thought I got the smell of something wet. Both ladies got off two towns before my stop, but not before coin lady gave me another broad smile.

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Sounds like you are applying to light add another spray
              I think so too. I reduced the dosage to avoid another experience of the negative self effect I had on my first day. My body is getting used to it now. I have not had a repeat of day one.

Also, my clothes could be preventing the mones from diffusing properly. It's winter and (most) African men don't do cold weathers. lol

Comment

I think so too. I reduced the dosage to avoid another experience of the negative self effect I had on my first day. My body is getting used to it now. I have not had a repeat of day one.

Also, my clothes could be preventing the mones from diffusing properly. It's winter and (most) African men don't do cold weathers. lol
                Try feeling where the warmest part of you body is on your neck or arms and spray there
                Pheromone XS

Comment

Not much interesting field report. Either that or I'm clueless in reading the signs. Also, I think I should journal more regularly, even if it's just a couple of sentences, so I can remind myself of my experieces.

On Monday, I had 2x Xist + 2x Ascend and went to lectures and then traveled to another city later in the day. Noticed no hits during lectures. At the train station, I got so ignored by a customer assistant it was comical. I had issue purchasing a ticket from the machine and asked for his help. He held up his hand as a sign for me to wait, but went on to sort the issues of others even though they came after me. He later came to me and asked if I had earlier requested his assistance. No! I was there to check his blood pressure. Haha!

Later in the evening, I met up with a family friend I had not seen for two years. She was with her housemate, an older lady in her late 30's to early 40's. She (her housemate) was all giggly like a school girl. Being my first time of meeting her, I thought it was her normal character. However, her son called her and during the conversation told her she was being wierd. She had the phone on loud speaker so her son could talk to my friend as well.

On the train ride back home, I was joined by two ladies in their 40's I guess. They looked tired and one of them kept falling asleep. The other for some odd reason kept dropping coins from her purse. She would then bend down and pick them up, look at me and smile. This happened three times within 45 minutes. This could be my imagination as I had earlier read Scottie2Hottie post on this, but I thought I got the smell of something wet. Both ladies got off two towns before my stop, but not before coin lady gave me another broad smile.
                  That right there my friend is a hit. Most women tend to be very body conscious. They aren't gonna just bend over in front of a stranger out in public. The fact that she looked you in the eye and smiled means that little show was just for you. It's a variation of lordosis which is a response to Enone. Lordosis is basically face down, ass up. It's an instinctual response. Pork producers commonly use Enone to induce lordosis in sows. Obviously we are far more complex creatures bound by certain social confines so it is rather unlikely to encounter and if you do there will be some pretext involved.

I remember one time when I was at a regular spot and there was this group of girls, about 8 of them. This one girl in particular seemed like she was interested. At one point she came up close to me, I was sitting at the bar. I got the impression she was trying to get my attention. I ignored her. She went back to their table, bent over, arched her back, stuck her ass out, looked me right in the eye and smiled. I walked right over, smacked her ass then proceeded to dry hump her. As I'm thrusting and smacking her ass her gfs are sitting there eyes wide, jaws dropping. They see her getting into it and start cheering us on. Now everyone is looking and I'm just doing my thing. I give her ass on last smack then walk back to the bar. I never said a word. I finish my beer and chill. I thought for sure I was going home with 8 girls. Didn't quite work out that way. lmao

Comment

Three nerve bundles connected with Lordosis. the small circle in bottom small of the back and right and left flanks of their haunches. The actual nerves for lordosis are disconnected in humans though. So As to being a hit. It is a voluntary response that indeed appears responsive to pheromones and light Kino.

I think in humans, more than just enone can produce this response. I have noted a difference between bending at the waist and bending at knees. From what I have observed, the genuflecting response might have more to do with actual procreation than just sex. I suspect one of the epi's for follicular release and genuflecting.

Comment

Scottoie blows my mind with the attention to detail in women body language and psyc evals
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

I have been historically even comically ignorant of IoI's until I started pheromones. I always concentrated on the one I wanted instead of looking to see which ones want me.

Comment

I have been historically even comically ignorant of IoI's until I started pheromones. I always concentrated on the one I wanted instead of looking to see which ones want me.
                          Think this is a mistake we have all made
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

But how good is that? we've broadened the field, its a lot more fun But, if they are doing the picking instead of us, How does that change our game? I think it might set us up poorly for LTR and ONS, we have become the hunted. Have you changed your approaches or should I say receptions? if we become the receiver are we not slipping into a slippery beta slope?

This is how I always did it before mones. I would sit and wait to get picked up. What I can remember was that the shit tests didn't work. I'd turn them right back around and let them know that I know what they want but that was long ago. I was young and STD's were easily curable.

Comment

But how good is that? we've broadened the field, its a lot more fun But, if they are doing the picking instead of us, How does that change our game? I think it might set us up poorly for LTR and ONS, we have become the hunted. Have you changed your approaches or should I say receptions? if we become the receiver are we not slipping into a slippery beta slope?

This is how I always did it before mones. I would sit and wait to get picked up. What I can remember was that the shit tests didn't work. I'd turn them right back around and let them know that I know what they want but that was long ago. I was young and STD's were easily curable.
                              Man your Shakespeare speak is killing me
                              Pheromone XS

Comment

WHAT The HELL sounds like Shaekspeare Lol

Comment

You do lol i love it
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

well, thanks. I think being accused of writing like Shakespeare is a good thing

Comment

well, thanks. I think being accused of writing like Shakespeare is a good thing
                                      Yea, the STDs part is totally Shakespeare. Isn't that why Juliet killed herself?
                                      Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
                                      Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
                                      Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
                                      Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Good question, but it's probably been explored on Off-Broadway by some other superb Shakespearean writer.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X