yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What works on older ladies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
    I think 25 mcg of P86 is the upper limit for me. P86 can take you from sexy beast to cute cuddly puppy dog of you're not careful. There is a risk of status reduction with too much.
    I will keep that in mind.

Comment

Ammo:
      PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
      LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
      PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
      AD: Glace
      Lovescent: NNPA
      Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        As a 30 something, I will vouch for this (recently purchased) combo...

Yeah I can second this also its just ace without the cohesion
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I think 25 mcg of P86 is the upper limit for me. P86 can take you from sexy beast to cute cuddly puppy dog of you're not careful. There is a risk of status reduction with too much.
        So would you suggest using either P86 and Xist separately? Or would it be safe to combine both?
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
          So would you suggest using either P86 and Xist separately? Or would it be safe to combine both?
          I don't see why you couldn't use them together.

I wouldn't be surprised if it already has it in it.
          Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 11-20-2018, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Would you consider P86 to be effective before coming into contact with the person who's wearing it? For example; if someone sees a photo of me online, then they see me in real life up close. Or is there still some glamour effect to those who've only viewed you by photo only?

P.S. Also since beauty is in the eyes of the beholder will this make guys think my ass looks bigger... Smaller... Nice & round?
            Asking for science.
            That can be possible, with a pre-experiment.
            Wear the P86 for two hours.
            It will give you self effects and make you confident. This confidence will show up on your face and body language.
            Now, dose one more spray and go to a photgrapher, to take your pictures. Make a conversation with him for a while, until the P86 works on him totally.
            The beauty will catchup in the eyes of the camera beholder. He will want to use his best settings in the camera to photograph you. He will try his best to bring the results that matches the P86 beautifucation of his mind.
            Now those photos, should be uploaded on facebook.
            Dont forget to use the P86 during date next day. ????

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

That can be possible, with a pre-experiment.
              Wear the P86 for two hours.
              It will give you self effects and make you confident. This confidence will show up on your face and body language.
              Now, dose one more spray and go to a photgrapher, to take your pictures. Make a conversation with him for a while, until the P86 works on him totally.
              The beauty will catchup in the eyes of the camera beholder. He will want to use his best settings in the camera to photograph you. He will try his best to bring the results that matches the P86 beautifucation of his mind.
              Now those photos, should be uploaded on facebook.
              Dont forget to use the P86 during date next day. ????
              Is p83 ok to add to anything?
              Pheromone XS

Comment

• Falvinski
                Falvinski commented
                Editing a comment
                I have not used P83 molecule.
                But it is always used along with other supportive products.

Originally posted by Primross View Post

What did you have in mind?

Comment

What did you have in mind?
                anything in my dog pretty much
                Pheromone XS

Comment

anything in my dog pretty much
                  I don't of any reason why you couldn't use it with anything in your arsrnal. I would recommend that you combine it with P96.

Comment

People generally used to buffer P83 with twice as much P86.

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post

Why?

Comment

Damn so it has to be the 2 combined?
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

• Scottie2Hottie
                          Scottie2Hottie commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I doubt it. Neither myself nor anyone else here has had to buffer P83.

• nephil
                          nephil commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It's just one way to take the edge off.

Why?
                        can make one nervous, but can be calmed with 4x P86 (1:4 ratio))."

It seems that unbuffered P83 can annoy people, and the XSP83 threads in this forum appear to corroborate that.

I've never used P83 or XSP83 solo so I can't confirm but the combo has worked well for me.

Comment

can make one nervous, but can be calmed with 4x P86 (1:4 ratio))."

It seems that unbuffered P83 can annoy people, and the XSP83 threads in this forum appear to corroborate that.

I've never used P83 or XSP83 solo so I can't confirm but the combo has worked well for me.
                          Perhaps I need to go back and do some reading. It was actually KateD who convinced me to try it. None of the posts I've read about it mention nervousness. I have extensive experience with this molecule. Not once have I ever experienced nervousness.

Comment

Perhaps I need to go back and do some reading. It was actually KateD who convinced me to try it. None of the posts I've read about it mention nervousness. I have extensive experience with this molecule. Not once have I ever experienced nervousness.
                            There have been a few mentions of negative experiences with unbuffered XSP83/P83:

Ive worn xsp83 a few times and it seems to been doing the opposite of what i was hoping. Ive noticed that women tend to get angry at me or be short with me. Theses

I need some help. I decided to experiment with xsp83. From what I understand xsp83 is supposed to be the same as or similar to p83. I think p83 is supposed to be a

Comment

There have been a few mentions of negative experiences with unbuffered XSP83/P83:

Ive worn xsp83 a few times and it seems to been doing the opposite of what i was hoping. Ive noticed that women tend to get angry at me or be short with me. Theses

https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...xsp83-what-the
                              I hadn't seen the first thread. But I think I do recall the second. My experience was nothing like either one.

Comment

So P83 work's as an disinhibitor on others as well as you, yes?
                                PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                                (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                                (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                                LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                                FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

I found P83 to be a physical disinhibitor. People seem more apt to act on what they are thinking/feeling. It pairs extremely well with P96 which has a magnetic effect. People will be drawn to you and more likely to approach. Don't be surprised if people invade your space. They also tend to linger for an uncomfortable amount of time after a convo has reached its end. You may have to dismiss them.

Comment

I found P83 to be a physical disinhibitor. People seem more apt to act on what they are thinking/feeling. It pairs extremely well with P96 which has a magnetic effect. People will be drawn to you and more likely to approach. Don't be surprised if people invade your space. They also tend to linger for an uncomfortable amount of time after a convo has reached its end. You may have to dismiss them.
                                    Sounds like a useful effect.
                                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X