yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xsp83

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xsp83

Ive worn xsp83 a few times and it seems to been doing the opposite of what i was hoping. Ive noticed that women tend to get angry at me or be short with me. Theses are females who are been open and warm with me. One night i was in a meeting and a women whom i just met initially sat next to me moved over to the next seat after a few minutes. Thus was a meeting with all women with the exception with one other man. I noticed that the women who wre present initially gave me good responses, but seemed to get short with me as time progressed. Infact the only woman there thatseemed to be consistantly giving me positive vibes was a woman who i met a few days before. I had na when i initially approched her. Today at school was strange. Again the women who jave always been wam with me were cold. 2 out of three moved to the opposite side of the room when i came in. This is the strangest part, the one who staayed said that something that irritated me. Ordinarily it would have stopped there, but today i was furious. This was upon 30 minutes of application. I was left in a furious state for the next hour. Eventually something happened that made me laugh, and my mood elevated from there
    I should also note that i approached these when in an aggressive manner, and i became increasingly aggressive as their reactions in my presence angered me. Othing over the tpp, but quite out of character for me. I should also note that i was wearing na, a1, and xp83 when i got these reactions. There is little information on xsp83, but if is anythi,g like p83, i had assumed it would have been a good combination. Im goi,g to try xsp83 standalone in the gym tomorrow. The only other pheros i wil have is residuals from tonight
    Im beginning to form a theory with xsp83. Like i said the women in class have been warm with me unswr the influence of my other phero blends, but nothing blatantly flirtatious. However, the one who has been flirtatious with grabbed me on both days i wore xsp83. With the group of women that ive just recently met, the only one showing real interest was the only one i had met before and she was definitely interested. Im sensing a polarizing effect. Probably best for girls you know already like you. As far as the negative reaction i was recievi,g from the one firl in class, im going to assume rhat was more of a "herd" mentality coming from her. Evwn with that, she was compelled to grab me and stare into my eyes, regardless of what she was saying
    Also note that, i wore one spray at the meeting, and 2 sprays when i was at school. I. Goi,g to amp it up to 5 or 6 sprays at the gym. There are a few women i k,ow are attracted to me, hopefully they are there tomorrow
    Im beginning to form a theory with xsp83. Like i said the women in class have been warm with me unswr the influence of my other phero blends, but nothing blatantly flirtatious. However, the one who has been flirtatious with grabbed me on both days i wore xsp83. With the group of women that ive just recently met, the only one showing real interest was the only one i had met before and she was definitely interested. Im sensing a polarizing effect. Probably best for girls you know already like you. As far as the negative reaction i was recievi,g from the one firl in class, im going to assume rhat was more of a "herd" mentality coming from her. Evwn with that, she was compelled to grab me and stare into my eyes, regardless of what she was saying
    I should also note that i approached these when in an aggressive manner, and i became increasingly aggressive as their reactions in my presence angered me. Othing over the tpp, but quite out of character for me. I should also note that i was wearing na, a1, and xp83 when i got these reactions. There is little information on xsp83, but if is anythi,g like p83, i had assumed it would have been a good combination. Im goi,g to try xsp83 standalone in the gym tomorrow. The only other pheros i wil have is residuals from tonight
    Ive worn xsp83 a few times and it seems to been doing the opposite of what i was hoping. Ive noticed that women tend to get angry at me or be short with me. Theses are females who are been open and warm with me. One night i was in a meeting and a women whom i just met initially sat next to me moved over to the next seat after a few minutes. Thus was a meeting with all women with the exception with one other man. I noticed that the women who wre present initially gave me good responses, but seemed to get short with me as time progressed. Infact the only woman there thatseemed to be consistantly giving me positive vibes was a woman who i met a few days before. I had na when i initially approched her. Today at school was strange. Again the women who jave always been wam with me were cold. 2 out of three moved to the opposite side of the room when i came in. This is the strangest part, the one who staayed said that something that irritated me. Ordinarily it would have stopped there, but today i was furious. This was upon 30 minutes of application. I was left in a furious state for the next hour. Eventually something happened that made me laugh, and my mood elevated from there
    Last edited by 2000GT; 10-09-2015, 06:14 AM.

Okay, so about to start my workout. 6 1/2 sprays. The half spray was an attempt to spray my nose and upper lip for increased self effects, i got some in my mouth

Comment

• fdesa12
      fdesa12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Keep us updated

Okay so, my interactions during my workout went a little differently than usual. I try my best not to socialize during my workouts l, but someone inevitably attempts to open a conversation with me. My worlouts tend to be on the longer side. It started iut rreally intense. I felt invincible and cocky as hell. I found myself doing a jig in between sets, making wide steps. Notbing too crazy, but i know i had all eyes on me and i was loving it. One thing to note was that there seemed to be a bubble arou,d me. It felt like evryone was orbiting around me, like i was attractingvthem toward me, but they couldnt get too close. At one point i moved to the squat rack. Theres a female i see often, she's on the rack next to mine. From the corner of my eye i glimpsed what appeared to be an attempt to open me, but i was feeling full of myself and was too concentrated on my workout to stop for her. I actually thought to myself, "if she has something to say, she'll say it" . She wasn't overt with her expressions, therefore wasn't worth my time?. She left to tye. Ompletely opposite side of the gym shortly thereafter. I took her space and kicked her out of my bubble?. Meanwhile, there was a guy on the rack on the other side of me. His ra k was a smith machine and in all actuality, i was waiting for him to move. (The racks me in the girl were on are closer to eachother than the smith machine was to me.) When he didnt move, i decided to move over to the rack the girl was on, creating more distance between me and the guy. Once again, this orbiting takes effect. He immediately stops with the smith machine and goes for the dumb bells near me but not too. close. I head to another part of the gym. I see him sometimes, and he waves at me. At first he's roughly 10 yards away, then he comes over to the machine next to mine, we have a brief convo. Nothing out of the ordinary. Hes one of those guys with a real loud voice. Next i go for cadio, but before i do i dexided to add 3 more sprays. I go there because i see one of my prime specimens doing cardio as well. I take the machine right next ro her. Okay now, this female is usually very direct with me, opening conversations with me at the most annoying times. Not that i dont want to talk to her. I love talki,g to her, but she usually comes up to me, while im in the middle of a set. Today, she made not so sublte body gestures and little soind effects, basically saying,"hey look at me" shes definitely an alpha chick, but today she didnt say anythi,g directly to me until i opened her. We have a brief conversation. Then she's off her machine at this point then started kinda like pacing/walking in circles in front of me (orbit effect) then out of no where she goes to another cardio machine on the other side of the cardio area. She left so fast she forgot her phone. She something like the stair program she just ran was really intense and she went to an elliptical to finish her workout. After she was finished, she was again, cuaght in my "gravitational pull", and kind of lingered (orbiting) around me for a few minutes, then she left. So basically im repelling females like i have the plague unless i open them. And i have men running around me in circles

Comment

This stuff makes me want to dance. I have head phones on when i workout, and i cant stop dancing between sets

Comment

Nice!!! Thank you for taking the time to write your experiences about this product. I realized from reading your posts that I only used P83 in a sexual closed setting.

Sharing is the best, you sharing made me realize this and now I have the challenge to wear it in many different environments to see what happens.

I think the guys can correct me on this but when it comes to Putatives, beta ,experimentals etc. two people can use the same product and get different experiences. So it is interesting to read yours and I hope that more members will share on the putatives

Comment

Yeah, i pretty much only wear it at the gym now, not sure if i want to wear it at school or when i know im going to talk to a girl that i like

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X