Values: Be Honest

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What works on older ladies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
    I think 25 mcg of P86 is the upper limit for me. P86 can take you from sexy beast to cute cuddly puppy dog of you're not careful. There is a risk of status reduction with too much.
    I will keep that in mind.

    Comment


    • #22
      I was looking for a Phero product for this purpose as well and to my surprise what worked best for me with older women/milfs was ascend with cops. Spike it with a little sexual like evolve and you’d be surprised at the attention it grabs. Head turns, smiles, DIHLs it was all there. I’d recommend giving this a try. Good luck!
      Ammo:
      PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
      LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
      PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
      AD: Glace
      Lovescent: NNPA
      Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

      Comment


      • NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        As a 30 something, I will vouch for this (recently purchased) combo...

    • #23
      Originally posted by Jimmy42 View Post
      I was looking for a Phero product for this purpose as well and to my surprise what worked best for me with older women/milfs was ascend with cops. Spike it with a little sexual like evolve and you’d be surprised at the attention it grabs. Head turns, smiles, DIHLs it was all there. I’d recommend giving this a try. Good luck!
      Yeah I can second this also its just ace without the cohesion
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me
      Spray:Xist

      Liquid Alchemy Labs
      Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primative, Nude Alpha

      Comment


      • #24
        Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
        I think 25 mcg of P86 is the upper limit for me. P86 can take you from sexy beast to cute cuddly puppy dog of you're not careful. There is a risk of status reduction with too much.
        So would you suggest using either P86 and Xist separately? Or would it be safe to combine both?
        PXS (FB): Inbetween (xs194), Fantasy, PSEL, Celebrity, Babe, Sweetness, Sexy Confidence, Babe, XSR32, XS86, XS96, Xist /w, Outspoken, Cohesion, XSP-H, DM+, Girlfriend (2x), Comply (xs199), Happiness

        PXS (S): PSE, Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss (2x), LB


        LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        Alkemia: Burning Roses,
        Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorcière, Black Roses


        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

        Comment


        • #25
          Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
          So would you suggest using either P86 and Xist separately? Or would it be safe to combine both?
          I don't see why you couldn't use them together.

          I wouldn't be surprised if it already has it in it.
          Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 11-20-2018, 04:22 PM.

          Comment


          • #26
            Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

            Would you consider P86 to be effective before coming into contact with the person who's wearing it? For example; if someone sees a photo of me online, then they see me in real life up close. Or is there still some glamour effect to those who've only viewed you by photo only?

            P.S. Also since beauty is in the eyes of the beholder will this make guys think my ass looks bigger... Smaller... Nice & round?
            Asking for science.
            That can be possible, with a pre-experiment.
            Wear the P86 for two hours.
            It will give you self effects and make you confident. This confidence will show up on your face and body language.
            Now, dose one more spray and go to a photgrapher, to take your pictures. Make a conversation with him for a while, until the P86 works on him totally.
            The beauty will catchup in the eyes of the camera beholder. He will want to use his best settings in the camera to photograph you. He will try his best to bring the results that matches the P86 beautifucation of his mind.
            Now those photos, should be uploaded on facebook.
            Dont forget to use the P86 during date next day. 😎

            Comment


            • #27
              Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

              That can be possible, with a pre-experiment.
              Wear the P86 for two hours.
              It will give you self effects and make you confident. This confidence will show up on your face and body language.
              Now, dose one more spray and go to a photgrapher, to take your pictures. Make a conversation with him for a while, until the P86 works on him totally.
              The beauty will catchup in the eyes of the camera beholder. He will want to use his best settings in the camera to photograph you. He will try his best to bring the results that matches the P86 beautifucation of his mind.
              Now those photos, should be uploaded on facebook.
              Dont forget to use the P86 during date next day. 😎
              Is p83 ok to add to anything?
              Pheromone XS
              Oil: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me
              Spray:Xist

              Liquid Alchemy Labs
              Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primative, Nude Alpha

              Comment


              • Falvinski
                Falvinski commented
                Editing a comment
                I have not used P83 molecule.
                But it is always used along with other supportive products.

            • #28
              Originally posted by Primross View Post

              Is p83 ok to add to anything?
              What did you have in mind?

              Comment


              • #29
                Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

                What did you have in mind?
                anything in my dog pretty much
                Pheromone XS
                Oil: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me
                Spray:Xist

                Liquid Alchemy Labs
                Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primative, Nude Alpha

                Comment


                • #30
                  Originally posted by Primross View Post

                  anything in my dog pretty much
                  I don't of any reason why you couldn't use it with anything in your arsrnal. I would recommend that you combine it with P96.

                  Comment


                  • #31
                    Originally posted by Primross View Post

                    Is p83 ok to add to anything?
                    People generally used to buffer P83 with twice as much P86.

                    Comment


                    • #32
                      Originally posted by nephil View Post

                      People generally used to buffer P83 with twice as much P86.
                      Why?

                      Comment


                      • #33
                        Originally posted by nephil View Post

                        People generally used to buffer P83 with twice as much P86.
                        Damn so it has to be the 2 combined?
                        Pheromone XS
                        Oil: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me
                        Spray:Xist

                        Liquid Alchemy Labs
                        Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primative, Nude Alpha

                        Comment


                        • Scottie2Hottie
                          Scottie2Hottie commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I doubt it. Neither myself nor anyone else here has had to buffer P83.

                        • nephil
                          nephil commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It's just one way to take the edge off.

                      • #34
                        Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

                        Why?
                        My bad, actually it was 1:4

                        Quoting Diane:

                        "P83 – chatty, sexy putative, known to diminish inhibitions, can make one nervous, but can be calmed with 4x P86 (1:4 ratio))."

                        It seems that unbuffered P83 can annoy people, and the XSP83 threads in this forum appear to corroborate that.

                        I've never used P83 or XSP83 solo so I can't confirm but the combo has worked well for me.

                        Comment


                        • #35
                          Originally posted by nephil View Post

                          My bad, actually it was 1:4

                          Quoting Diane:

                          "P83 – chatty, sexy putative, known to diminish inhibitions, can make one nervous, but can be calmed with 4x P86 (1:4 ratio))."

                          It seems that unbuffered P83 can annoy people, and the XSP83 threads in this forum appear to corroborate that.

                          I've never used P83 or XSP83 solo so I can't confirm but the combo has worked well for me.
                          Perhaps I need to go back and do some reading. It was actually KateD who convinced me to try it. None of the posts I've read about it mention nervousness. I have extensive experience with this molecule. Not once have I ever experienced nervousness.

                          Comment


                          • #36
                            Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

                            Perhaps I need to go back and do some reading. It was actually KateD who convinced me to try it. None of the posts I've read about it mention nervousness. I have extensive experience with this molecule. Not once have I ever experienced nervousness.
                            There have been a few mentions of negative experiences with unbuffered XSP83/P83:

                            https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...ry/30135-xsp83
                            https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...xsp83-what-the

                            Comment


                            • #37
                              Originally posted by nephil View Post

                              There have been a few mentions of negative experiences with unbuffered XSP83/P83:

                              https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...ry/30135-xsp83
                              https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...xsp83-what-the
                              I hadn't seen the first thread. But I think I do recall the second. My experience was nothing like either one.

                              Comment


                              • #38
                                So P83 work's as an disinhibitor on others as well as you, yes?
                                PXS (FB): Inbetween (xs194), Fantasy, PSEL, Celebrity, Babe, Sweetness, Sexy Confidence, Babe, XSR32, XS86, XS96, Xist /w, Outspoken, Cohesion, XSP-H, DM+, Girlfriend (2x), Comply (xs199), Happiness

                                PXS (S): PSE, Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss (2x), LB


                                LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                                Alkemia: Burning Roses,
                                Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorcière, Black Roses


                                FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

                                Comment


                                • #39
                                  I found P83 to be a physical disinhibitor. People seem more apt to act on what they are thinking/feeling. It pairs extremely well with P96 which has a magnetic effect. People will be drawn to you and more likely to approach. Don't be surprised if people invade your space. They also tend to linger for an uncomfortable amount of time after a convo has reached its end. You may have to dismiss them.

                                  Comment


                                  • #40
                                    Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                                    I found P83 to be a physical disinhibitor. People seem more apt to act on what they are thinking/feeling. It pairs extremely well with P96 which has a magnetic effect. People will be drawn to you and more likely to approach. Don't be surprised if people invade your space. They also tend to linger for an uncomfortable amount of time after a convo has reached its end. You may have to dismiss them.
                                    Sounds like a useful effect.
                                    Pheromone XS
                                    Oil: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me
                                    Spray:Xist

                                    Liquid Alchemy Labs
                                    Oil:Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primative, Nude Alpha

                                    Comment

                                    Ad down

                                    Collapse

                                    Working...
                                    X