yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xs 193 xs193 Boyfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    I might try 193 this weekend, has anybody tried it with any heavy enone blend yet. I have a date with an older woman and I'm toxing with the idea of xist and evolve. maybe 193 and evolve?
    I paired it with M3X. Went pretty well.

Comment

• I've tried a few add ons, including Enone. All any of it ever seemed to do was throw the blend out of balance. Like it lost its identity or something.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi is late to the party. Summoning you to this thread for XS193.

Comment

• Yeah, I have XS193 but I've yet to try it.
          Right now I'm going to solo test XSR29 (what I'm calling "THE MAN" after my first use O.o)

Comment

• Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
            Yeah, I have XS193 but I've yet to try it.
            Right now I'm going to solo test XSR29 (what I'm calling "THE MAN" after my first use O.o)
            Nice can't wait to hear a report
            Pheromone XS
            Oil: evolve, xist
            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
              Prettyrickyboi commented
              Editing a comment
              first report about XSR29 is up.

• Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
            Yeah, I have XS193 but I've yet to try it.
            My brother! Cant wait to check it out. How are things?
            XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

• I ran XS193 with straight A-1 last night. I'll have to report.
              XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

Comment

• Originally posted by manover84 View Post
                I ran XS193 with straight A-1 last night. I'll have to report.
                Looking forward to it
                Pheromone XS

Comment

• Would love more reports from this mix solo and in combo with other mixes or single too. After that trip, I don't have any target to use this exclusively to.

Comment

My brother! Cant wait to check it out. How are things?
                    Hey man! Good to hear from you.
                    Yeah, I'm back onto it.

Comment

• So I tried XS193 x3 and A-1 10mcg x2 and the primer. The Korean girl got to practice late Wednesday night and we were supposed to decorate the church tree. It ended up just me and her at first. She engaged me first and there was a noticeable difference. She was closer, wasn't afraid of touch and a smirky almost all the time we decorated. At one point another girl walked by and asked why we weren't cold. I took the opportunity to say "You've known me for a year, you know I'm hot", with a smirk. The Korean girl made some comment about me hearing the ridiculous things I say. I just smiled and said "Nah".

My daughter came in at some point and she helped. We practiced some songs. She's usually in a rush but we were there about 2 hours or so. She wasn't pushing to leave, she was happy.

So if you have XS193 and some A-1, try it. In still new at this, I always welcome more seasoned members opinions.

I ran BCS tonight and I did x1 spray each but that looks promising as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
                        Now that it's a repeatable phenomenon, I'll report that wearing this @ 2 sprays gets my wife to pinch my butt. She never pinches my butt anymore - not since the first year of dating (10 years ago!) - but she does every time I wear XS-193. Aptly named Boyfriend, she also looks at me like she used to, when I was just her "boyfriend."
                        Would you add Love Boat and SOB?

Comment

• I have heard this is a great standalone I may defeat the purpose to keep adding things to this
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

• Like I've said, I tried some add ons. Blends, singles, xsr's and xsp's. It just throws the blend out of balance. There's a seamlessness to this blend. Personally I think it has the potential to be the benchmark for day game blends. It seems suitable for just about any occasion: work, school, family, friends, even church manover. Probably not enough oomph for clubbing but a casual bar maybe.

Comment

• My problem always seems to be impatience, which is a flaw of mine. Scottie2Hottie you say P96 goes well with mixes, does that still hold true for XS193? I tried it with Love Boat, Evolve and P96 but I'm not sure it really did anything better.

Comment

• Guys, idk what I was thinking. I thought I had this but I don't.

I'll continue to watch on. This one is interesting.

Comment

My problem always seems to be impatience, which is a flaw of mine. Scottie2Hottie you say P96 goes well with mixes, does that still hold true for XS193? I tried it with Love Boat, Evolve and P96 but I'm not sure it really did anything better.
                                  Ive tried a few different things. I don't think it needs it.

Comment

• It's a complete mix. People think like this

If I add 4 things to it its gonna be 4x better!!!!!

When really all it does is throw the delicate mix out of whack.

Pheromone XS

Comment

• Originally posted by Primross View Post
                                      It's a complete mix. People think like this

If I add 4 things to it its gonna be 4x better!!!!!

When really all it does is throw the delicate mix out of whack.
                                      Yea i was eaying that before. No matter what you add it throws it out of balance. It's already a well balanced and seamless mix. We are all in the habit of mixing and it's understandable. There are hardly any truly complete blends out there. So for status we use this, for sexuals we use that. Oh and wait, we probably need a social. And really it's in the best interest of the vendor to make separate blends focused on a specific effect. If you have to buy 3 or 4 different products to create that ultimate mix then they make more money. I think SteveO has something unique here. And although it's a great all in one blend you can still play with it a bit. I find that 2 sprays really showcases the social element. At 3 I get more status and attraction from the blend. I didn't see much benefit to using more than 3 sprays but I still may test 4 some more with my next bottle.

Comment

• did you post some examples that I missed Scottie? I saw earlier in the thread you weren't going to use it on your FB. I caught the part that after using this you almost crossed some boundaries with her but I don't recall the actuall exposures on the other ladies. I'm impressed you think the blend is so complete, that carries a lot of weight of course but which posts would tell me WHY you say that?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X