yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xs 193 xs193 Boyfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Primross View Post

If it needed a1/stevo would have added it
    It's still in beta testing phase though. The formula may change and morph to something else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

It's still in beta testing phase though. The formula may change and morph to something else.
      True that BB but usually Steve has figured most of the formula and only small tweaks may be needed
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• Originally posted by lordhien View Post

I got Xist, Exotica, Taboo, ACE, XS86 and XS96
        Good choices. These are favorable to many users. I will pick Exotica soon as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Primross View Post

True that BB but usually Steve has figured most of the formula and only small tweaks may be needed
          Well, I bet some of the well known testers are testing them behind the scene. I just hope it does get tweaks to be one of the best blends.

Comment

• I'd work up to the stronger ones also. I bought all alphas first go around, real kick in the head.

You have to work up to doses too. I find these products very strong and touchy on how much to use. These products even though they are sprays take some time to unfold also Say I just wanted to try taboo. I'd go one spray and about 20 minutes later I'd want to be somewhere near a half dozen girls and just really really look and learn for any effects. I've heard to just do this for like a month but I don't have that kind of patience, but I do have some. If I didn't notice something or anything, I would try another half spray. But, only after a couple of hours. after a couple more, maybe another half spray.

What Ive noticed is barely perceivable effects and with just a little more, really nice effects, and a little more the effects start to diminish. You are looking for what we call a sweet spot. For me this is a spot that works nicely in a coffeeshop during the day, no smoke, no others wearing colognes and kind of still air.

This is my baseline, I can up it if there are other things or people competing with my sig, I can wipe some off with a paper towel If I'm a tad high.

I also watch for sniffles and watery eyes and gagging. My Barista the other day GaGGed on two sprays of scented copulins. In a stuffy hotel conference room, a man had to get 30 feet away for his eyes to clear at only 4 drops. Watch for this stuff too. If people are dropping like you just laid teargas on them, your odds are going lower instead of higher, IMO.

BTW My sweet spot for Steve's mixes seems consistent at 1 1/2, And since I don't have Taboo, I'd be playing with that for starters. It sounds like friendly fun and attractive. Not weak, not strong

Comment

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
              I'd work up to the stronger ones also. I bought all alphas first go around, real kick in the head.

You have to work up to doses too. I find these products very strong and touchy on how much to use. These products even though they are sprays take some time to unfold also Say I just wanted to try taboo. I'd go one spray and about 20 minutes later I'd want to be somewhere near a half dozen girls and just really really look and learn for any effects. I've heard to just do this for like a month but I don't have that kind of patience, but I do have some. If I didn't notice something or anything, I would try another half spray. But, only after a couple of hours. after a couple more, maybe another half spray.

What Ive noticed is barely perceivable effects and with just a little more, really nice effects, and a little more the effects start to diminish. You are looking for what we call a sweet spot. For me this is a spot that works nicely in a coffeeshop during the day, no smoke, no others wearing colognes and kind of still air.

This is my baseline, I can up it if there are other things or people competing with my sig, I can wipe some off with a paper towel If I'm a tad high.

I also watch for sniffles and watery eyes and gagging. My Barista the other day GaGGed on two sprays of scented copulins. In a stuffy hotel conference room, a man had to get 30 feet away for his eyes to clear at only 4 drops. Watch for this stuff too. If people are dropping like you just laid teargas on them, your odds are going lower instead of higher, IMO.

BTW My sweet spot for Steve's mixes seems consistent at 1 1/2, And since I don't have Taboo, I'd be playing with that for starters. It sounds like friendly fun and attractive. Not weak, not strong
              Great idea for testing taboo is supposedly very light on pheromones
              Pheromone XS

Comment

• Yea, speaking of Taboo. I have mentioned countless time that it doesn't work for me but I've never try 1/2 a drop of it.

Comment

• I've never even tried it but I'm sure it can't be too good where I live full of dark scanned girls
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

• Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Why do you think it needs A1?
                    Originally posted by Primross View Post

If it needed a1/stevo would have added it
                    I have been using it in higher doses like 3 sprays, which means higher enone. I ran out of Cohesion and I just got some A1. A few females I will be testing around will be hitting their time of month soon. A1 should keep them calmer and softer. I never questioned SteveO's ability at making blends. Some men are sensitive to A1, I am not and will be using it straight.
                    XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

• Originally posted by manover84 View Post

I have been using it in higher doses like 3 sprays, which means higher enone. I ran out of Cohesion and I just got some A1. A few females I will be testing around will be hitting their time of month soon. A1 should keep them calmer and softer. I never questioned SteveO's ability at making blends. Some men are sensitive to A1, I am not and will be using it straight.
                      Great keep us updated
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                        Yea, speaking of Taboo. I have mentioned countless time that it doesn't work for me but I've never try 1/2 a drop of it.
                        Taboo oil is 9 times as concentrated as the spray. A half-drop may indeed be a useful experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by lordhien View Post

Haha thanks. Now just need to figure out how to mix them or should I go solo each first ?
                          You should start solo with a mix for a week or so to see what it does. There's a sticky with the Pheromone Hit List. Some signs will be blatant, some will be very slight and some will be just a persons reaction. You'll learn as time goes on and you pay attention more.
                          XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

• Originally posted by manover84 View Post

You should start solo with a mix for a week or so to see what it does. There's a sticky with the Pheromone Hit List. Some signs will be blatant, some will be very slight and some will be just a persons reaction. You'll learn as time goes on and you pay attention more.
                            This is great advice
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post

Taboo oil is 9 times as concentrated as the spray. A half-drop may indeed be a useful experiment.
                              Higher concentration per bottle not per drop. We had a bit of this discussion over in another thread as well so roughly it's about 2 times higher concentration per drop oppose to spray. But as you know it's oil vs spray diffusion as well so 2 times higher doesn't mean it hits harder.

Comment

• Muestereate
                                Muestereate commented
                                Editing a comment
                                well, it is higher conc per bottle also. 69 versus 7.9 in 10ml. Steve, it seems trys to equal out drops and sprays but taboo is so out of whack on the oil. Wheww!!

• yeah, that was I that ran those number over there but we had the conversation going in two places so I kinda cross posted. Thanks, every once in a while the forum sends me to know where land. Might be a keyboard macro or hotkey I have set up for something else.

Comment

• From the numbers I've ran 1 spray equal to one drop looks like it was the goal. In practice with varying blends, plus or minus 30% should be taken into consideration without consideration for differences in diffusion. Does Steve take this into account when he determines an oil concentration? It wouldn't surprise me. He's a diffusion pioneer so I;m sure its consideration is part of his magic.

Until I spring for oils I can't even experiment. It's winter here now so sprays are ahead of oils on my wishlists.

Comment

• Muestereate
                                  Last edited by Bloodburn; 12-04-2018, 01:45 AM.

Comment

• Any way you cut it, that oil has got a LOT of product in it.

Comment

• Comment

• I might try 193 this weekend, has anybody tried it with any heavy enone blend yet. I have a date with an older woman and I'm toxing with the idea of xist and evolve. maybe 193 and evolve?

Comment

• MRSNAKE
                                          MRSNAKE commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          Xist and Evolve is pretty good.

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X