yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xs 193 xs193 Boyfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Tested boyfriend at half a spray today at work. Seems super chatty off the bat at this dose, Good rapport building capabilities. Lots of people offering to do things for me without me asking, like fetching me drinks and asking if I want them to share my work load. No intimidation but not overly friendly either. No attraction hits noted but still early days. I look forward to testing this more.

Comment

• Scottie2Hottie Everything you advised I've recited verbatim to mates in the past, man up or GTFO lol.... good to see it set in e-stone though, it's good to remind ourselves now and again what the end goal is..

Update on today:
        x2 Xs-193 & x1.5 SOB - went to the Sports Bar for lunch.
        Whoa....
        Within 15 mins had one inebriated late 20's - 6's - linking me asking me where I'd been all her life!
        Her sidekick (early 30's) pushes through reminding her she's married, took over & ended up kissing me...
        I - being sober - decided to buy them a $10 pitcher of whatever cheap cocktail was on offer and shake them off, owner of the bar - who's 40, hot, divorced - joked how I got me a fan club, I told her here's you're excuse to get out from behind the bar and haul me away..
        she did... we went to the restaurant side of the bar, lunch was on her, & we're heading to see a band wendnesday nite and then back to hers for drinks & NSA!
        ps. all x3 women were locked eyes, touchy, fixing hair, pushing up braz, dropping their eyes to my lips, etc...
        great afternoon... no idea if it was the SOB or the wearing of the 193 - or both... but I'll try that same mix in a different environment.
        Alcohol prob played a role too... but the owner of the bar was sober.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rollin Dice View Post
          Scottie2Hottie Everything you advised I've recited verbatim to mates in the past, man up or GTFO lol.... good to see it set in e-stone though, it's good to remind ourselves now and again what the end goal is..

Update on today:
          x2 Xs-193 & x1.5 SOB - went to the Sports Bar for lunch.
          Whoa....
          Within 15 mins had one inebriated late 20's - 6's - linking me asking me where I'd been all her life!
          Her sidekick (early 30's) pushes through reminding her she's married, took over & ended up kissing me...
          I - being sober - decided to buy them a $10 pitcher of whatever cheap cocktail was on offer and shake them off, owner of the bar - who's 40, hot, divorced - joked how I got me a fan club, I told her here's you're excuse to get out from behind the bar and haul me away..
          she did... we went to the restaurant side of the bar, lunch was on her, & we're heading to see a band wendnesday nite and then back to hers for drinks & NSA!
          ps. all x3 women were locked eyes, touchy, fixing hair, pushing up braz, dropping their eyes to my lips, etc...
          great afternoon... no idea if it was the SOB or the wearing of the 193 - or both... but I'll try that same mix in a different environment.
          Alcohol prob played a role too... but the owner of the bar was sober.
          Nice report scottie you pimp
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• MRSNAKE
            MRSNAKE commented
            Editing a comment
            probably was the SOB

• Originally posted by GHOST View Post
          Tested boyfriend at half a spray today at work. Seems super chatty off the bat at this dose, Good rapport building capabilities. Lots of people offering to do things for me without me asking, like fetching me drinks and asking if I want them to share my work load. No intimidation but not overly friendly either. No attraction hits noted but still early days. I look forward to testing this more.

Comment

• I tested this at one full spray today and I'm going to be honest I had some awful self effects for the first hour. I don't know if this is just too strong for me or there is something in this that just does not agree with me. I felt really spaced out, disconnected and jittery. It felt like I'd put on a huge dose of XSR32. After the first hour or so things settled down and I got exactly the same response as yesterday but stronger. It's seems that men and women totally fall over them selves to help you out in any way they can. I did notice some signs of attraction today from females ranging from 18-50 so I don't feel like boyfriend discriminates.

Comment

I tested this at one full spray today and I'm going to be honest I had some awful self effects for the first hour. I don't know if this is just too strong for me or there is something in this that just does not agree with me. I felt really spaced out, disconnected and jittery. It felt like I'd put on a huge dose of XSR32. After the first hour or so things settled down and I got exactly the same response as yesterday but stronger. It's seems that men and women totally fall over them selves to help you out in any way they can. I did notice some signs of attraction today from females ranging from 18-50 so I don't feel like boyfriend discriminates.
              Nice reports wonder what made you feel that way
              Pheromone XS

Comment

• I ran this x3 Wednesday for practice and yesterday for church.

Wednesday the girl was more cooperative and overall happier. She got loud and giggly.

Sunday we were down two singers and she specifically asked for my help. We did worship, she was smirky again. She texted me for closing and we did closing songs. I didn't sit with her at lunch, but after we had to pick out songs. I sat next to her and she was low toned, speaking slower. She was very relaxed and comfortable. She even tried to calm a potential situation down.
                XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

• Originally posted by manover84 View Post
                  I ran this x3 Wednesday for practice and yesterday for church.

Wednesday the girl was more cooperative and overall happier. She got loud and giggly.

Sunday we were down two singers and she specifically asked for my help. We did worship, she was smirky again. She texted me for closing and we did closing songs. I didn't sit with her at lunch, but after we had to pick out songs. I sat next to her and she was low toned, speaking slower. She was very relaxed and comfortable. She even tried to calm a potential situation down.
                  Nice look's like a winner for you
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

I tested this at one full spray today and I'm going to be honest I had some awful self effects for the first hour. I don't know if this is just too strong for me or there is something in this that just does not agree with me. I felt really spaced out, disconnected and jittery. It felt like I'd put on a huge dose of XSR32. After the first hour or so things settled down and I got exactly the same response as yesterday but stronger. It's seems that men and women totally fall over them selves to help you out in any way they can. I did notice some signs of attraction today from females ranging from 18-50 so I don't feel like boyfriend discriminates.
                    Interesting, I don't get anything from this blend that feels like xsr32.

Wore 2 sprays yesterday. The sociability is still there but in general it seemed to hit men more than women. Didn't see much of any attraction hits at this dose. I do see a hint of status but more of the Celebrity type I don't think I would call it alpha. In fact, I got shot tested by a manager from another store. A dose of humiliation and embarrassment and he got back in line. I've interacted with this guy many times and this has never happened. It's extremely rare that I ever get shit tested.

Comment

• MRSNAKE
                      MRSNAKE commented
                      Editing a comment
                      he probably was a playa hata

• I've been testing this mix for 2 days now at 2 sprays over perfume cover. At 2 sprays, I have yet to see real blatant hits.

Today I went to see a doctor. While I got looks all over the place but I usually get that without pheromones. The only strange thing was the doctor. He couldn't keep eye contact with me when explaining health conditions to me when he used to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Wore 2 sprays yesterday. The sociability is still there but in general it seemed to hit men more than women. Didn't see much of any attraction hits at this dose. I do see a hint of status but more of the Celebrity type I don't think I would call it alpha. In fact, I got shot tested by a manager from another store. A dose of humiliation and embarrassment and he got back in line. I've interacted with this guy many times and this has never happened. It's extremely rare that I ever get shit tested.
                      That happens to me with ascend.
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

I don't necessarily think it contains XSR32. It just felt like a total sensory overload similar to crazy high doses of 32. From my limited testing I would agree with you that It does not feel particularly alpha, Imo I would say xsist feels more alpha but I haven't gone past 1 spray yet so my opinion may change. Have not experienced any shit testing.

Comment

I don't necessarily think it contains XSR32. It just felt like a total sensory overload similar to crazy high doses of 32. From my limited testing I would agree with you that It does not feel particularly alpha, Imo I would say xsist feels more alpha but I haven't gone past 1 spray yet so my opinion may change. Have not experienced any shit testing.
                          Ah ok, gotcha.

Comment

• Anyone tried it with Core or AV yet?
                            I am supposed to be getting some XS-193 tomm and I am in a rush to try it out on 2 targets at a restaurant/bar that I frequent.
                            One of which I had no idea she was interested in me until about 4 weeks ago.
                            Maybe Christmas will come early for me this year?!
                            Last edited by Oncearound; 11-16-2018, 09:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oncearound View Post
                              Anyone tried it with Core or AV yet?
                              I am supposed to be getting some XS-193 tomm and I am in a rush to try it out on 2 targets at a restaurant/bar that I frequent.
                              One of which I had no idea she was interested in me until about 4 weeks ago.
                              Maybe Christmas will come early for me this year?!
                              Wait, you've known for a month and haven't done anything about it? Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Comment

Wait, you've known for a month and haven't done anything about it? Seriously? What are you waiting for?
                                Because I have been on the road. I live out of a suitcase for about half of the month and I don't get a lot of time to socialize.
                                I live a very different life than most people. Sometimes good, sometimes bad.

Comment

• Ok gotcha. Sounds like it would get old fast. I would definitely use it to my advantage. The less the chance of a woman ever seeing you again, the greater your chances of a ONS. I've you're really good and play your cards right you could have a woman at every port.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Scottie2Hottie;n81359]Ok gotcha. Sounds like it would get old fast. I would definitely use it to my advantage. The less the chance of a woman ever seeing you again, the greater your chances of a ONS. I've you're really good and play your cards right you could have a woman at every port.[/QUOTE

Love the way you think
                                    Pheromone XS

Comment

• Originally posted by Primross View Post
                                      Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                                      Ok gotcha. Sounds like it would get old fast. I would definitely use it to my advantage. The less the chance of a woman ever seeing you again, the greater your chances of a ONS. I've you're really good and play your cards right you could have a woman at every port.
                                      Love the way you think
                                      Right on brother.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X