yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xs 193 xs193 Boyfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cbrn View Post
    I've been testing for about a week. at first I used 3 sprays and wrote it off as being a mix between xist and evolve. some people were put off similar to the times I used to much evolve. This does tell me that it is a lot stronger than xist at least. I have since been using two sprays and started combining it with my usual 3 drops of voodoo(LAL) and one spray of SOB and have been getting some pretty awesome results. today I also added a spray from a sample of taboo and almost everyone was in love with me.
    Great report playa
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• cbrn Thank you for the report.

Comment

• I have a small update. today when wearing the same combo I mentioned I was more observant on some things. I noticed this a little before but wasn't sure enough to add this. I noticed a lot more DEEP eye contact and on several women in a row they just had this stary, breathless look on their faces. it is definitely an effect from this mix. the voodoo and SOB have never had that effect on so many women back to back. of course the other two mones helped but do not have this effect without boyfriend. I have also noticed what others hear have mentioned. women start conversations and try to talk to you more. the more I use this blend the more obvious it's power becomes.

Comment

I have a small update. today when wearing the same combo I mentioned I was more observant on some things. I noticed this a little before but wasn't sure enough to add this. I noticed a lot more DEEP eye contact and on several women in a row they just had this stary, breathless look on their faces. it is definitely an effect from this mix. the voodoo and SOB have never had that effect on so many women back to back. of course the other two mones helped but do not have this effect without boyfriend. I have also noticed what others hear have mentioned. women start conversations and try to talk to you more. the more I use this blend the more obvious it's power becomes.
          Nice! Keep up the great work
          Pheromone XS

Comment

I have a small update. today when wearing the same combo I mentioned I was more observant on some things. I noticed this a little before but wasn't sure enough to add this. I noticed a lot more DEEP eye contact and on several women in a row they just had this stary, breathless look on their faces. it is definitely an effect from this mix. the voodoo and SOB have never had that effect on so many women back to back. of course the other two mones helped but do not have this effect without boyfriend. I have also noticed what others hear have mentioned. women start conversations and try to talk to you more. the more I use this blend the more obvious it's power becomes.
            Have you ever used Xist to compare to this?

Comment

• I've finished testing Magnetic so I'll be running boyfriend soon. I just need to decide where to use it. I don't want to use it with Marisol. I do not want her going intro relationship mode. My boss is already showing signs of fall out. I'll have to think about it.

Comment

• Xist was the first pheremone product I ever used. I used it quite a bit too and am very familiar with how it works.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                  I've finished testing Magnetic so I'll be running boyfriend soon. I just need to decide where to use it. I don't want to use it with Marisol. I do not want her going intro relationship mode. My boss is already showing signs of fall out. I'll have to think about it.
                  My issue also.
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

• Hmm, so I haven't reported in a week. I used this x2 sprays with x2 Xist practice last Wednesday and she was happy, upbeat, flirty. I had mentioned things and she made a point to say she was thinking the same things. I saw her a little on Thursday and not very much caught my eye.

On Sunday, I did Xs193 x2 sprays, Xist x2 sprays and we stood next to each other for an hr or maybe a bit less. I caught smirks and just background flirt behavior, the whole left side of her neck was exposed towards me and at some point I caught her feet pointed in my direction. We had lunch and she was happy, upbeating razz people. Whenever I say anything about how good looking I am she does this fake, over exaggerated laugh. After church, we sat next to each other and picked songs. Reminded me alot of the close bonding times when I used Xist, Loveboat and occasionally Evolve. It felt romantic, like I could have just reached out for her hand. She was smirky and tried not to look at me. She did tell me a few times that she was thinking the same things as me again.

Tonight was the church Harvest Fest and we had practice before. I wore x2 again of XS193. She was in a different mood, could be her time of month or close to it. She was more agitated and she was fresh. She called me the name of a guy friend, whom she said she had talked to this week and I reminded her of him and she called me his name again. Someone suggested we seemed argued like a married couple and she explained she's like that with everyone. I did disqualify her, to the point where she said she felt insulted. I felt beta this time and she was all over it. We did the pinata and she ended up with the stick and kept pretending to whack me with it. I grabbed it and tried to wrestle it away but she just seemed either to be trying to shit test extreme or she was just bitchy. I felt beta this time. So idk.
                    Last edited by manover84; 10-31-2018, 09:36 PM.
                    XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

• Originally posted by Primross View Post

My issue also.
                      The struggle is real my friend.
                      XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

Comment

I've finished testing Magnetic so I'll be running boyfriend soon. I just need to decide where to use it. I don't want to use it with Marisol. I do not want her going intro relationship mode. My boss is already showing signs of fall out. I'll have to think about it.
                        Dammit! How do you keep getting fallout??!

Comment

Maybe Boyfriend is an enhancer similar to Xist ehancing other blends.

Comment

• Originally posted by manover84 View Post

Dammit! How do you keep getting fallout??!
                            Lol Well I've experienced fallout without pheros too. Whether I'm using my own single molecule mix or a mix of commercial blends I use certain molecules that are suspected to cause fallout. It didn't happen overnight, it's been a gradual process.

My work schedule just happens to afford an exposure/absence pattern as is commonly used with XiSt. We work together 3 days (8-9 hrs) and then have 4 days apart. I didn't plan it that way, it's just a matter of happenstance.

When she and I first started working together we clashed a lot. We were always butting heads and had lots of very heated arguments. I don't call her Bitchface for nothing. Lol

Comment

Lol Well I've experienced fallout without pheros too. Whether I'm using my own single molecule mix or a mix of commercial blends I use certain molecules that are suspected to cause fallout. It didn't happen overnight, it's been a gradual process.

My work schedule just happens to afford an exposure/absence pattern as is commonly used with XiSt. We work together 3 days (8-9 hrs) and then have 4 days apart. I didn't plan it that way, it's just a matter of happenstance.

When she and I first started working together we clashed a lot. We were always butting heads and had lots of very heated arguments. I don't call her Bitchface for nothing. Lol
                              Lol that reminds me of someone I know. So Xist melts bitchfaces??

Comment

• Originally posted by manover84 View Post

Lol that reminds me of someone I know. So Xist melts bitchfaces??
                              There was no XiSt involved. A1 alone is usually enough to soften her up.

Comment

• I forwarded my latest order abroad, it cleared customs yesterday, and I just received it an hour ago. PXS was kind enough to include a bottle of xs193, so I'm stoked to try it today in class and will be adding my report this evening.

Comment

Hmm I've been eyeing A1 for a while. Do you find lower dosages work better? What do you think of Xist and A1?

Comment

• Originally posted by nephil View Post
                                    I forwarded my latest order abroad, it cleared customs yesterday, and I just received it an hour ago. PXS was kind enough to include a bottle of xs193, so I'm stoked to try it today in class and will be adding my report this evening.
                                    Have you tried Xist before?

Comment

Would.cohesion have the same effect do you think?
                                      Pheromone XS

Comment

• manover84 For years people were using A1 in mega doses. We're talking 100-200 mcg. Even I was using rather high doses of 60-100 mcg. One of our female testers has reported classic A1 reactions at as low as 5 mcg. After reading her reports and a few PMs I decided to start using only 20 mcg. Since that is the dosage I bought it at I can't go any lower but will with future orders. I think XiSt and A1 should be fine.

Primross Yes Cohesion will have the same effect. In fact I wrote a review on the product page about my experiences with Cohesion and Bitchface.

Ok I don't want to highjack this thread. Perhaps we should get back on topic. You guys can always PM me.

Comment

• MaliciousIntent
                                          MaliciousIntent commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          Link bitchface review please? <3

• Scottie2Hottie
                                          Scottie2Hottie commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          Just go to the Cohesion page in the store. You'll find a my review there.

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X