yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xs 193 xs193 Boyfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

manover84 I totally forgot your target is the Korean girl. Do you find it better than your combos of Xist?

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
      manover84 I totally forgot your target is the Korean girl. Do you find it better than your combos of Xist?
      Not sure yet, she needs a bit more exposure. I'll test it on her again Wednesday night.
      XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post

Not sure yet, she needs a bit more exposure. I'll test it on her again Wednesday night.
        From what SteveO implied, it should be a fast hit product and requires less exposure time than Xist. Hopefully, she might be thinking about you right now!

Comment

From what SteveO implied, it should be a fast hit product and requires less exposure time than Xist. Hopefully, she might be thinking about you right now!
          At lunch, when I walked away from the table, even on the other side of the room, I caught her glancing at me way more than usual.
          XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post

At lunch, when I walked away from the table, even on the other side of the room, I caught her glancing at me way more than usual.
            Nice. Can't wait for your report on Wednesday. This seems like a promising Boyfriend product.

Comment

manover84 I've noticed that when people start to have more intense feelings around me than they are used to having, or if they are having new feelings that they are not used to having around me, there might be some "push back". They might be a bit distant. They might be a bit confrontational. I just remain calm and let the formulas do their work.

Comment

To those wondering about "reverse imprinting"... I've read posts where XiSt may have caused reverse imprinting. I think one such case was a man knowledgeispower who was wearing it and he began to fall in love with his wife again.

I have not had reverse imprinting. The most any of these crushy products have done is that a few hours after a conversation with a woman, I might fondly think about the conversation. But after a few more hours, I'm back to thinking about other things.

Comment

Nice. Can't wait for your report on Wednesday. This seems like a promising Boyfriend product.
                  Me too, 24 hours to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                    manover84 I've noticed that when people start to have more intense feelings around me than they are used to having, or if they are having new feelings that they are not used to having around me, there might be some "push back". They might be a bit distant. They might be a bit confrontational. I just remain calm and let the formulas do their work.
                    Right, I had that happen initially with Xist. It shows it's working and she's trying to work out the new feelings. Looking forward to test this more. When I get it down, I really think it should be tried alongside Xist down the road.

Comment

• MRSNAKE
                      MRSNAKE commented
                      Editing a comment
                      100% agree, same thing happened to me. I wouldn't recommend XIST for daily wear or first dates.

I tried it today gonna give it 3 more days then I'll write a report this weekend
                    Pheromone XS
                    Oil: evolve, xist
                    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Primross When in doubt, I often wear XiSt. I've only seen positive reactions from it, and plus there's the reset effect.

Comment

Has anyone noticed a cumulative effect of Boyfriend? As in the women you use it around pick up right where you left off from the previous conversation, or perhaps that her feelings for you may have intensified in a positive way during your absence?

Comment

Primross When in doubt, I often wear XiSt. I've only seen positive reactions from it, and plus there's the reset effect.
                          For that exact reason it's my favorite mix
                          Pheromone XS

Comment

To those wondering about "reverse imprinting"... I've read posts where XiSt may have caused reverse imprinting. I think one such case was a man knowledgeispower who was wearing it and he began to fall in love with his wife again.

I have not had reverse imprinting. The most any of these crushy products have done is that a few hours after a conversation with a woman, I might fondly think about the conversation. But after a few more hours, I'm back to thinking about other things.
                            I had that reverse imprint but might not be just because of Xist alone. I used Xist mostly in combos.

Comment

Primross That reset effect sure is awesome!

Comment

Primross That reset effect sure is awesome!
                                The fact I have 30ml spray and 10ml oil of the same pheromone mix speaks to it's effects..
                                Pheromone XS

Comment

Primross There was an XiSt shortage a few years back. So I always stay well stocked.

Comment

Primross There was an XiSt shortage a few years back. So I always stay well stocked.
                                    There was? How long was the shortage?
                                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Primross I think the shortage happened in 2016. I had already stocked up because I liked it so much, so I was set. But some people were left wanting.

There is a special custom made molecule, as I understand it, that gives XiSt that reset effect. I guess only PXS has that molecule. Had to be made. And the chemist took a while. I think some people were waiting 3 to 6 months for their XiSt. Now I don't know exactly, but it was months.

As I've been reading on here, seems XiSt may have saved some relationships or marriages. So the way I see it, if someone has a girlfriend or wife... they might want to stock up.

Comment

• Yeah true thanks for the warning. Always good to know
                                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X