yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Brute vs SOB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Primross I was thinking about your SOB and Brute question. If SOB is getting you the results you want, might want to keep using it. I think some people here are combining it Bliss to soften its impact. Might want to check around the forum to see what all people are using with it.

Brute really is stronger. It is different. I stand by the idea of sampling it first.

Comment

Bloodburn I've used Bad Wolf, but never with Brute.

I didn't like Brute.

Bad Wolf, as much as I liked it, I doubt I'll order it any time soon.

I preferred xs187 Pimp over Bad Wolf...

xs187 Pimp Now where can I get a gallon of this? 3 sprays Instant respect Instant best friend Instant comfort Instant relatability Instant connection

Comment

Xcc SOB + Bliss sounds fun.

xs187 is not in store.

Comment

Bloodburn True, it is not in the store. Perhaps if you want to test it and you ask REALLY nice...

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
            Xcc SOB + Bliss sounds fun.

xs187 is not in store.
            Heard this is a winning combo. Need to get bliss
            Pheromone XS
            Oil: evolve, xist
            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Primross Also check the forum to see what else people are using. I think Flirt might be another one, but I don't use SOB so I don't remember.

Comment

Primross I just checked my shipment and it's still bouncing around in the US. Still at least a week away to get Bliss.

Comment

Xcc I skipped Flirt and got Vibe instead as that is the one Scottie and the ladies here recommended.

Comment

Primross I just checked my shipment and it's still bouncing around in the US. Still at least a week away to get Bliss.
                    Sorry to hear that friend. hope the time goes by fast for you
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Sorry to hear that friend. hope the time goes by fast for you
                      Fortunately, my trip to Northern region got postponed to mid-November.

Comment

Fortunately, my trip to Northern region got postponed to mid-November.
                        That's amazing now tmyou can take bliss with you
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Xcc I usually pair SOB with Bad Wolf as well. Any experience pairing Brute with Bad Wolf?
                          I have paired BW with Brute before. I highly suggest this combo, though, I still need more long term testing. Also use a cop-stick (from LAL or CopX) to help with selfies a bit more.

Comment

Originally posted by ObscuredFacade View Post

I have paired BW with Brute before. I highly suggest this combo, though, I still need more long term testing. Also use a cop-stick (from LAL or CopX) to help with selfies a bit more.
                            Cool. I have Max-T but never get selfies from it though. I only use it to boost my test before I go to bed nowadays.

Comment

Bloodburn I've never tried Flirt, but I love Vibe!

Comment

ObscuredFacade Thanks for the tip! When I use copulins, I prefer to use Glow. I've always got good reactions from Glow.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                                  I have flirt and it's a good product. Seems to be a good mixer
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Primross If I remember correctly, there was a man who lived in Asian who reported very positive reactions from others when using Flirt.

Comment

Primross If I remember correctly, there was a man who lived in Asian who reported very positive reactions from others when using Flirt.
                                      Honestly I consider it a very light mix. It's by no means a sledgehammer. I don't see any effects on others but it does make me happier and talk more Wich I can use to counter other mixes that give me the feeling I'm too good to talk to anyone
                                      Pheromone XS

Comment

I have Vibe in this recent order. Still waiting for it to arrive, 12 days past and counting.

Comment

Looking to fill that void with Vibe instead.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X