yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Brute vs SOB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Primross Yes it is.

Scottie2Hottie I think the context that was being discussed was using it in a nightclub.

Comment

Even in a club a lot of none can be counterproductive imo
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

I've used Domination 1d + SOB 2d + Taboo 2d before and this one lady told me I am cute. The night was wild.

Comment

Well assuming Domination is 20 mcg/drop that's a total of 60 mcg. If buffered correctly it's doable and the drunk chicks will dig it.

Comment

Yeah true Scottie thanks for the wisdom. I find the older drunks will go for this much
            Pheromone XS

Comment

Primross Scottie2Hottie is really correct in that. Indeed PXS products have their androstenone buffered really well! I've used up to 5 drops of Evolve oil and NO negative reactions. So that was 100 mcg of androstenone. Yep, PXS really can buffer their androstenone.

Comment

Primross Oh, yes... women who are over 25 seem to like androstenone more than the women under 25. I think they are more used to the smell and the effects... having had more sexual experience, I guess they associate the smell and effects of androstenone with sexual pleasure (or the potential of sexual pleasure).

Comment

Primross That is a good point. Occasionally a man who has a negative reaction to androstenone might act a bit irritable or aggressive. But I've never seen that happen, and PXS balances its androstenone well.

Occasionally women might react poorly to it, too. But those may not be the ones you are looking for...

Comment

Great points xcc! Gonna start testing again soon been too busy as of late
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Yes, women who are 25+ were affected most with my heavy none combos. Below that Xist and Social works better.

Comment

Bloodburn Yes, women who are 25+ tend to take better to the higher androstenone formulas.

Comment

Xcc And they are Asians too so those reports with Asians are possibly just for East Asians (Japanese, Korean)

Comment

Bloodburn Good point. There are differences in Asian cultures.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                              Bloodburn Good point. There are differences in Asian cultures.
                              Yes, especially those in their 20s. Some of these girls are more opened to sexual encounters
                              nowadays without being westernized.

Comment

Bloodburn Thank you for the update. That could very well be an important newsflash for other Asian men here.

Comment

Times are changing for most cultures these days
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Oh, there are still many young girls who are raised traditionally especially in farming/jungle regions in my country. No sex before marriage.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                                      Oh, there are still many young girls who are raised traditionally especially in farming/jungle regions in my country. No sex before marriage.
                                      Yeah it will change in a few years im sure
                                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Yeah it will change in a few years im sure
                                        Cultural preservation. It will never change. Just like Chinese, many thousands of years and most still believe the old ways.

Comment

• Ok let's wait and see
                                          Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X