yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Brute vs SOB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it worth trying brute if I already have sob. And lots of it..
    Pheromone XS
    Oil: evolve, xist
    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
      It's in the product page.

We made Brute to parallel SOB but where as with SOB you can still be your nice-guy self, BRUTE is unapologetic brutish. Its like putting on a suit of intimidation, with arrogance and jerk thrown in for good measure. Its that guy who calls you up to personally tell you what he's doing to your cheating girlfriend. Not for the faint of heart!

It's similar but a different stuff from SOB. You're a true jerk with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

It's in the product page.

We made Brute to parallel SOB but where as with SOB you can still be your nice-guy self, BRUTE is unapologetic brutish. Its like putting on a suit of intimidation, with arrogance and jerk thrown in for good measure. Its that guy who calls you up to personally tell you what he's doing to your cheating girlfriend. Not for the faint of heart!

It's similar but a different stuff from SOB. You're a true jerk with this.
        I see. My question was is it worth buying if you already have sob tho I understand it's a slightly more intimidating mix
        Pheromone XS

Comment

I'm thinking in your case with the type of selfies you get from SOB that Brute may not be a good fit. I would ask for a sample before you invest in a bottle.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

I'm thinking in your case with the type of selfies you get from SOB that Brute may not be a good fit. I would ask for a sample before you invest in a bottle.
            Great idea. I'll request one with the next order I make
            Pheromone XS

Comment

Here is an example of the DA/Brute effect. Was talking with a very attractive woman. I see her ofthen. The other day we're talking and of course I'm being obnoxious as always. She laughs and says "You're such an asshole" with a smile then "God I love you."
              Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 10-13-2018, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                Here is an example of the DA/Brute effect. Was talking with a very attractive woman. I see her ofthen. The other day we're talking and of course I'm being obnoxious as always. She laughs and says "You're an asshole" with a smile then "God I love you."
                Women love bad boy like you!

Comment

I see. My question was is it worth buying if you already have sob tho I understand it's a slightly more intimidating mix
                  Fair enough. But for me if they're different enough, I see it as another type of vibe altogether. PXS sends up to 4 samples each time I order.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Fair enough. But for me if they're different enough, I see it as another type of vibe altogether. PXS sends up to 4 samples each time I order.
                    Yeah I'll request it I got "boyfriend" last time in leiu of samples
                    Pheromone XS

Comment

ObscuredFacade

To paraphrase and/or quote from previous posts as to the spirit of SOB and Brute:

SOB: I will %^&* your gf when you are at work.

Brute: As I'm ^&*%ing your girlfriend, I'll live stream it to you while you are at work for all your coworkers to see too.

This post might give you some insights...

Hey! I'd like to get some advice on this, is there any product that can make you look like a sexual alpha male? I was thinking on desire me but I don't know.

Comment

Brute is such an a-hole, lol.

Comment

Bloodburn I got a sample of Brute when they were testing it. It was hard hitting, but in a way I didn't like. If someone likes SOB, then they might like Brute.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                            Bloodburn I got a sample of Brute when they were testing it. It was hard hitting, but in a way I didn't like. If someone likes SOB, then they might like Brute.
                            I like SOB but Brute doesn't seem like the type of person I wanna be.

Comment

I love Brute but anymore I mostly just use it with Marisol. I have a big bottle of SOB so I'll mostly be using that for everything else. At least for awhile.

It's funny but after using Brute so much now SOB seems whimpy.

Comment

You make me want it!! How come these mixs are not available in 30ml
                                Pheromone XS

Comment

Scottie2Hottie Exactly! Brute is like SOB amplified, as far as I could tell.

Comment

Bloodburn I understand. I enjoyed testing the sample of Brute, and was glad when I finished my testing. Never ordered it since because I prefer the less "intimidating" formulas.

Comment

Xcc Maybe I'll ask for Brute sample next time I order.

Comment

Bloodburn Never hurts to ask.

I'll just say I was glad I got to try it and compare it with SOB. Some people love SOB. Some people love Brute. Each to their own.

Comment

Xcc I usually pair SOB with Bad Wolf as well. Any experience pairing Brute with Bad Wolf?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X